Krapperdick...... (Read 73 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Krapperdick......
Reply #15 - 08/26/17 at 19:41:58

Sorry, but I think the Hawks will crash and burn.  Those Patriots you so nastily dismiss were the Proto-type of the Trumpster's "people" so you shouldn't mock them. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 08/26/17 at 21:06:18

Trippah wrote on 08/26/17 at 19:41:58:
Sorry, but I think the Hawks will crash and burn.  Those Patriots you so nastily dismiss were the Proto-type of the Trumpster's "people" so you shouldn't mock them. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well just to clear things up.
When I use to live in LA, I would leave in the 7th inning.
I am the classic fair-weather fan  Lips Sealed

I will get on board, if it comes to that, but I will cast my lot with doubt, until, if, at that time  HAHA!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/27/17 at 05:24:39

Teabow wasn't signed because of the potential distractions it would have brought to the team. He probably could have played for someone but he wasn't that much better than other players available so he got left off.

Same for Kappernick. He's not good enough to overcome the baggage. If a superstar had taken a knee, he would have been signed regardless because he's going to deliver, he'll make plays. Kappernick is a gamble and when the baggage is added to the risk, it's not worth it.

Free speech has consequences, ask that Google engineer.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #18 - 08/27/17 at 08:06:33

we are very lucky we can speak our minds freely, but yes, there are consequences.  When you speak as part of a business, or a government, then you should  know that deviation from the approved has risks.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 08/27/17 at 09:25:20

Trippah wrote on 08/27/17 at 08:06:33:
we are very lucky we can speak our minds freely, but yes, there are consequences.  When you speak as part of a business, or a government, then you should  know that deviation from the approved has risks.

You are absolutely right in my belief too.

To be employed, is contractual in nature.
Use to be a time when a mans word was his bond.
Sadly, those days are gone....
Forever, I dunno.

Look at our leadership and governing bodies, they will change their beliefs in a heartbeat, if it is politically expedient.

Work is a basic ingredient to feeling self worth, a much needed element to a  healthy life/attitude.
If it is not honored, as such, a bond to perform, and compensated, accordingly, then its been broken, or in other words, no longer valid and enforceable, the contract.

At work I sign a yearly propriety pledge, a promise to not speak of guarded information that is paramount to the companies success.
Does that breach my constitutional rights of free speech?

Of course not.
By agreeing to a new admission of "my rights" to attain employment, I, in a sense, have forfeited that right, under the new agreed guidelines.

What is so hard to understand about that?

This is not telling me I can't yell FIRE, if I see the company doing things that might put folks at risk.
That can never be taken away, ever.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 17:37:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Krapperdick......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.