Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Talking about the INTERNET (Read 33 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Talking about the INTERNET
08/24/17 at 11:12:19

Funny, I tried to paste the article, in total, and I got hit with a 146 second banning because the server here said it was SPAM  Grin

Here is a link: https://www.city-journal.org/html/first-amendment-peril-15401.html

This will elude some, as it is not in their best interest, for the end currently justifies the means.
When a bigger company comes along and changes who/what it censors based on THEIR beliefs, we will see a change of reasoning  Grin

Once this genie is out of the bottle, she will not return, period.
You can NOT be sorta pregnant.
But alas, the blind will not see, sadly, until it can't be denied.

Oh how a ISIS, if they can find the  resources to buy the technology, and launch a GIANT server, and direct its power, through its OWN belief system, while destroying, censoring, denying others a equal voice.

Is that day coming, or is it already here?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Talking about the INTERNET
Reply #1 - 08/24/17 at 14:46:49

Ok, I see some views, and no replies, I will asssume this is ok then for a corporation to decide how to run their business then, very cool.
But then why can't a cake baker decide his own business too?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/24/17 at 19:59:33

raydawg wrote on 08/24/17 at 14:46:49:
Ok, I see some views, and no replies, I will asssume this is ok then for a corporation to decide how to run their business then, very cool.
But then why can't a cake baker decide his own business too?

LOL - needy much?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/24/17 at 20:26:33

After the inventions by the white male have all been reassigned to a deserving minority and the history books are shaped to avoid hurting feelings, Al Gore is gonna be PISSED OFF having his name removed as internet creator.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 08/25/17 at 01:43:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/24/17 at 20:26:33:
After the inventions by the white male have all been reassigned to a deserving minority and the history books are shaped to avoid hurting feelings, Al Gore is gonna be PISSED OFF having his name removed as internet creator.

Thats funny.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/25/17 at 05:33:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/24/17 at 20:26:33:

Touchdown, spike that football.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #6 - 08/25/17 at 06:21:10

While you are at it, spike AL - maybe just hit him on the toupee with a popsicle - I really don't like violence.  Is there a global warming flavor yet, or is that universally applicable to all melting popsicles. Lips Sealed

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 00:20:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Talking about the INTERNET

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.