Missing Martin....... (Read 27 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Missing Martin.......
08/23/17 at 11:08:46

I really think race would be in a different spot right now if this great man had lived.

His message was so different than what the current method to get attention.
Dialogue has been lost.
Hate, bitterness, and sadly, ignorance, seems to be all there is.

Race problems facing many minorities has made great advances, but to say it is not still an issue is to live in denial, ignorance.

I have engaged many minorities to seek out their views, hoping to get an understanding myself.
My perspective will always be mine, and I need to realize that it is always only mine.

The sad thing about the current climate is it makes that understanding even harder to attain, as the hate premeditates any dialogue, on both ends of the spectrum, and folks like me, have to dig deeper, to find understanding, as the media, and opportunist, capitalize on the situation, adding fury to the frenzy...  

BTW, I INCLUDE TRUMP in that blame!

Hate is taught, just as Obama said, on both sides, sadly.

It will be up to "folks" to force factions to dialogue.
We need leaders, and I think we will see them, even tho it looks bleak right now, I believe with all my heart, as technology makes communicating, way more accountable, to those who's motivation is suspect, revealing them as the charlatans they are, we will see access by the "commoner", who talks from his heart, and not from "taught" legalistic bullchit attorneys live by, in general, at the leadership level of our society.
Money will not be needed to access the "airwaves" denying grunts and serfs, real chance to have political input too.

Its coming, believe me, America will be GREAT, once and for all  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Missing Martin.......
Reply #1 - 08/23/17 at 13:22:42

Everyone could start by stopping the use of the word RACE, there are NO RACES of people. There are only Human beings. If everyone laid there arm against a piece of black and white paper you will notice that we are all brown.

The Holy Bible never separates people by the color of their skin or any other physical feature, it only separates them by culture and nationality. ALL humans are descendants of the same people.

Unfortunately one of Darwin's theories was that humans evolved from different apes on different timelines which explained his views that blacks were not as evolved as white people were.

MAN created the word race because it pre-assumes that their are differences in humans, if there are differences then that suggest one is superior to the other.

If everyone understood that GOD made ALL MEN in his image and that ALL LIFE is sacred maybe some of this hate will stop.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/23/17 at 13:46:16

Everything is Taught.
People CHOOSE what they will learn.
Everyone was a new person, regardless of anything, until THAT person made it clear that we wouldn't get along,
Older, wiser, the faces, stance, crowd, attitudes, no more time for naivete.. and getting shafted.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/23/17 at 14:17:55

Indoctrination.
He who controls speech......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 08/23/17 at 15:22:46

Funny you would say that

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 08/23/17 at 17:15:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/23/17 at 15:22:46:
Funny you would say that

I wish it was funny...,. Embarrassed

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 16:50:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Missing Martin.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.