Denounce...... (Read 93 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Denounce......
08/17/17 at 12:36:28

Another terrorist attack under the banner of Islam, sadly.
Lots of folks dead in Spain.

Will you denounce those who use Islam as reason to kill, that they feel justified in any activity that they believe promotes the dictates of that religion, as just cause?

Another vehicle was used to kill innocent people, crazy world.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Denounce......
Reply #1 - 08/17/17 at 17:06:26

I guess by the silence then it's safe to assume folks believe killing for a cause is just, and the name you attach to it is meaningless.....
Well is ISIS and its support cells are successful, it will sure solve a lot of the other issues  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 08/17/17 at 17:11:13

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 08/17/17 at 17:17:54

Don’t understand.  Why did they do that ???

When in 2004, 191 people are killed and nearly 2,000 are injured, in a  Train/Subway attack.
 Which  CHANGED  the  up coming election,
   (By al Qaeda, who claimed responsibility)
From a, Conservative, who was leading by a  BIG, Margin.
           To a  Liberal, Snowflake,
(Who was well known for tugging his forelocks and saying, ‘Yess Sir, Yess Sir’.)

Don’t get, why  the ISIS, Terrorists,
(ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack)
Have/d to, ‘Re-affirm’, their,  ‘Power’ ????

Don’t know.  Could it be.  
People in Spain are saying,  ‘Enough of this crap’ ?
Could it be, ISIS, saying; ‘We Have the Power’ ?.

Would like more information.
Have to get it ourselves,
because can, NOT,  depend on most,  ’News’  sources,
 to say anything, except what will SELL !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/18/17 at 05:19:21

We are preached to constantly by everyone from network news to Jimmy Fallon that we cant blame all Muslims or anyone of middle eastern descent because of the actions of a small percentage, BUT any white, male Republican who voted for Trump is a racist.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 08/18/17 at 05:44:18

At least they are fair..and so reasonable. No double standards

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 08/18/17 at 10:45:13

Its OK for a democrat to wish ill of a person, as long as its Trump.
To hope he gets assassinated, for what??????
Being a tweeter addict?
A LOUD mouth jerk snap?
What has he done that warrants his execution?

This seems like McCarthyism, all over again.

When the left starts demanding the ACLU to recant their support for free speech for ALL it should be rather obvious to the TT's and Botheads that the movement to get Trump, is WAY bigger than Trump, this little tweeter is NOT, that powerful, just take a f'n look to see what he has been able to, uh, ram through since he took office, practically nothing, WHY, because it appears a concerted effort by all the GAWD D-AMN players who have brought upon this nation this GIANT clusterf-uck we find ourselves.
One president, nor one party, nor one news outlet, could do this alone.

Idiots, don't come crying to me when you find yourself enslaved to misery because of your blinded stubbornness.    

TOUGH LOVE, will be all you get from me.

Oh look, I ain't a Christian because I post with ironic intent to show the insanity of the left.
When I access the same reasoning to a different result, I need to take my drugs, etc.....

The truth is in front of you, like a dumb arse horse, the choice is, drink the water, or die of thirst (of knowledge) its your choice.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 08/18/17 at 11:42:17

Not a single lib......CRICKETS  Grin Cheesy Cool Smiley Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/18/17 at 11:57:06

raydawg wrote on 08/17/17 at 12:36:28:
Another terrorist attack under the banner of Islam, sadly.
Lots of folks dead in Spain.

Will you denounce those who use Islam as reason to kill, that they feel justified in any activity that they believe promotes the dictates of that religion, as just cause?

Of course - any sane, rational person would.  The question should be - who wouldn't?

Another vehicle was used to kill innocent people, crazy world.

Yeah, just as terrible as the moron in Charlottesville, this moron in Spain.  I don't think there's really a debate, much less a reason for you to whine that "not a single lib" comments.

Dude - get over yourself.  Stop begging people to comment on your "precious posts"... LOL

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 08/18/17 at 12:27:39

Ripe......

I catch lots of crab and fish too  Grin

If you try, and listen, understand, what I say, you too, with MUCH work, can be like me.
I don't take apprentices, students, nor tutor, however, I will lay nuggets of wisdom, and knowledge, along the pathway of life.
It is up to you to find them, and even more important, incorporate that new found understanding, into wisdom.
With that, you will experience all that you have never been able to attain thus far in life.
Its OK, we all, even me, make mistakes.
If you learn from them, then they are no longer a mistake, are they, no, but a pathway to understanding life's lesson of sustainable joy and happiness.....
For no longer will you have to beg at the feet of others to affirm, justify, and give your life meaning, no.....
Because you will see its up to you, to give to yourself, that of which you need.
I have much faith in you young man, now go, class dismissed.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/18/17 at 12:30:17

raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 12:27:39:
Ripe......

If you try, and listen, understand, what I say, you too, with MUCH work, can be like me.
I don't take apprentices, students, nor tutor, however, I will lay nuggets of wisdom, and knowledge, along the pathway of life.
It is up to you to find them, and even more important, incorporate that new found understanding, into wisdom.
With that, you will experience all that you have never been able to attain thus far in life.
If you learn from them, then they are no longer a mistake, are they, no, but a pathway to understanding life's lesson of sustainable joy and happiness.....
For no longer will you have to beg at the feet of others to affirm, justify, and give your life meaning, no.....
Because you will see its up to you, to give to yourself, that of which you need.

Oh.. I get it.... so THIS is what CLAPTRAP is... thanks for showing me a fine example!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/18/17 at 13:52:14

I know I Should investigate the nuggets, but I don't know how it might make me Feel if I understood it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 08/18/17 at 13:53:56

T And T Garage wrote on 08/18/17 at 12:30:17:
raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 12:27:39:
Ripe......

Oh.. I get it.... so THIS is what CLAPTRAP is... thanks for showing me a fine example!

Well look at you, off to a flying start, WELL DONE!

I knew I was reading you right, hard to do when you are not it person, ya know.
I don't have the luxury of reading body language, eye contact, etc, but I believe I have seen enough of your post/replies that I could pick you outta of a DLM rally, that has 1000's in attendance.

OK, lesson learned today.
Since you did such an outstanding job, I will give you no homework over the weekend, however, I would like for you to read ALL your post/replies, with your new budding knowledge at recognizing CLAPTRAP and assign that knowledge to the "old" stuff you posted before I taught you otherwise......

GOOD JOB sonny boy, good job.
I know I am a fantastic teacher, but I can't help enjoying looking at all my successes.

Now go lad, you got a good start, go use it and find real happiness that this silly little board won't, nor can't, give you, scoot along!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 08/18/17 at 13:57:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/17 at 13:52:14:
I know I Should investigate the nuggets, but I don't know how it might make me Feel if I understood it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 08/18/17 at 14:12:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/17 at 13:57:27:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/17 at 13:52:14:

Well if you do, I can assure your nuggets won't feel as good as my nuggets, understanding not required    Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:51:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Denounce......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.