Send Topic Print
My deleted post.... (Read 227 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

My deleted post....
08/17/17 at 08:52:58

Not sure why, but my post was deleted....

But here's the gist:

Just for a moment, take out the violence of Charlottesville this weekend.  For the sake of argument, let's pretend that no one was hurt or killed, OK?

Now, let's look at the message, shall we?  Do the nazis have a right to march?  Absolutely.  Now, answer this question - are they right?  (Don't even try to say "I don't care, it's their right" - that's basically saying they are right.)  Do you agree with their message?

Now hey, if you're a white supremacist, then you'll agree with them - if that's the case, you do you and own up to it. If you're not, then the only answer is no, they are not right and people should rally against them (just like they did this weekend)

Instead of pointing fingers about the violence - which, by the way, hasn't been determined who threw the first punch - look at what these groups stand for.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: My deleted post....
Reply #1 - 08/17/17 at 08:56:46

Oh, and here's a BEAUTIFUL before and after of the big bad neo-con:

Then look at this - talk about snowflake....

I LOVE KARMA!!

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 08/17/17 at 09:54:59

Quote:
Not sure why, but my post was deleted..

Good question TT. It looks as though the whole conversation re Charlottesville has mysteriously disappeared.

Anybody got an explanation.?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/17/17 at 10:23:10

I was tired of d!ckweed TT calling everyone who doesn't buy his BS a racist and told him to call me that to my face which of course he would never do. I'm guessing someone thought that was out of line or little TT needed saving.

But anyway, no one I know of on this forum agrees with the core principles of neo-nazis. I don't. But the media (and TT) have latched on to the ridiculous notion that Trump does and they will burn country down trying to prove that lie.

The truth is the media, and again TT, have a core ideology far closer to antifa than anyone on here has towards white supremacy.

I would ask the question/make the statement that if you're even in a little way in favor of pulling down historical monuments you find offensive, then you stand with antifa.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/17/17 at 10:34:05

WebsterMark wrote on 08/17/17 at 10:23:10:
I was tired of d!ckweed TT calling everyone who doesn't buy his BS a racist and told him to call me that to my face which of course he would never do. I'm guessing someone thought that was out of line or little TT needed saving.

LOL - dickweed?  What are you, 12?

But anyway, no one I know of on this forum agrees with the core principles of neo-nazis. I don't.

Wow - you finally admit you don't!  Congrats.

But the media (and TT) have latched on to the ridiculous notion that Trump does and they will burn country down trying to prove that lie.

If you don't stand against them, you stand with them.  Our president is a moron of epic proportions.  He has zero tact and empathy.  In some ways, he's WORSE than a nazi - he's a demagogue.

The truth is the media, and again TT, have a core ideology far closer to antifa than anyone on here has towards white supremacy.

Yes, I do!  I admit that I am anti-fascist.  Aren't you?  Shouldn't we all be against fascism???

I would ask the question/make the statement that if you're even in a little way in favor of pulling down historical monuments you find offensive, then you stand with antifa.

I stand with all anti fascists.  It's not a tough call.  Be clear, I don't agree with the violence that occurs - I don't think you need to incite any violence.  But I believe in the MESSAGE.
My question to you would be - why WON'T you?

On a separate note - all these "wonderful statues" you talk about...
you should find out when the bulk of them were erected.  It's a fact that  MOST of them went up after reconstruction - into the early 1900's.  You think that's a coincidence???

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/17/17 at 10:44:34

Fine, you've laid out who you stand with. Go put your little black ski mask on and join in the march beating people up, burning cars and everything else your buddies in antifa do. Just because ypu won't swing doesn't mean you're not a part of them. I'll look for you at the next anti-Trump rally standing by as your buddy smashes some vets face whose wearing a MAGA hat.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/17/17 at 10:47:09

WebsterMark wrote on 08/17/17 at 10:44:34:
Fine, you've laid out who you stand with. Go put your little black ski mask on and join in the march beating people up, burning cars and everything else your buddies in antifa do. Just because ypu won't swing doesn't mean you're not a part of them. I'll look for you at the next anti-Trump rally standing by as your buddy smashes some vets face whose wearing a MAGA hat.

No, I don't participate in violent protests.

I simply stand against fascism.

Why don't you?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/17/17 at 11:21:14

You stand with ANTIFA, the group who've beaten people and destroyed property all over this nation.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 08/17/17 at 11:21:40

I have stated many times already, but it seems folks just like bolstering their made up minds, searching out and looking for affirmation.

This board is not even a blip on a radar screen.

The morons who fell on Charlottesville under the banner of Unite the Right, do not even come close to the folks I know who I call "on the right".

Because they called themselves that, does not give it any validity, no more so than saying Muslim Terrorist is ALL Muslims, or the thrust of the religions teachings.

But of course, you have folks play this up.....
That is the question that needs to be answered.

And it will be in midterms.

The vast majority of folks I talk to at work, an extremely diverse group, fact is, I am blessed I have such a wealth of different races, backgrounds, etc, to get real input from, not the goldmine of deceit from a media, etc, that have proved over and over again to be agenda driven, disingenuous, and just flat out wrong....

They just shrug off all this media driven hype.

Life is lived best in person, not on a message board, or living on a website, etc. thinking that is what real life, and what real people care about.

We'll see in midterms were folks are.
Hopefully, and I have a lot of faith, folks will put adults in DC.
The partisanship is the cancer, the buffoons who went to Charlottesville, the results, as in Berkeley, Oregon, etc.....
Folks that act out with violence are sick, plain and simple, they lack and rationality, and those who try and use them to promote their own beliefs and agenda, are complicit, and sick themselves.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/17/17 at 11:35:00

WebsterMark wrote on 08/17/17 at 11:21:14:
You stand with ANTIFA, the group who've beaten people and destroyed property all over this nation.

I don't condone violence.

I stand against fascism.

Why is that so hard to understand?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/17/17 at 12:20:04

T And T Garage wrote on 08/17/17 at 11:35:00:

I stand against fascism.

I'm using your logic. You stand with ANTIFA who commit violent acts regularly.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/17/17 at 13:17:49

WebsterMark wrote on 08/17/17 at 12:20:04:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/17/17 at 11:35:00:

I stand against fascism.

I'm using your logic. You stand with ANTIFA who commit violent acts regularly.

LMAO - you're hilarious and so oblivious!!

At its core, antifa is an anti fascist group.  I don't agree with the violence any more than I agree with our country going to war.

However, its MESSAGE and our country's MESSAGE is what I believe in.

Like I said before - take away the violence on BOTH sides.  What you're left with is MESSAGE.

If you don't understand that, there's no helping you.

Though antifa are often treated as a new force in American politics since the rise of Trump, the anti-fascist tradition stretches back a century. The first antifascists fought Benito Mussolini’s Blackshirts in the Italian countryside, exchanged fire with Adolf Hitler’s Brownshirts in the taverns and alleyways of Munich and defended Madrid from Francisco Franco’s insurgent nationalist army. Beyond Europe, anti-fascism became a model of resistance for the Chinese against Japanese imperialism during World War II and resistance to Latin American dictatorships.

Modern antifa politics can be traced to resistance to waves of xenophobia and the emergence of white power skinhead culture in Britain in the 1970s and ’80s. It also has its roots in self-defense groups organized by revolutionaries and migrants in Germany, as the fall of the Berlin Wall unleashed a violent neo-Nazi backlash.

In the United States and Canada, activists of the Anti-Racist Action Network (ARA) doggedly pursued Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other assorted white supremacists from the late 1980s into the 2000s. Their motto was simple but bold: “We go where they go.” If Nazi skinheads handed out leaflets at a punk show in Indiana about how “Hitler was right,” ARA was there to show them the door. If fascists plastered downtown Alberta’s Edmonton with racist posters, ARA tore them down and replaced them with anti-racist slogans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/08/16/who-are-the-...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #12 - 08/17/17 at 13:44:47

oldNslow wrote on 08/17/17 at 09:54:59:
Quote:
Not sure why, but my post was deleted..

Good question TT. It looks as though the whole conversation re Charlottesville has mysteriously disappeared.

Anybody got an explanation.?

Web wrote:

{quote]
I was tired of d!ckweed TT calling everyone who doesn't buy his BS a racist and told him to call me that to my face which of course he would never do. I'm guessing someone thought that was out of line or little TT needed saving [/quote]

So, just so I understand how this works. Someone says something in a thread that, I presume, one of the Mods feels is a violation of protocol, and EVERYTHING disappears. Even the posts of those of us, and I include myself in that group, who didn't engage in whatever it was that pissed off whomever deleted the conversation. Everyone gets punished, not just the offender? Or is there some secret mechanism that I'm unaware of, by which  someone,other than a moderator, who feels aggrieved can do this?

When the discussion gets heated, and stuff gets out of hand, and it surely does from time to time, I thought that only the offending posts would be censured. Not the entire conversation. Or am I missing something?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 08/17/17 at 16:46:54

oldNslow wrote on 08/17/17 at 13:44:47:
 So, just so I understand how this works. Someone says something in a thread that, I presume, one of the Mods feels is a violation of protocol, and EVERYTHING disappears. Even the posts of those of us, and I include myself in that group, who didn't engage in whatever it was that pissed off whomever deleted the conversation. Everyone gets punished, not just the offender? Or is there some secret mechanism that I'm unaware of, by which  someone,other than a moderator, who feels aggrieved can do this?  When the discussion gets heated, and stuff gets out of hand, and it surely does from time to time, I thought that only the offending posts would be censured. Not the entire conversation. Or am I missing something?

“…Everyone gets punished, not just the offender?…”

A-Yep.   It is  the ’Snowflake’, way.
A  Newly Minted, F.S.T.  Instructor in MN, did something,
                 REALLY  STUPID.
And a, ’New’, commander of the F.S.T. Program.
  (The last one was, ‘forced’ to, ’retire’)
Sent out a  memo, to, 2,500 - 3,000  active volunteer instructors.
  PUNISHING, ALL, 3,000 of them,
           NOT, Just, the  Offender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for the rest of the story,
The, ‘Old’ , In Charge Person,  (Who was  FORCED  to  Retire),
 sent out a Quarterly  10 Page Newsletter, for the last 20 years.
with tips, Ideas, thoughts, ‘Who did what’, and why, Etc. Etc, Etc.

The, ’new’ one, haven’t heard a  PEEP, out of him, in 3 years !
Except to, Admonish, Punish,  ALL  the Volunteer, F.S.T. Instructors,
            for what  ONE   PERSON  did !!!!!!!

Again, it is just the,  ’Snowflake’, way.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/18/17 at 05:27:54

I'll accept the blame for that. There's only one leftist on this forum so by default, he's become the focal point.

And unlike said leftist, I loath the idea of censorship so I'll refrain from anything that will rile up his protectors to the point they feel the need to throw a giant security blanket over the whole thread.

Apologies to Mnspring and oldnslow.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:03:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › My deleted post....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.