Respect for the Savage (Read 84 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Respect for the Savage
08/14/17 at 08:14:55

I went to the CMAUSA state rally this past weekend , Had the S-40 all cleaned up and looking  Good  Smiley.  There were about 200 bikers showed up.

So , I parked anywhere I could find a spot (usually right in the middle of all those monster bikes .  Roll Eyes      This is a friendly bunch of folks but a wing or full dresser makes the Suzzy look easy to ride.

Saturday came along and it was time for the bike games ...  Smiley ...
I entered every one of em , I had to borrow a female to play in some of them.
Well in the Jousting ... we came in second
In the Slow Race  ... me and Suzzy total dominated ... it wasn't even close.    I hope next year that bunch will still play with me and my little S-40  Roll Eyes .

After the Games , There we a lot of folks looking with envy at the little Suzuki , and no less than three spate old Harley types asking stuff like "  how could I get a seat like that" , or "I though they were shorter to the ground ", is that a 650 ,  and "How does it do on the interstate" (I just happen to have 88mph on the GPS trip data too) .   And comments like " I'll bet that's fun to ride .

Made me right proud to have a little Suzuki .   Cool

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Papa Bear

Canada ... near the Motor City
Re: Respect for the Savage
Reply #1 - 08/14/17 at 14:55:12

Pullin' them from the light is heartwarming too  Wink

2011 Fox Orange S40 SOLD

Check out http://www.hogsforhospice.com/
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Respect for the Savage
Reply #2 - 08/15/17 at 04:44:48

A couple years ago I took my Cafe' Savage to my old home town of Salem, OH for a bike show.  They had the riding contests and I thought I might be able to do the slow race (the single seat kept me from trying any of the contests that included a passenger).  All of the other bikes in the slow race were full size Harleys, and I won easily!  (Having owed a trials bike for several year has helped my slow speed balance considerably).

On the poker run I did get a lot of comments from folks about how "fun" my bike looked.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 06:34:34

General CategoryThe Cafe › Respect for the Savage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.