Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I.S.O. forward controls (Read 121 times)
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
I.S.O. forward controls
08/07/17 at 18:09:25

Hello everyone.
I am looking for a set of forward controls for my '99 Savage. Where can I get a set?
Thank you in advance
Mike

1999 Savage, basically stock, except drag bars, 4"risers,Jardine turn out muffler, Raptor petcock, Verslagen modified cam chain adjuster,4" forward controls
  IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Re: I.S.O. forward controls
Reply #1 - 08/07/17 at 19:05:35

Go to the Marketplace section - first topic on the list  Wink

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Reply #2 - 08/08/17 at 05:44:45

Thank you IslandRoad!!

1999 Savage, basically stock, except drag bars, 4"risers,Jardine turn out muffler, Raptor petcock, Verslagen modified cam chain adjuster,4" forward controls
  IP Logged
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Reply #3 - 08/12/17 at 17:08:12

Just recieved my 4" forward controls I purchased in the marketplace from fellow member Ed L! Great looking components, VERY detailed written instructions, and a CD. Top notch stuff Ed, THANK YOU!
I hope to get them installed tomorrow after work. I will make sure to take ALOT of pics!!
Insane good shipping time... I think I pay paled him Thursday, and they are here on Saturday. Ed does it RIGHT👍👏👏👏👏

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #4 - 08/13/17 at 17:09:40

Mike, I would love to see photos. especially a direct side-on view from about peg-height (if it's not too much to ask).

I've been considering purchasing the forward controls for some time but would like to get a good idea of the peg position and ground clearance first. The exchange rate to Australian dollars, and the cost of  shipping, make it a more significant purchase than I'm game to do to just give it a go! And I haven't been able to find any photos from that position. It would be great to be able to see the positron clearly.

Good luck with the install  Smiley

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Reply #5 - 08/15/17 at 08:34:11

IslandRoad, I will get that pic for you. Till then these will have to do!
Before

After

You CAN'T  go wrong with these from Ed L.!!!! A+ Check the marketplace

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #6 - 08/15/17 at 18:03:18

Thanks heaps Mike. That's just what I needed ... time to get my ruler out and go sit on the bike Smiley

IP Logged
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Reply #7 - 08/18/17 at 03:54:09

As of now, I have only put a minimal amount of seat time on since I got the forward controls on. But the 40 miles I have put on I noticed were ALOT more comfortable. I put the 4" on, kinda wish I would have opted for the 5", I'm only 6' tall but have LONG legs, not that the ones I have are uncomfortable, just my knees are still slightly bent.
No matter what they ROCK, these forward controls built by fellow member Ed L. are DEFINATELY worth his asking price!!! A+

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 00:20:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I.S.O. forward controls

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.