Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I sure used to dislike this guy (Read 14 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I sure used to dislike this guy
08/05/17 at 06:46:36

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-03/pcr-witch-hunt-donald-trump-surpasse...

Read the last sentence carefully.

“Russian collusion” has been the lead news story for months despite the fact that no one, not the CIA, not the NSA, not the FBI, not the Director of National Intelligence, can find a scrap of evidence. In desperation, three of the seventeen US intelligence agencies picked a small handful of employees thought to lack integrity and produced an unverified report, absent of any evidence, that the hand-picked handful thought that there might have been a collusion. On the basis of what evidence they do not say.

That nothing more substantial than this led to a special prosecutor shows how totally corrupt justice in America is.

Furthermore the baseless charge itself is an absurdity. There is no law against an incoming administration conversing with other governments. Indeed, Trump, Flynn, and whomever should be given medals for quickly moving to smooth Russian feathers ruffled by the reckless Bush and Obama regimes. What good for anyone can come from ceaselessly provoking a nuclear Russian bear?

The new Russian sanctions bill passed by Congress is an act of reckless idiocy. It was done without consulting Europe which will bear the cost of the bill and might reject it, thus sending shock waves through the fragile American empire.

Congress’ thoughtless bill is a violation of the separation of powers. Foreign policy is the executive branch’s arena. The feckless Obama put the sanctions on. Obviously, if a president can put sanctions on, a president can take sanctions off.

The whole article puts a clear lens on the whole thing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I sure used to dislike this guy by
Reply #1 - 08/06/17 at 17:13:05

Such opinionated people, and hit them with real ideas backed up by facts,like,
A president created them, and a president can eliminate them.

We BUY STUFF, very important stuff, from Russia. And now instead of playing nice, we're punishing them for something unproven.
It's not trump leading us to war. Congress is.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:58:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I sure used to dislike this guy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.