Send Topic Print
About Seth Rich... (Read 50 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

About Seth Rich...
08/03/17 at 05:32:12

Another lunatic conspiracy story folds in on itself... the aluminum foil hat crowd can't be happy about this....LOL

http://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-wants-trumps-testimony-fake-news-suit-fox-23...

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-su...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: About Seth Rich...
Reply #1 - 08/03/17 at 07:51:39

The private detective who filed the lawsuit, Rod Wheeler, said he was paid to investigate the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich by a wealthy GOP donor anxious to establish a link between Rich and the leak of emails damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign. The idea was if that could be done, it would end stories about Trump's possible collusion with Russians.

The donor, Ed Butowsky, is depicted as being intimately involved in a story on the Rich case being prepared by Fox reporter Malia Zimmerman. Butowsky met with outgoing White House press secretary Sean Spicer to talk about the investigation's findings. The lawsuit also claimed Trump read Zimmerman's story two days before publication and was anxious to see it run — even backing the inclusion of two quotes from Wheeler that the investigator claims he never said.

Wheeler said that he complained to Zimmerman that he did not make the remarks that his investigation showed email contact between Rich and WikiLeaks, and that it appeared someone in power was blocking an investigation into Rich's July 2016 death. He said Zimmerman told him by phone that she tried to remove his quotes, but was blocked by her bosses. He said that Butowsky told him that "one day you're going to win an award for having said those things you didn't say."

AP

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/03/17 at 07:54:01

I haven't read it yet, but I follow the information. I've also noted over the years that the early information is often true ER than what follows. A story that came out just days after was that he was talking to cops, was awake and alert at the hospital and the wounds weren't fatal.
Not even the autopsy report would necessarily be truthful. Like some medical labs, the only benefit is to prove you have that problem. It can't prove you don't and sometimes, incorrectly, says you don't. But, if it Says you got it, you got it.
I know, such nuance in reality is difficult for the limited minds that Are the Dumbmasses, but I can't change truth.
The notion that he swiped the information off of the DNC computer isn't a stretch of the imagination. He was a Bernie supporter and saw how they screwed him.
And, looks like he was gonna hafta testify... That's never been coincidentally tied to death before.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/seth-rich-murdered-dnc-director-of-voter-expan...

Links in article

That Tt smirks at what Might be true is no shock. I've seen him deride the truth, deny the Obvious, and pretend things meant what He said they meant, so, to treat his assessment of anything as if it was Probably reasonable is giving him Way too much credibility.
Rather than a knee jerk reaction, pretending that anyone who can understand what a conspiracy is is mentally deficient and believes Everything is a conspiracy is, bigoted and ridiculous. Idiots pretend no conspiracies are part of our lives. Not everything is, not everything isn't, a conspiracy. Expecting honesty from someone who questions the existence of truth is silly.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/03/17 at 08:12:35

It seems highly unlikely this guy was killed for what he knew politically. I'm sure that happens, but I thinks it's extremely rare. The downside risk are enormous. Anything's possible of course.

As far as conspiracies, it's like I've always said. You can 'prove' any conspiracy by looking for 'evidence' that fits your preconceived theory. Make up a theory, go to any junk yard, and you'll find 'evidence' to support it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/03/17 at 08:18:51

WebsterMark wrote on 08/03/17 at 08:12:35:
It seems highly unlikely this guy was killed for what he knew politically. I'm sure that happens, but I thinks it's extremely rare. The downside risk are enormous. Anything's possible of course.

As far as conspiracies, it's like I've always said. You can 'prove' any conspiracy by looking for 'evidence' that fits your preconceived theory. Make up a theory, go to any junk yard, and you'll find 'evidence' to support it.

Wow!  I'm impressed!  Well put web!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 08/03/17 at 08:56:48

It's Unlikely?
In what universe is having
His job
And seeing what he saw
Insulation from
Knowing too much.

I can Say something makes sense, but if it doesn't, it doesn't.
I explained Why my opinion is supported by reason.
Your turn.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 08/03/17 at 10:04:59

What's the chance that the Pakistani IT guy did it?

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 08/03/17 at 10:50:08

I'd peg him for figuring out Rich copied the files.
The data transfer speed says it was a local entry. Or so the articles I've read say.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/04/17 at 05:34:58

faux newz LOVES fake news!!!  It's viewers are suckers!!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/04/17 at 07:06:42

Unlike the CNN drones who lap up nothing but the Truf!

If Americans haven't noticed, ALL news outlets are used to spread lies.
Which one was against the Libyan war?

Did you know that by allowing a known liar to tell some Truth you actually hide the truth because nobody Trusts the liar?
You want some things to really consider?
Look no further

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/08/chuck-baldwin/10-underreported-stories/

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 23:25:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › About Seth Rich...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.