This is so lame...... (Read 24 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
This is so lame......
08/01/17 at 09:15:52

We own a Suzuki, does this mean you couldn't be honest in an assessment of a Honda.....
No, of course not.

Look at our courts, we pick a jury.
Yes, mitigating circumstances can contribute, we can ask questions of them.
They can also be stricken from serving based on some beliefs. etc....
Both parties, get to choose.
If its good enough to decide life, and death, for a person, then its good enough to believe it (a person with different party affiliations) can render an honest outcome based solely on the evidence....

I feel people will be surprised by the outcome.
I think it will reveal more than what people want, when they get caught up in it.
They will then say he exceeded his scope, yada, yada, yada.....
These politicians have been living to their own rules for decades.
Time they come to heed and live under our laws too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/01/top-republican-congressman-calls-f...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: This is so lame......
Reply #1 - 08/01/17 at 09:26:05

Intellectual dishonesty is the first thing I saw in politics. Watching people be blind to the crimes of Their Guy, but laser focused and able to see real and imagined crimes in Their Guy's opponent just floors me. Comey SAID that anyone else in the Same Situation as Hillary would have NO REASON to expect to Not be Prosecuted.

So, he would support prosecution of the innocent
Or
He gave her a pass.
Which is it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 08/01/17 at 10:12:20

I understand the point you are trying to make with the intellectual dishonesty statement; however, moving forward I will simply use dishonesty.  It seems a little more forthright, to me at least.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/01/17 at 10:14:54

I think he took a bullet.
If you go back and read stuff about him prior to all of this stuff, he got high praise.
The outcome to Hillary, is a no winner either way.
Not at that point in time.

I still believe, and most folk I talk to agree with this too, that the Clinton's and the DNC, brought all of this upon themselves with much help from the Soro's $$$$$$.

Couple that to Trump winning, WHO......A FRICK'N CLOWN  Grin

And folks were on to this gig, less the BIG cities stupids.
She had no chance to win this.....
And she was bolstered by the media, academia, etc, and the censorship of any dialogue via the PC bullcarp, AND....... even the RNC  Shocked

That swamp is on its way out.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 08/01/17 at 13:07:18

I don't believe she won the polls they said she did. That was just an effort to get people who Might support her to think they weren't going to be voting for a DOA corpse. It was an effort to create support. The popular vote she allegedly won didn't happen, that was a lie to create the perception that he didn't Really win, and to set the stage for
He's not legitimate.
Some people are so lost that they thought the electoral college was some sneaky crap the bubs just pulled on them to steal the election.. ignorance knows no bounds..
Trust me, a bunch of bubs would have preferred to lose to Hillary. The overt establishment bubs ran to support Her over TRUMP! How is That not telling?
The same buncha criminals ruined Ron Paul s shot at it. America wanted him, the establishment was puking from fear.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:04:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is so lame......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.