Send Topic Print
No Joy in repubville (Read 41 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

No Joy in repubville
07/20/17 at 11:27:28

Great points made.  Regardless of what party you subscribe to - any objective person can see that the state of this administration (and the GOP) is dismal at best:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisladd/2017/07/20/why-republicans-cannot-repla...

They're worse than the democratic establishment now!...LOL

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: No Joy in repubville
Reply #1 - 07/20/17 at 11:57:06

That was the largest pile of garbage I have ever read. The GOP is a bunch of pukes just like the Dems......DO YOU KNOW WHY?.....because they are one in the same they create false narratives like this to create hate between the masses because they know that people such as yourself believe this crap. Utter nonsense!

The person that wrote this lives in his own deluded reality where he thinks he is superior in thought and ideas and anyone that disagrees is stupid......that is the position the king with no clothes took.....

This is the problem with the current left, progressive movement, they stifle any idea or thought that they do not approve of. And you guys have the audacity to call us fascist.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/20/17 at 13:44:03

MShipley wrote on 07/20/17 at 11:57:06:
That was the largest pile of garbage I have ever read. The GOP is a bunch of pukes just like the Dems......DO YOU KNOW WHY?.....because they are one in the same they create false narratives like this to create hate between the masses because they know that people such as yourself believe this crap. Utter nonsense!

Um, there's nothing to "believe" - it's a fact that the current GOP is in shambles and they're running around clueless.  Think about it - the GOP controls the white house, the Congress and 67 of 99 state legislative chambers.... so?...... Where's The Beef???

The person that wrote this lives in his own deluded reality where he thinks he is superior in thought and ideas and anyone that disagrees is stupid......that is the position the king with no clothes took.....

Since when is giving an opinion wrong?  Further, please point out any "fake news" he reports.  There really was a guy that went to a pizza parlor fully expecting to see hillary's thugs in some sort of pedophillia ring - because he heard it on infowars...  Lamar Smith is convinced that climate change is a hoax by scientists with the help of a corrupt news media.

These are facts, not conjecture.

This is the problem with the current left, progressive movement, they stifle any idea or thought that they do not approve of.

LOL - what thoughts, what ideas???  The GOPers have none!  THAT'S the problem!!

Have you see the joke of a budget that these idiots put out??

And you guys have the audacity to call us fascist.....

Who?  Me?  I called you a fascist?  Where?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 07/20/17 at 14:16:29

T And T Garage wrote on 07/20/17 at 13:44:03:
Lamar Smith is convinced that climate change is a hoax by scientists with the help of a corrupt news media.

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-key-un-climate-fraudster-makes-conce...

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/20/17 at 14:30:33

verslagen1 wrote on 07/20/17 at 14:16:29:
Lamar Smith is convinced that climate change is a hoax by scientists with the help of a corrupt news media.

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-key-un-climate-fraudster-makes-conce...

Seriously??......

Well, I guess that's one guy..... LOL

C'mon man - you can't seriously think that climate change due to man is a hoax... can you?

How can man NOT have an effect - seriously?  You think the rate of warming - which is alarmingly high, is... what... a coincidence??

Yeah... all these guys are morons, right?
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/20/17 at 14:39:19

verslagen1 wrote on 07/20/17 at 14:16:29:

Yeah, I'm sure these guys know better than NASA....

PSI regularly publishes commentary which claims that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas and that it could actually cool the planet. For example, in an article published in November 2013, “PSI Staff” wrote: [8]

Scientists at Principia Scientific International (PSI), who peer-reviewed Nahle's paper, are currently advising colleagues that the most reliable data available now confirms that CO2 is shown to act as a coolant in earth's climate. As such, the notion of a so-called 'greenhouse gas' warming effect may be regarded as refuted, while environmental measures by governments and individuals to reduce “carbon emissions”  to combat climate change are, in turn, rendered pointless.

In 2013, PSI also began to promote unfounded claims that wind turbines make people sick and that childhood vaccines were “one of the largest most evil lies in history.” [9]

http://www.desmogblog.com/principia-scientific-international

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 07/20/17 at 14:50:08

then it would be a smart thing if this mann guy call up these nasa guys to bail him out.

Don't you think?

The sited case is in a legal court in canada.
Mann promised data so he could just cancel the case "no fault" so to speak, he reneged on the deal.
All he has to do is provide the data, then Dr Ball is defeated.
The world waits.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/20/17 at 15:44:43

Not to get too far off an a tangent... but, I dunno - yeah, this one guy might have faked his data to get grant money - but that doesn't discount the fact that the planet is warming due to man...

If you think it's a conspiracy, have at it hoss... I'll stick with science:

(198 scientific organizations that hold the position that climate change has been caused by human action)
http://www.opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 07/20/17 at 15:47:18

If he has data to prove it, why not show it?
I thought SCIENTISTS PROVED things.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 07/20/17 at 16:52:02

Interesting about,  ‘Climate Change’.

Look up: “Forest under the Ocean”

And you will see,  MANY,  ‘Water Buried’, ‘forests', all over the world.

Latest, (first posted by JOG, can’t find it now)
40 - 50,000 Years Ago.
And in the Video, ALL  the Scientists, said, ‘RAPID’.

All those Cars, and all those People, 40-40 THOUSAND, years ago.
Look what,   THEY,  did   !~!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(Gee, maybe they were all Republicans ?)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:09:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No Joy in repubville

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.