Send Topic Print
5th Civil War (Read 46 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

5th Civil War
07/19/17 at 04:42:43

Too big to cut and paste, but everyone should read and consider if this is valid or not.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449594/fifth-american-war-blue-state-vs...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: 5th Civil War
Reply #1 - 07/19/17 at 05:53:03

The progressive movement is the root of all evil?

I think not.

There's a lot of hyperbole in that article designed to rile up the conservatives.  When I see an article that references "Christian values" as part of the make-up of the country, I see a red flag.

Further, this article praises Reagan for trying to "starve the beast" - yet under his watch, the debt tripled.  Odd how they didn't mention that.

The whole article reeks of disdain for any and all liberal thought.

If you truly wanted to pinpoint the "coming war", look no further than the establishment politicians and those who back the likes of Bernie Sanders.

The world is smaller now than at any time in human history.  We can see anything and everything we want in the palm of our hand.  Access to information is the key to dismantling the establishment.

Our president can only lie so much before he's cornered.  Even those who'd give him a pass on "shooting someone in Times Square" will think twice once the policies of this administration encroach on their well being.

I could be wrong, but if polling is to be believed, I'm not.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/19/17 at 06:54:31

You mean those polls that showed Hilary winning by a comfortable margin?

I don't know....I think there's something to this idea that something akin to a civil war is underway.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 07/19/17 at 06:54:55

There were four?... and nobody noticed three of them... I'm good for another...Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/19/17 at 07:12:15

Everyone noticed them. You were a participant.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/19/17 at 08:13:31

WebsterMark wrote on 07/19/17 at 06:54:31:
You mean those polls that showed Hilary winning by a comfortable margin?

From what I saw of polls in the last week of the race - she was on a downward spiral.  There was nothing "comfortable" in her tiny lead.

I don't know....I think there's something to this idea that something akin to a civil war is underway.

I actually agree - but I see the "combatants" differently.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 07/19/17 at 09:07:17

Democracy is a pretty novel idea to governing.....
Our founding fathers saw the pitfalls of FREEDOM, and tried to cover them with granting documents, etc.

I think for it to work, democracy, we need to understand its a live and vibrant idea, always changing, but based within a framework with the hope of insuring unity and conformity.

Free speech is PARAMOUNT, and expression, as ugly and as uncomfortable as it can be.
Heck, how many here like to hear themselves being criticized?
Its hard to not push back, at times.

This present condition is prolly based on many elements, coming to a crowed forefront, and garnering a lot of emotions and uncertainties.

Lets call it growing pains.
Change is always pretty hard.
We stay put, where we are, because we are comfortable......

The political correctness doctrine stifled way too much free speech, which led to indifference based on prejudice and ignorance.
As with many programs with "good intentions", they often have side effects, that create new problems.

Its a growing process, but when you factor in the greed of profits, like in healthcare, AND the media, AND, the academia, etc, more confusion is tossed into the melting pot because of MAN'S own self promotion FIRSTLY.....

And YES, that includes the "church" as well.....

I will thank you to leave MY FAITH out of politics, thank you  Kiss

If we could only live, each one of, by the Golden Rule, delivered by a teacher, to his students, because he knew the heart of mankind, will always try to promote self, first.....even these tutored by him, and the task of promoting LOVE through out the world, would toil under its burden, of self love  Embarrassed

We want to think we can evolve, as we assign sophisticated understanding and tolerance, to ourselves since exiting the cave.....HA!

None of us have thrown off the primordial instinct of self preservation, yet.....

But hey, we can tweet, point fingers, blame, others are more BADDER than me, and that is why things seem so F UCKED UP  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/19/17 at 11:47:39

Just read the Holy Bible, life here is finite. In fact read Romans 1:18 through 2:11.......You will find humanity

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 07/19/17 at 12:06:00

However, love is not finite.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 15:15:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5th Civil War

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.