Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump Jr
Reply #60 - 07/17/17 at 19:06:16

pg wrote on 07/17/17 at 18:32:20:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/17/17 at 15:00:05:
Whoa... I might have this all wrong....

The meeting took place a Trump Tower, so yes the SS would and did have a presence there.  They are not going to let every last person just walk right in.

Best regards,

Nope - that tower is a public space.  jr did not have SS protection.  The only reason they would have vetted that meeting is either if tweety knew about, or was at it.

But... as I've said....  I guess we'll just see, huh?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #61 - 07/17/17 at 19:22:50

T And T Garage wrote on 07/17/17 at 19:06:16:
[color=#0000ff]Nope - that tower is a public space.  jr did not have SS protection.  The only reason they would have vetted that meeting is either if tweety knew about, or was at it.
color]

The SS were at Trump Tower in August of 2016.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-se...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 07/17/17 at 19:39:39

pg wrote on 07/17/17 at 19:22:50:
The SS were at Trump Tower in August of 2016.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-se...

Best regards,

OK... but.... when was the jr meeting?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 07/18/17 at 05:45:00

As predicted (not that hard of a prediction) the Trump Jr issues is dying away. Collusion, in and of itself, is not a federal crime. Nothing came out of the meeting, in fact, the reason for the meeting itself was false. There's nothing there. Hard to believe the Democrats could make themselves look any worse, but they did.

Move on.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 07/18/17 at 05:50:12

WebsterMark wrote on 07/18/17 at 05:45:00:
As predicted (not that hard of a prediction) the Trump Jr issues is dying away.

LOL - you'd like that huh?  Sorry web - it's far from going away.  

Collusion, in and of itself, is not a federal crime. Nothing came out of the meeting, in fact, the reason for the meeting itself was false.

The reason for the meeting - spelled out in jr's email - was to get information from a foreign agent that was illegally obtained.

Yeah - that's just a tiny bit illegal...   You see, its all about the intent.

There's nothing there. Hard to believe the Democrats could make themselves look any worse, but they did.

Move on.

LOL - could you imagine if Obama had this happen??  C'mon - you can't be that hypocritical.... can you??

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #65 - 07/18/17 at 06:54:19

Hard to believe the Democrats could make themselves look any worse, but they did.

Further, former Secretary of State Clinton’s initial opposition coincided with a $500,000 speech her husband gave in Moscow – a link her 2016 campaign fought to downplay in the press, according to WikiLeaks-released documents.

Are ya going to blame the WikiLeaks on Russian hackers?   Grin

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #66 - 07/18/17 at 06:54:50

I've asked before and have yet to be told, but who said the information she claimed to have was obtained illegally?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 07/18/17 at 07:16:37

WebsterMark wrote on 07/18/17 at 06:54:50:
I've asked before and have yet to be told, but who said the information she claimed to have was obtained illegally?

Seriously??  Well, if it was above board, there wouldn't have been a meeting.... jr could have gone on google and got the info.

LOL - C'mon - how simple can it be?  jr was tempted - READ HIS EMAIL FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

He got caught and now... well... I guess we'll see.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 07/18/17 at 07:19:58

pg wrote on 07/18/17 at 06:54:19:
Hard to believe the Democrats could make themselves look any worse, but they did.

Further, former Secretary of State Clinton’s initial opposition coincided with a $500,000 speech her husband gave in Moscow – a link her 2016 campaign fought to downplay in the press, according to WikiLeaks-released documents.

Are ya going to blame the WikiLeaks on Russian hackers?   Grin

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-...

Best regards,

Zzzzzzzz... hmm... what?

Oh yeah... this is OLD news.  Nothing illegal - but I get your tactic.

Draw attention away from the matter at hand and point fingers at hillary and bill.

Nice try... next.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 07/18/17 at 07:40:23

Seriously??  Well, if it was above board, there wouldn't have been a meeting.... jr could have gone on google and got the info.

Seriously back at you. If person A has direct knowledge of something person B did and it's not on google, are you telling me it's illegal if I as person C, agree to talk to person A about it?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #70 - 07/18/17 at 07:44:54

WebsterMark wrote on 07/18/17 at 07:40:23:

Seriously back at you. If person A has direct knowledge of something person B did and it's not on google, are you telling me it's illegal if I as person C, agree to talk to person A about it?

YES!!  Collusion in this case is ILLEGAL!!!!

jr's INTENT is at question.  This isn't a private business matter - this is working with a foreign contact to conspire against a political opponent.
There are different standards of how they must conduct themselves.

Again I ask - what if Obama had done this?  If you're going to try and sit there and tell me - "that would have been fine" - you're a liar.
Seriously...How can you not see how bad this is?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #71 - 07/18/17 at 08:16:42

No. You are wrong. You said: ..."was to get information from a foreign agent that was illegally obtained."

First off; you implied as fact the information obtained by the woman who arranged the meeting was illegally obtained. That's a sneaky, clever way to drag more into this than there is. It's the same reason why you say the Russians hacked the election. They didn't 'hack' the election and nobody alleges that.

So first off, the information she had was not illegally obtained. In fact, she had no information so you can stop saying that "illegally obtained" phrase.

Second, there was no information so there was no crime. If she had illegally obtain information that came from the Russian government and a conspiracy to knowingly commit a crime was discussed and actions begun, Trump Jr would be sunk. He'd have already resigned by now no doubt and there would be real talk about prosecution, not made up talk by talking heads.

And no, it's not that bad and certainly isn't criminal. I listened to what Trump Jr said and I believe him when he says in hindsight, it was stupid to take the meeting.  

This is a 100% political issue. And from a political point of view, he's guilty. He never should have spoken to this woman.

but, if you're going to drag Obama and Hilary into this, fine. Go ahead, but you'll have to explain why this woman was given a very specific pass by AG Lynch.

Another reason this is dying: the Dems have blood on their hands. they've decided they want this political witch hunt to go away. the Clintons did this very thing over and over. The only difference is the media protected them by not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

this is a nothing burger! It's going nowhere and for good reason.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #72 - 07/18/17 at 09:05:27

So how's this different from hiring an ex brit spy to "obtain" information on trump?

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #73 - 07/18/17 at 09:08:11

WebsterMark wrote on 07/18/17 at 08:16:42:
No. You are wrong. You said: ..."was to get information from a foreign agent that was illegally obtained."

OK, I'll admit I may have over assumed - but my assumption was based on the FACT that jr was getting information from a foreign source, and that information is questionable at best.

First off; you implied as fact the information obtained by the woman who arranged the meeting was illegally obtained. That's a sneaky, clever way to drag more into this than there is. It's the same reason why you say the Russians hacked the election. They didn't 'hack' the election and nobody alleges that.

Um, I hate to break this to you... but, it's been proven that russia hacked the election.  You may want to read these:

http://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hack...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/06/heres-the-public-ev...

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

So first off, the information she had was not illegally obtained. In fact, she had no information so you can stop saying that "illegally obtained" phrase.

I'll own that.  But you have to own that jr's INTENT was illegal.

Second, there was no information so there was no crime.

Wrong.  Again, it goes to INTENT.

If she had illegally obtain information that came from the Russian government and a conspiracy to knowingly commit a crime was discussed and actions begun, Trump Jr would be sunk. He'd have already resigned by now no doubt and there would be real talk about prosecution, not made up talk by talking heads.

It's not made up... sheesh!  He confessed to it in his emails!!  ("if it's what you say, I love it")

And no, it's not that bad and certainly isn't criminal. I listened to what Trump Jr said and I believe him when he says in hindsight, it was stupid to take the meeting.  

LMAO - uh huh.  So if this were done by the Obama team... that would have been fine?  Right?

This is a 100% political issue. And from a political point of view, he's guilty. He never should have spoken to this woman.

No, from a legal point of view he's guilty.

but, if you're going to drag Obama and Hilary into this, fine. Go ahead, but you'll have to explain why this woman was given a very specific pass by AG Lynch.

Good question.  It's completely the wrong context, but go ahead - ask that question.  It doesn't take away from jr's INTENT

Another reason this is dying: the Dems have blood on their hands. they've decided they want this political witch hunt to go away. the Clintons did this very thing over and over.

Did what "thing"?  Colluded with the russians?

The only difference is the media protected them by not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Please - show me those acts of collusion that got "covered up".

this is a nothing burger! It's going nowhere and for good reason.

LOL - just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true.  But hey, whatever makes you feel better....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 07/18/17 at 09:13:53

verslagen1 wrote on 07/18/17 at 09:05:27:
So how's this different from hiring an ex brit spy to "obtain" information on trump?

Well, for one - that dossier is part of an FBI investigation.  And two - I've read the conspiracies about how a supposed "hillary-friendly" agency "paid" for that info....

Talk about weak sauce.

We have jr confessing to this and posting his emails...

You want to sit there and tell me that if this had been a tactic by the Obama administration, you'd be OK with it?  If so - you're a liar.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 09:34:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump Jr

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.