Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Looking at healthcare..... (Read 165 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Looking at healthcare.....
Reply #30 - 07/19/17 at 18:04:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/17 at 10:49:25:
What mechanism creates the wealth that pays for it?
Daddy can't tax junior's allowance and pay the bills. With America working from deficits in trade and going deeper and deeper into debt, just exactly how will it be paid for?
It's not like we are Libya and the income from oil will make our lives easier.

Twenty bucks from each patient won't begin to pay the mortgage on the property, insurance,wages for the staff, light bill, etc. I'm not listing every common business expense.
Someone has to Pay..
Where does that Final Payer Get the money?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 07/20/17 at 04:57:05

My reason for posting the ever popular guest columnist here at the Tall Table; Ann Coulter; was because of the lines below.

I had heard that 22 million will lose coverage, in fact, I'm sure I read it on here, likely Sew repeated it.

But is Ann correct in what she writes below? If so, why are we even discussing it?

--------------------------------------------------------
There is no truth in any discussion of Obamacare. Currently, the most persistent lie is the claim that -- according to scoring by the CBO! -- 22 million Americans would "lose" their health insurance under the Senate health care bill. Turn on the TV right now and you'll hear someone saying this.

"A new (CBO) budget score said 22 million more Americans would lose health coverage under this plan ..."

-- Poppy Harlow, CNN, June 27, 2017

"A score from the Congressional Budget Office ... said the Republican bill to kill Obamacare would kick 22 million Americans off their health insurance."

-- Rachel Maddow, June 27, 2017

"The clock is ticking on the Senate health care bill as the CBO estimates 22 million people will lose their insurance."

-- Chris Hayes, June 26, 2017

HELLO? REPUBLICANS? ANY OF YOU GUYS WANT TO REBUT THAT? IT'S PRETTY EASY TO DO!

The actual CBO report says nothing of the sort. People citing the "22 million" figure didn't read past the CBO's headline-grabbing paragraph at the top of the "Summary" page.

In fact, the CBO merely estimates that -- in the year 2026 -- 22 million Americans who otherwise would have been forced by the Obamacare penalty to buy health insurance will choose not to buy insurance once the penalty is gone. By "people thrown off their health insurance," liberals mean: "people who voluntarily decide not to have health insurance." (More accurately, "people who choose not to prove to the government that they have health insurance.")

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 07/20/17 at 06:42:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/17 at 18:04:29:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/17 at 10:49:25:
What mechanism creates the wealth that pays for it?
Daddy can't tax junior's allowance and pay the bills. With America working from deficits in trade and going deeper and deeper into debt, just exactly how will it be paid for?
It's not like we are Libya and the income from oil will make our lives easier.

Twenty bucks from each patient won't begin to pay the mortgage on the property, insurance,wages for the staff, light bill, etc. I'm not listing every common business expense.
Someone has to Pay..
Where does that Final Payer Get the money?

Bot, the shrug and How is it hard to afford to pay twenty bucks?? Got shot down by, again, my pinning down the obvious. So, once again, explain the Mechanism that creates the fountain of money that pays the wages and bills where I go pay twenty bucks for the diagnosis and treatment of pneumonia.
It's gotta come from somewhere.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 07/20/17 at 09:00:30

Go on, say it.

The government will have to tax the people to pay for their care.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 02:16:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looking at healthcare.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.