Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rossi Court case over E-Cat tech settled @ 4th day (Read 65 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Rossi Court case over E-Cat tech settled @ 4th day
07/05/17 at 11:19:05

Legal tricks ran out for Industrial Heat when they convinced the first set of jurors that they had been lied to by the State of Florida and this was really a 6 months long trial -- jurors then started excusing themselves and after the first 3 jurors quit the judge called mistrial and they went through Jury selection all over again, this time selecting jurors for a six months long trial.   This took part of a week (time not counted as trial days).

IH was just rolling the dice again hunting for a better jury.   Instead, they got another bunch of grumpy old retired people, folks that acted more than a little pissed off at being jerked around by the James Day lawyers during their jury selection process.

IH certainly didn't get a more favorable jury, so after initial statements were repeated in front of the new jury panel the new jury panel head man stood up and asked the judge since the lawyers had pre-agreed by stipulation that the E-Cat actually worked with a much better COP than required by the agreement and that the test agreement was 1) spelled out in some detail and 2) had been met and verified by the year long test as watched by the agreed upon referee --- could the jury just please go immediately to the awards portion of the trial?

IH's lawyers then asked for a recess and when they came back an hour and 45 minutes later they announced that there was an agreement (unspecified, secret agreement) between Rossi and IH (and Woodford who stood to lose the most out of the affair).    

All charges on both sides have been dropped.   The money changing hands is all secret at this point in time, but the cash had better get paid or the existing court will handle the discrepancies.

IH and Woodford were JEST PLAIN TERRIFIED what that particular jury would award to Rossi as "reasonable penalties" if actually allowed to en-panel and decide on some punitive damages.

Wink     Industrial Heat is out the $11 million given to Rossi and about 20 million in legal costs.   Rossi is out about 10 million in legal costs, but now has a clear path to commercialization.   Woodford is out 50 million as they had invested in Industrial Heat and IH has lost all rights to Rossi tech (specifically any lithium boosted LENR reactions used by Brillouin, et al that was shared with them illegally by IH).  

To meet their existing contracts which are based off of using Rossi's lithium tech, Brillouin and the rest of the IH boys will have to pay Rossi royalties and license frees going forward.

Rossi now has a go for commercialization.   His tech is proven in court to be real.  

If I were IH, I'd be expecting some legal action against them by Woodford.  

Woodford's good money was pissed away by IH's stupid dumb actions after misleading Woodford as to IH's ownership of the IP (which had never even happened).

« Last Edit: 07/08/17 at 19:30:44 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Rossi Court case over E-Cat tech settled @ 4th
Reply #1 - 07/05/17 at 12:33:47

LMAO!

we old fellers just like to cut to the chase.
Being that you agreed to this, and you agreed to that, we'd like to go to awards phase... maybe we still catch our show.  (6 months MA)

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/05/17 at 13:03:14

I luvitt!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 07/06/17 at 00:45:24

If I were you guys, I'd keep a lookout for any fund-raising activity by Rossi and participate with some serious money.

From across the ocean I see this as a win-win investment.

Imagine investing in Apple shares in 1976... what would a $500 investment be Worth today ?

Cool

PS keep me informed, I want to invest too !

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 07/06/17 at 03:29:31

I hope he doesn't celebrate carelessly.
If there's ever been a guy who might be found dead,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 06:21:49

General CategoryThe Cafe › Rossi Court case over E-Cat tech settled @ 4th day

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.