Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Well, I certainly feel better now.. (Read 17 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Well, I certainly feel better now..
06/29/17 at 12:47:51

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-27/yellen-i-dont-believe-we-will-see-an...

Yeah, I'm just So comforted.
What did I say about raising the interest rates before the election?

“It’s interesting that during the entire term where Obama was president, the Fed really only raised rates once. I mean, they raised them a second time, but that’s after the election. Since trump was elected they’ve already had three rate hikes and they’re planning on doing more.

But the low interest rates were part of the problem. The Fed needs to raise interest rates, but when they do that, the economy is going to collapse. The whole bubble, the recovery was phony, we don’t want to keep the phony recovery going. We want to let it implode so we can have a real recovery built on a solid foundation.”
However, Trump’s decision to credit himself for the latest gains in the stock market, as well as a lower unemployment rates, is playing right into the hands of the establishment.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Well, I certainly feel better now..
Reply #1 - 06/29/17 at 13:49:34

Whereas the "lower unemployment" rates continue to be impacted by the number of people who's benefits have run out.   The Fed's low interest rates worked in the interest of Wall Street, major financial institutions and the like.       Main Street USA continues to be in dire need of major applications od "Preparation H"...... Embarrassed  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:47:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Well, I certainly feel better now..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.