Look ,, CLUES! (Read 95 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Look ,, CLUES!
Reply #15 - 06/09/17 at 06:31:29

T And T Garage wrote on 06/09/17 at 05:14:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/17 at 03:59:13:
Gee, who CARES? The ESTABLISHMENT hated him from the get go. The media is driving it. It's a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

No, the facts are driving it.  

What facts??  Care to elaborate.......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/09/17 at 07:27:37

pg wrote on 06/09/17 at 06:31:29:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/09/17 at 05:14:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/17 at 03:59:13:
Gee, who CARES? The ESTABLISHMENT hated him from the get go. The media is driving it. It's a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

No, the facts are driving it.  

What facts??  Care to elaborate.......

Best regards,

Hmm... I dunno, maybe his failure at pretty much everything he's tried to do thus far (don't forget, the cons have the majority...)

His mindless tweeting about minutia that shows his carelessness and lack of ANY tact.

The FACT that in five months, he has failed to nominate several key department positions. (sorry, there can't be obstruction from the dems when there is NO nominee).

Oh, and let's not forget his approval rating - here's a little update on your post:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-approval-rating-fallen-record-191651126.ht
ml

So yeah, the facts support what the public wants - tweety to get out.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 06/09/17 at 07:31:19

It must be something, having an attack dog that loves everything Establishment ,like a Clinton, be your Source of Truth and Deliverer of Everything That You Should Be Upset About, reluctant to report anything negative about anyone the Establishment loves, eager to dwell on the Mundane things, like frikking TWEETS FFS,as long as they can just keep the dumbmasses  Yipping and barking and snapping at the object of their disdain. You people are so easily led and such Tools of the system it's hilarious.

After discovering that a parent who sits with their ill child,PRAYING TO GOD that they will be healed is the Moral EQUIVALENT of a Muslim who murderers his child
For BREAKING A RULE!!!
But, I'm supposed to be nice and keep the
Honorable Debate Format

When I am obviously dealing with people who have No Clue about right and wrong.

And for TT,  you said Cancer, which the government, with the FDA, has made a whole industry of Curing Cancer. The TREATMENT is brutal and kills more than it saves. They destroyed everyone who was succeeding in fighting it. Ohhh, you won't know about  Rife or the guy from West Texas who used diet and survived pituitary cancer. Today, thanks to His regimen, we can no longer even GET the unmolested enzymes that he used. Don't forget, I've been in the doctors office, one unlike you've ever seen, for years.My doctor has shown me a lot.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/09/17 at 07:46:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/17 at 07:31:19:
It must be something, having an attack dog that loves everything Establishment ,like a Clinton, be your Source of Truth and Deliverer of Everything That You Should Be Upset About, reluctant to report anything negative about anyone the Establishment loves, eager to dwell on the Mundane things, like frikking TWEETS FFS,as long as they can just keep the dumbmasses  Yipping and barking and snapping at the object of their disdain. You people are so easily led and such Tools of the system it's hilarious.

Is it a comprehension thing?  Did you get hit on th head really hard recently?  How have you not seen my dislike for hillary?  Why do you have the need to pigeonhole me with the "lefties"?  How can you not see the CUMULATIVE effect that tweety is having with all his nonsense???
 Whatever - I guess that's like your opinion man... If it makes you feel better...lol

After discovering that a parent who sits with their ill child,PRAYING TO GOD that they will be healed is the Moral EQUIVALENT of a Muslim who murderers his child
For BREAKING A RULE!!!
But, I'm supposed to be nice and keep the
Honorable Debate Format

You really need to find out what you're talking about.... again, do you not comprehend what I've been saying??

Look - look at the morons IN OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!:

http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2017/02/parents-found...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/13/followers-of-christ-idaho-rel...

Seriously - open your ears and shut your mouth for a second and you might actually learn something.....

When I am obviously dealing with people who have No Clue about right and wrong.

And for TT,  you said Cancer, which the government, with the FDA, has made a whole industry of Curing Cancer. The TREATMENT is brutal and kills more than it saves. They destroyed everyone who was succeeding in fighting it. Ohhh, you won't know about  Rife or the guy from West Texas who used diet and survived pituitary cancer. Today, thanks to His regimen, we can no longer even GET the unmolested enzymes that he used. Don't forget, I've been in the doctors office, one unlike you've ever seen, for years.My doctor has shown me a lot.

LMAO - See my posted links above.  While you're at it - pray the agy away too...

Pathetic.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/09/17 at 20:57:52

What punishment for the Muslim who Honor Kills his kid?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/12/17 at 05:30:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/17 at 20:57:52:
What punishment for the Muslim who Honor Kills his kid?

In this country? - whatever the law is - whatever the faith healing "Christians" get.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 06/12/17 at 18:39:26

So a Person, parents/s,
Believe, a  Payer not a Pill, will cure.
(That is their religion)

Another parent/s, believes,
Putting a knife in a child is a,  ‘cure’.
(That is their religion)

So which religion, is accepted in this Nation?

(Never mind if it is accepted in another nation, it is not  THIS one)

So if one, accepts, "Putting a knife into a child”, is perfectly normal.
It is rather clear, that a person, BELIEVES, that, Sharia Law, is  Perfectly  OK,
in this Country !

So throw all those homosexuals off a  Building.
’Stone’ a, ‘wife’ because she gained to much weight.
KILL,  anybody, because they do not believe what YOU  do.

Now,   WHEN, does it become,  YOUR,  Child  ???????
That you,  'MUST', put a knife to ???????

Now again, for the, "Underwear in a  Bunch"  Crowd.
Tell me where, ANY, religion, has,  'Put A Knife To', a child, as to the believe of their religion????

And, AGAIN, for the, "Underwear in a  Bunch"  Crowd.
Who, Was it, that went, NUTS, over a  'religion' which said a  Man can have more that one wife?
Gee was it the: ‘Kumb-by-you, Fairy Dust Sprinkling, Snowflakes’,  ???????

Ya know,  Raydawg and I, do not agree on many things.
I DO NOT, want to  KILL him,
and I believe he does not want to, KILL, me.
In fact if we spent a day fishing, we would certainly have counter views, but would most certainly come away, closer to a common view.
(Most not likely the same, But,  Closer)

And it is because, we will,  
     NOT
Believe what ’someone else tells us to say’.

And that is the problem with the:
“Kumb-by-you, Fairy Dust Sprinkling, Snowflakes’.
They ONLY, say, what they are,  ’TOLD’ to say.
They do NOT,  think for themselves.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 23:30:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Look ,, CLUES!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.