Send Topic Print
You believed lies.. (Read 42 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
You believed lies..
06/07/17 at 07:41:22

http://notrickszone.com/2017/05/29/80-graphs-from-58-new-2017-papers-invalida...

Consensus is not proof, but consensus never existed anyway, and is even less of a possibility now.

And nobody wants to talk about WHY the guy who Started the Weather Channel walked away..
He doesn't believe in the Fearmongers and their
The climate is gonna gitchya AND it's Your Fault for using carbon based fuels!

Do you people even keep track of how often you are Wrong? Ohhh, yeah, I forgot... Never Admitting being wrong means you never Feel wrong, so change isn't necessary.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: You believed lies..
Reply #1 - 06/07/17 at 08:00:53

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record

Yeah, I'm sure it's fine... nothing to see here.

Move along..... move along.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/07/17 at 08:08:06

Yeah, wiki,the truth is there.. I bet snopes is on your side, too.
Where are the EVENTS that they warned of?
By “global warming” these papers don’t, of course, mean the mild warming of around 0.8 degrees Celsius that the planet has experienced since the middle of the 19th century as the world crawled out of the Little Ice Age. Pretty much everyone, alarmists and skeptics alike, is agreed on that.
Rather, they mean “global warming” in the sense that is most commonly used today by grant-troughing scientists, and huxter politicians, and scaremongering green activists, and brainwashed mainstream media (MSM) environmental correspondents. “Global warming” as in the scary, historically unprecedented, primarily man-made phenomenon which we must address urgently before the icecaps melt and the Pacific islands disappear beneath the waves and all the baby polar bears drown.
What all these papers argue in their different ways is that the alarmist version of global warming — aka Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW) — is a fake artefact.

After being wrong so many times, why not study and see if you were duped. I was not so sure back then. I believed their predictions.. but years passed and NotShit they Said was coming CAME.. so, after a few years I stopped buying the bullshit. That was just one more thing that caused me to Start off doubting..If the goobs have an answer to a problem, it's wrong.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/07/17 at 08:13:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/07/17 at 08:08:06:
Yeah, wiki,the truth is there.. I bet snopes is on your side, too.
Where are the EVENTS that they warned of?

I dunno - where's the sharia law?  Where's the Obama coup?  Where's the implants under the skin for Obamacare?  Where are the death panels?  Where are the brown shirts coming for everyone's guns?  Where is the mandatory Muslim prayers?  Where is the second coming?  Where is the end of the world in 2000, or 2012?  Where is Rapture?  Where is the devil made flesh to portend the end?

Bla, blah, blah, blah......

Aren't the conspiracy theorists tired of being wrong all the time???

LOL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: You believed lies..t
Reply #4 - 06/07/17 at 08:27:16

As you wrongly and irrationally conflate hoping for a miracle and tragically losing someone to disease with murdering someone because they broke a rule, you conflate the utter failure of Science that you point to to justify believing what hasn't happened in twenty years with the looking at What PEOPLE, ever changing, PEOPLE, will do. And you can pretend that is true and valid.
It's a conspiracy theory to see what is happening, and the direction it's going, ?
And what EXACTLY are you seeing that makes you continue to wait for the Big hurricanes?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: You believed lies..t
Reply #5 - 06/07/17 at 08:44:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/07/17 at 08:27:16:
As you wrongly and irrationally conflate hoping for a miracle and tragically losing someone to disease with murdering someone because they broke a rule,

Denying a child medicine in the hopes that God will save them is abuse/murder.  There is no error in my statement, that's a fact.  It's no different than genital mutilation.

you conflate the utter failure of Science that you point to to justify believing what hasn't happened in twenty years with the looking at What PEOPLE, ever changing, PEOPLE, will do. And you can pretend that is true and valid.

I understand science and the FACT is, a MAJORITY of scientists agree that the Earth is warming at an alarming rate and that it is caused by man's presence.  FYI - I also believe that the Earth is round, that it's roughly 4 billion years old, that it orbits the Sun and that our solar system is just one of billions of others.

It's a conspiracy theory to see what is happening, and the direction it's going, ?

What's "going on" in your head is far different than what is actually happening.  THAT'S the bone of contention here....

And what EXACTLY are you seeing that makes you continue to wait for the Big hurricanes?

I'm not waiting for anything.  I'm educating myself in what can be done to stop man's negative influence on our Planet.  Instead of wild conspiracy theories, maybe you should keep your eye on the ball, hmm?

Speaking of which.... I guess I have no choice....

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1341319109

How'd that whole thing work out?  How's crazy alex doing these days???

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 06/07/17 at 11:12:37

What Does:
  “Reconstructed”  Mean ???

It is possible that:
“ … list of the most extreme occurrences of weather phenomena…”
     ( Did you MISS  the word,  ‘Extreme’) ?
“ …changes in Earth’s climate of this kind have been frequent during the Earth's 4500 million year existence and most often are attributed to changes in the configuration of continents and ocean sea ways…”
     (Did you miss the: “changes in Earth’s climate of this kind have been frequent during the Earth’s 4500 million year existence”) ?

In 1967 189 °F   in Abadan, Iran
   In 1972, Death Valley Calf,  201 f,
       (Many say that is the Record)
    In 2005,  it was 159 f,  in the Out Desert in Iran.
     In 2013, Death Valley, at 129 f,

Again I ask, what does:
  “Reconstructed”  Mean ???
“ …changes in Earth's climate of this kind have been frequent during the Earth's 4500 million year existence and most often are attributed to changes in the configuration of continents and ocean sea ways…”

To me it means, simply that someone gave a bunch of money,
to someone, who, ’Touts’, themselves as, ’telling the truth’,
       (And Do  NOT)
To, Say, what the people, that gave them Bucko bucks,
Told them, what,  to say.

Now of course, that most certainly not is,  P.C. words.
Perhaps someone can, ’SPIN’ it, and Make it,  “P.C.”

(Found a few more crumbs in my pocket, so went back over the bridge)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/07/17 at 16:08:11

Denying a child medicine in the hopes that God will save them is abuse/murder.  There is no error in my statement, that's a fact.  It's no different than genital mutilation.

Bullshit.

And I know you don't want to admit it, but I've been talking about Honor KILLINGS. Intentionally Murdering your own daughter or sister, mother wife, whatever.. absolutely zero being like praying for a miracle to save a loved one.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 06/07/17 at 16:58:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/07/17 at 16:08:11:

Bullshit.

And I know you don't want to admit it, but I've been talking about Honor KILLINGS. Intentionally Murdering your own daughter or sister, mother wife, whatever.. absolutely zero being like praying for a miracle to save a loved one.

Assisted suicide Doctor Jack?

Ever notice how some folk can talk out of both sides of their mouth....
And from the AZZ too!
Now that takes talent  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/21/24 at 15:43:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You believed lies..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.