Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
They made a Serious mistake (Read 30 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
They made a Serious mistake
06/04/17 at 19:55:42

They opened their country to animals.
Some people believe we should import some more here.
I think they are nuts.
They won't explain WHY,
I've explained
Why not.
They believe in global warming,
And the tooth fairy

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: They made a Serious mistake
Reply #1 - 06/05/17 at 05:03:49

Don't worry Jog, Thursday, after Comey speaks, the lefties will be back....
This time they will believe him  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: They made a Serious mistake
Reply #2 - 06/05/17 at 09:02:46

This has been a really good experiment. I've been saying the same stuff for years. Only one guy really listened, and he was So glad he did. He was saving money in a 401k to get a house. I told people we were about to see that investment vehicle take a Big haircut. We talked, and I told him I thought he would be ahead to take the penalty and buy less house than he really wanted. He did it. And a few months later his 401k would have been cut nearly in half. He told me that he would have been renting for life if he hadn't listened.

Now, WHY did he listen?
Because he had seen the things I said and HONESTLY evaluated them over time to see that I have a really good batting average. I have been correct EVERY SINGLE TIME on the End Result of what They want to do, and what They TELL US will happen. And left and right both get suckered by D.C., but people like me get it right, because I don't HAVE a team. I'm an umpire, watching both sides suck.

IDK which Side is more reluctant to see, but, IMO, the lefties are the more dangerous to the future of America.
Nothing quite like a mob of ignorant dogooders determined to solve the world's problems with someone else's money.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:32:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They made a Serious mistake

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.