Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great accessories store for Aussie Savages! (Read 70 times)
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Great accessories store for Aussie Savages!
06/04/17 at 00:14:04

So, in my adventures to find some 'just right' turn signals, I found this place. They have some great stuff in a wide range of parts, especially in the retro/cafe style.

They're based in Tullamarine in Victoria. Shipping on my turn signals will be about $8, and delivery will be about two days - compared to the usual $30-$45 (AUD) shipping and up to three weeks delivery from USA.

Just sharing for the other Aussie Savages out there  Cool

https://www.thirdgear.com.au/

*Disclaimer: I haven't ordered from them yet - will be tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Blade

Sydney   Australia
Re: Great accessories store for Aussie Savages!
Reply #1 - 06/04/17 at 01:46:12

I have purchased a couple of things from them, reputable traders and reasonable items.

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #2 - 06/04/17 at 03:19:27

Good to know. Thanks  Smiley

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #3 - 06/08/17 at 23:57:03

Daughter's boyfriend has bought stuff from there as well. No problems.
Here's another Aussie supplier: Good quality gear and good prices and customer service. http://stores.ebay.com.au/TrojanClassicMotorcycles

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #4 - 06/09/17 at 02:44:04

Thanks Gizzo, I'll check it out. I didn't order the turn signals from Third Gear after all. 'Just right' wasn't quite right!

I found the proper 'just right' ones at Dime City Cycles (In the States, and a few quid ... but bloody good looking parts!!)

I'm heading over to MCAS in Dandenong tomorrow to have a look at what they've got before I drop the money on ordering from Dime City ... not far from you (if that was one of your bikes I saw on bikesales.com.au  Cool)

IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #5 - 06/09/17 at 05:07:12

not me, I'm in south Australia. Dime City has some cool stuff, but the postage! and if you look hard, you can find a lot of their stuff on ebay with free shipping from China. Happy indicator shopping  Smiley

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #6 - 06/09/17 at 05:37:16

Oh! I would have sworn I saw an ad down here that I recognized as one of yours (there may have been some beers involved - so who knows!).

Yeah, I've looked around a lot on eBay ... I think it's gonna be Dime City, unless something grabs my attention tomorrow.

Had the same trouble finding a 4" heat shield for a 2" pipe! I have one coming from the States right now. At least I don't have to run all over the place to get this stuff.

Cheers

IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #7 - 06/09/17 at 05:44:30

I hear ya. it's great to be able to shop from home, save all the running around. got a link to the one on bikesales? now I'm curious!

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #8 - 06/09/17 at 06:08:06

I just had a look, can't find it. Was it you that built the Savage bobber with the airbrushed tank in blue with the blended lines, ape hangers, and the brown saddle?

IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #9 - 06/09/17 at 06:25:19

oh right, I know the one, his mate sprayed the tank. looked good. not mine tho. mine's a scungy baby blue bobber.

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #10 - 06/09/17 at 11:40:08

Ah, obviously that was someone else  Smiley

IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #11 - 06/09/17 at 15:19:47

yeah he's a forum member here but I don't remember the name. sweet looking bike though.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 15:57:46

General CategoryThe Cafe › Great accessories store for Aussie Savages!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.