Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Couple of questions....... (Read 90 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Couple of questions.......
Reply #15 - 05/24/17 at 15:15:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/24/17 at 14:28:23:
So, regardless of the national debt, you believe that America can take in more people, provide medical care and food and housing for New people,
and the Social Safety Nets will be okay?
You're so sure I'm Chikken Little,, but you don't explain WHY you see it all working out.
The TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS isn't a problem?
The insane military spending?
The wars?
And, ouch Do explain WHY it's smart to import the needy foreigners
BEFORE YOU TAKE CARE OF AMERICANS,
And have you been keeping up with the number of Military Veterans who are NOT being served, are homeless and the SUICIDE numbers are horrible.
But you geniuses want more needy people.

Cloward and Piven , exactly what they warned against, is happening in front of you. I'm pointing at it.
You're not willing to EXPLAIN why I'm wrong.
I've explained Why I believe what we are doing is suicidal.
Explain why I am wrong.

I thought you had simply failed to read my post and took a Drive By shot at it.
Keeping up is what I have been doing.
I'm Trying to show you what you need to see so you can.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 05/24/17 at 15:33:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/24/17 at 15:15:47:
So, regardless of the national debt, you believe that America can take in more people, provide medical care and food and housing for New people,
and the Social Safety Nets will be okay?

Yes, I do.  I think your problem might be is that you think that every immigrant is going to come here and not work or contribute in any way.  News flash - immigrants broaden the tax base.  How about that?

Not to mention a small tax reform like Sanders talked about would drastically INCREASE our tax revenue.

You're so sure I'm Chikken Little,, but you don't explain WHY you see it all working out.
The TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS isn't a problem?

No, it's not.

The insane military spending?

Yes, that's a problem - we should cut the waste and re-evaluate our spending - not necessarily cut it - but not increase it either.

The wars?

Yes - another problem.  One that needs to be fixed.  We all know it's not about bringing democracy to the middle east, it's about the money, the oil, the power... If we wanted to bring democracy to the world, we should start farther down in Africa or South America...

And, ouch Do explain WHY it's smart to import the needy foreigners
BEFORE YOU TAKE CARE OF AMERICANS,

There you go again - "needy foreigners"... you seem to think they will provide nothing to the country... sorry, you're wrong.

And have you been keeping up with the number of Military Veterans who are NOT being served, are homeless and the SUICIDE numbers are horrible.

Yes, it's quite horrible.  Our leaders need to make that a priority.  It can be done in CONJUNCTION with our current immigration/refugee policies.  Seriously, if we rolled back the tax structure to the late 50's (what many republicans call the "good old days"), we'd be far, FAR better off.

But you geniuses want more needy people.

Yeah, us geniuses just love those in need.... sad, huh?  We love our veterans, our disabled, our homeless.... gee, the only ones we hold in contempt are our moronic leaders who want to give MASSIVE tax cuts to the rich... how about that?

Cloward and Piven , exactly what they warned against, is happening in front of you. I'm pointing at it.
You're not willing to EXPLAIN why I'm wrong.
I've explained Why I believe what we are doing is suicidal.
Explain why I am wrong.

Well jog - C&P is no different than any other doomsday scenario... You just want to pin everything on that and say we're finished.

We're not.  Not by a long shot.

I thought you had simply failed to read my post and took a Drive By shot at it.
Keeping up is what I have been doing.
I'm Trying to show you what you need to see so you can. [/quote]

Thanks for your "concern" - but no worries, I'll be fine.  So will the country.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 05/24/17 at 16:05:57

The veterans issue isn't exactly a new thing. If it was gonna be fixed, I would have thought the democrats would have done years ago. I'm gonna support supporting the vets. I don't know of anyone who would let the needy of America continue to suffer while we focus energy on a needy group who aren't the military veterans of America... except for the people who would rather care for foreigners,, like
The Left..

Blah blah blah,, you talk about caring..
But if you cared about the veterans FIRST, I'd see it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 05/24/17 at 17:20:59

T And T Garage wrote on 05/24/17 at 15:10:56:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/24/17 at 15:08:39:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/24/17 at 15:04:30:
raydawg wrote on 05/24/17 at 14:42:55:
Uh...... I thought you were the guy who complained about others that referenced Obama or Hillary, etc, when replying to a charge against Trump you make in a post/thread, not to mention how you say they ignore the topic when you start it.....

You're absolutely right - my bad....  I should have kept to the topic that was originally posted.

OH......LOL, I get it, you are giving us an example of what hypocrisy looks like, dang, you is good!

To stick to the thread, let me say this -

To the first part -
Between 1994 and 1996, Chung donated $366,000 to the DNC. Eventually, all of the money was returned.  I'd say that's QUITE different than what we've seen so far from tweety - and I'm pretty sure we'll see much bigger numbers from russia....

To the second part - our country DOES do its due diligence when screening immigrants and refugees.  Did you forget the zika outbreak and the precautions that were taken immediately?

To ask a silly question like "Would you say the desire to target and kill as many innocent folks as you can, while committing suicide is a mental illness?" - doesn't really merit a response.

But to placate you - OF COURSE IT IS!!!!!!

To ask a silly question like "Would you say the desire to target and kill as many innocent folks as you can, while committing suicide is a mental illness?" - doesn't really merit a response.

Who you talking to?

Try and keep up - that was for ray's original post.

Returned.....LOL!

I won't even say how that squares the deal, nor answers the question, or do we even know how much might have went undetected....
It was paid influence, period.

Oh yeah, I got faith in them, that nasty outbreak, WHEEEEW.
They can't even find any direct proof himself colluded with the russians, I am sure they could find a terrorist with their vetting.
But you know, please share data, how they do it, etc....

Like I said before, you are entertaining, at least you try to give an answer  Grin    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 05/24/17 at 18:09:32

T&T,  Spun Again

I think your problem might be is that you think that every immigrant is going to come here and not work or contribute in any way.  

Their ya Go again,   ’SPINNING’,
Lying by Omission !!!!!!!

You said the word,  “immigrant”,  With  NO  Qualification what so ever of what,  ‘Kind’.
Their are three kinds,
(of which you refer, and again, you refer, all of them should be treated the same)

1.   IL-Legal   immigrants,  (Those that SNEAK, across the border, have NO intention of  EVER, becoming  Part of this Nation, or  Citizens. They, ‘when they work’, get paid  CASH, and pay  NO  TAXES)
        “Oh and they Vote also, cause   the, ‘Wanna Be  King”  said its OK”
They are,  CRIMINALS,  Pure and simple.

2.   ‘Refugees’, which YOU, label as  immigrants,
They are  NOT  !!!!!
They come here, PAID  for, by YOUR,  Taxes. And given  EVERYTHING  they want,  FREE.
They have  NO  Desire to become, Citizens, and help this Nation.
  NONE
They,  (15%  +/-), are here JUST TO KILL YOU,
Because YOU, don’t believe what they believe.

3.   Their is the 3rd group, of, (what you call again), immigrants.
A ,  TRUE, description, is,   LEGAL  immigrants.
They come here,  WANTING  to be Part of this  Nation.
They, Join, Become part of, become Citizens, Taxpayers, They work hard.  And, NOBODY, is contesting that.

On and On, your  counter-diction goes.
Don’t have the time to list all.

But one more,  In reference to you saying,
about the condition of this Nation.
“…We're not.  Not by a long shot…”  
and
“… I'll be fine.  So will the country…”

Completely, Contradictory, to  your  Previous Posts.  COMPLETELY !

(OBTY,  Had lunch with my Mother today, their was a piece of  Garlic toast, I stuck in my pocket,  BIG, Scramble under the bridge, yet it was, ’sniffed’, looked at,  ‘handled’, then they went back, under the bridge.
as I drove away, a  BIG   SCRAMBLE)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 21:53:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Couple of questions.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.