Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Support Your Side,, or see what they are doing? (Read 57 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Support Your Side,, or see what they are doing?
05/22/17 at 04:15:04

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Support Your Side,, or see what they are doing
Reply #1 - 05/22/17 at 11:16:36

See where we were lied to to start war.
Or, don't.. plenty of interesting stuff in there.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/22/17 at 13:46:33

At LEAST say why you don't want to discuss the points.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/22/17 at 17:32:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/22/17 at 13:46:33:
At LEAST say why you don't want to discuss the points.

Sorry Jog.....

I am just working outside, got the boat out, putting it in the water tomorrow, etc....
Life is sorta getting in the way of this boards silliness.
Ya know nothing ever changes in here, no minds changed, no real dialogue, just spewing their parties spin....
Its like guys sitting in a bar drinking, all BS, lying outright, and dismissing every one else.
That people see them as drunks, clueless, and in a few hours, hungover and worthless.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/22/17 at 17:57:29

That's why I posted This.
It shows where WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO.
The media is not even trying to get to the truth.
They all , certainly the MSM, just lie so much that it's impossible to know what to believe.
The Crying girl, reporting the Iraqi soldiers tossing babies out of incubators, went out through Every single Outlet.
Do you want to know what is happening or cherry pick information, pretend Your Fox or Cnn is honest and Now, without studying Outside what is Freely available for mass consumption, YOU'VE found the truth.
Riiiight.

You is everyone, not Ray.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/23/17 at 06:32:10

More

Why I'm not posting much
reason.
It's not worth trying to drag the lies out of your eyes. Believe what you want, in spite of evidence. Call obvious rational conclusions Wild Conspiracy Theory, and refuse to conclude the obvious until a Professional has told you what you can believe.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #6 - 05/23/17 at 07:51:03

I was reading JOG's citation above when Windows security informed me it was not certified, did I wan t to keep going?  I took almost 10 tries to shut it down, hmmm, could this be collusion between Micro and the CIA? Smiley

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 05/23/17 at 08:15:16

Jog......'m
I believe a so called plan exsist, from deep state to new world order, etc.
The rich and powerful do not recognize borders, and to some effect, aliegence.....
With that said, it is merely a plan, most of what they do is reactionary, to the events as they happen.
ISIS being a good example at throwing a wrench into their game plan, as sensationalism is hard to predict the outcome and it's extremely disruptive....
If the "power" was that absolute, in execution, they would be ahead of the game already, but they can't predict events, like playing the market and never losing money....

Watching Brennan now talk about Russia, etc.
It's all hindsight supposition, and trying to tie it to known facts....
Ha, if they knew what they now testify to, then none of this "new" revelations would have happened.
In other words, you don't know what you don't know.....
It disqualifies itself.

Yes, it is a dog and puppy show now, as in reacting to historical events, spinning it, interpreting it.
However, no matter the finding, you can't change history, ever.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/23/17 at 08:33:42

Isis is a created enemy, a tool to keep the money moving for the globalists, keeping the emergency going, and building up the atmosphere of tension.
Seriously, when I say
It's just a big puppet show
I'm not just talking about the visible people who lie to us. I mean the whole Thing is a virtual construct. The Soap Opera of the conflicts between people who Can Only be Saved by either us bombing them into oblivion or arming someone else to do it.
The
We are the World's Policeman
line has worked. Yeah, we're
The Lone Ranger and Walker, Texas Ranger, just going where we are needed, leaving Sunshine, Lolipops and Prancing Unicorns in our wake.
Don't you people ever Question what we are being Told?

Question..

IF you want to FREE people from an Oppressor, do you REALLY hafta DESTROY the World's Largest Irrigation System?
How Did that happen? Our Smart bombs were hacked by Russia and sent places no true Liberating force would?
It's almost as if you people don't have a single clue about what Clues are.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 05/23/17 at 10:14:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/23/17 at 08:33:42:
Isis is a created enemy, a tool to keep the money moving for the globalists, keeping the emergency going, and building up the atmosphere of tension.
Seriously, when I say
It's just a big puppet show
I'm not just talking about the visible people who lie to us. I mean the whole Thing is a virtual construct. The Soap Opera of the conflicts between people who Can Only be Saved by either us bombing them into oblivion or arming someone else to do it.
The
We are the World's Policeman
line has worked. Yeah, we're
The Lone Ranger and Walker, Texas Ranger, just going where we are needed, leaving Sunshine, Lolipops and Prancing Unicorns in our wake.
Don't you people ever Question what we are being Told?

Question..

IF you want to FREE people from an Oppressor, do you REALLY hafta DESTROY the World's Largest Irrigation System?
How Did that happen? Our Smart bombs were hacked by Russia and sent places no true Liberating force would?
It's almost as if you people don't have a single clue about what Clues are.

Jog, you don't have the ability to get a led horse to drink....
Understand this amigo, really delve into what I share:

"Expectations are merely premeditated resentments"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/23/17 at 11:06:22

Yeah, I see your point. I really shouldn't expect people to look at what we are being told and compare that to the things we see and have questions in their own minds. That is what people who are hunting for the truth do. People who believe they Aren't being lied to Believe they are being Told the truth.

After so many documentable lies, why do we trust?

If you believe what you say, that the government protects corporate interests at the expense of the people, WHO are they helping by bringing in poverty?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 05/23/17 at 12:39:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/23/17 at 11:06:22:
Yeah, I see your point. I really shouldn't expect people to look at what we are being told and compare that to the things we see and have questions in their own minds. That is what people who are hunting for the truth do. People who believe they Aren't being lied to Believe they are being Told the truth.

After so many documentable lies, why do we trust?

If you believe what you say, that the government protects corporate interests at the expense of the people, WHO are they helping by bringing in poverty?

Poverty is not their goal, nor providing wealth, to others....
It's a non entity either way.
Their own self promotion and welfare is all they can think about, self, even before kids or spouse.....
It is really deep within them.
Remember, you lie the loudest, when you lie to yourself....
These folks are prolly very insecure and sick deep down inside and need external elements that they feel than can control, which in their minds once folks accept them, etc, they will then have proof, that they are ok, etc, however that is not how it works...

Jog, all we have is the right now, nothing else is guaranteed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/23/17 at 14:15:23

We are Watching the Exact Scenario play out that Cloward and Piven said was the way to destroy the nation.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:45:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Support Your Side,, or see what they are doing?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.