Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
You can't spin that.....,,,,,, (Read 39 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
You can't spin that.....,,,,,,
05/19/17 at 13:56:58

We need the leaker to step up, not hide anymore.....,,
No excuse exsist if this is true, period, no context where it would be exceptable, none!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/19/trump-told-russians-comey-is-nut-j...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: You can't spin that.....,,,,,,
Reply #1 - 05/19/17 at 14:25:38

I agree.  I also think that the sheer amount of the leaks and their "dirt" is a sure sign that many in the administration are not liking this president.

Then again - these could all be made up.  I'm waiting to see when comey gets on the stand and/or they get the official memos he allegedly wrote.

Either way - none of this looks good for the president.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/19/17 at 14:51:26

I'm just SURE he could ONLY have Written exactly what was said. And lying under oath doesn't seem like a problem for the rudderless creeps who are screwing us.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/19/17 at 14:55:05

Nope, it doesn't bode well for anybody, nor our country.
I wish a savage rider in another country would weigh in on their reporting and perception of this mess.
I really don't see a winner in all of this, none.
If this goes beyond disliking him personally, which is easy to do in my opinion, the guy invites it with his actions, regardless of the prompting, etc, by others.
If this is selective leaking out of context, etc, that hurts our ability to really get the truth, when we really need it.....
Like how the charge of rape seems to mean a man is guilty, until proven innocent.....
False charges, or remorse based, etc, is a disservice to those who have been raped when it sets up a prejudice against women because they use this charge to get revenge, etc.

Maybe Pence wins, but I am not sure of what...

If Trump quits, which I think he will, I BTW, made my prediction on my time zone  Grin
I hope some sort of healing can begin, but I am not sure it's possible, as politics seems to have become a blood sport, take no prisoners.
We might have to wait till midterm and hope folks keep voting to drain the swamp of all these career politicians that have caused this.

We'll just have to wait and see, I think I am wrong on these things than I get right, but I really believe this stuff can not continue  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/19/17 at 15:13:31

"Comey is a nutjob"...  I don't that can be selective leaking, out of context...  Grin

Once the leaker is known,.. Trump will fire him.
... and he/she/they will no longer be in a position to gather information.
I'm sure he doesn't want that,.. and perhaps the FBI doesn't either.

Also,.. the leaks from the WH may not be the same as the source that is leaking them to the press.
It is likely in the chain of evidence going from the WH leakers to the FBI...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 05/19/17 at 15:27:05

Serowbot wrote on 05/19/17 at 15:13:31:
"Comey is a nutjob"...  I don't that can be selective leaking, out of context...  Grin

Comey is a nutjob when he hid in the curtains.
Comey is a nutjob... he constantly rolls his eyes at me.
Comey is a nutjob... he stutters in our conversations.

Naw, can't be selective.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 05/19/17 at 15:47:02

Wish Trump would come out and say, straight up.....

Produce the evidence, reveal who you are, and if you are right,about what you charge me with, I will resign immediately.....
Have conviction and show the world, if you want others to believe what you say....
If not, we can fairly assume you have no interest in providing facts, only rumors, for the truth holds not your real motivation/interest.

Lets call them out!

Odd how many folks like leaking, hate leaking, depending on who, and what, or why, its leaked.

Is Snowden a hero, or villain, or what difference does it make?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 04:13:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You can't spin that.....,,,,,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.