Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia (Read 54 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia
05/18/17 at 18:39:51

More comes out every day... at some point, you have to say there is a there there... Huh

Donald Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia to set up secret communications channel, report reveals
Previously secret meetings revealed ahead of huge FBI investigation
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-vladimir...
Donald Trump's campaign made contact with Russia at least 18 times during his presidential race, according to a new report.

The interactions had previously been kept secret by the campaign but are now being reviewed as part of the FBI and congressional investigation into Trump's relationship with Russia.

"It's rare to have that many phone calls to foreign officials, especially to a country we consider an adversary or a hostile power," Richard Armitage, a Republican and former deputy secretary of state, told Reuters.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia
Reply #1 - 05/18/17 at 18:56:37

The answer isn't necessarily bad.
The need for a threat is a given.
Don't you people remember trump was gonna nuke Russia?
You're Always wrong, never unsure.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 05/18/17 at 19:47:16

emails and phone calls are not meetings.

yet the headline:

"Donald Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia to set up secret communications channel, report reveals"

The whole friken campaign staff flew to moscow and met Vlad in the cellar of the Kremlin no doubt. Repeatedly.

From the actual story however:

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides..."

and:

"discussions focused on mending US-Russian economic relations strained by sanctions imposed on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in Syria and containing a more assertive China, the sources said."

Going to be tough to spin that as treason.

Which of course is the point of the misleading headline. Taking it for granted that hardly anyone is going to bother to read the whole story before they start jumping up and down and clapping their hands with glee.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters"

And who exactly are "The people....."?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 05/18/17 at 22:22:09

Few crimes come with a signed confession

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/18/17 at 22:34:38

But the ones with Hillary's signature are to be ignored.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/19/17 at 04:22:01

More comes out every day... at some point, you have to say there is a there there....

I think I typed this very thing about Hilary.

The media ( and Democrats, but honestly they're one in the same) is going to stay on this made up story that the Russians interfered with the election until hell freezes over.  Find me evidence 50,000 people in the four key states that swung the election changed their vote after reading Podesta's emails about the inside baseball of campaigning.... I dare you.

You can't. Get over it. Hilary lost cause she's a b!tch and no one liked or trusted her. Enough people in those key swing states voted with their middle fingers pointed at people like you. That's a fact that might not sit well,  but it's a fact.  (I'm lumping you in with the elite crowd because if you had money and lived in Manhatten, you'd get invited to all the cool kid parties)

Instead of going along with the popular crowd and crucifying the one group of humans it's okay and even encouraged to discriminate against in this country, (white working class males) how about you ponder why millions wouldn't p!ss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire? They hate you only slightly less than you despise them.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 05/19/17 at 05:12:30

Web, Hillary lost TWICE......
And yet, after owning it, as she blamed others  Wink
The indoctrination of the Bots is so complete, they honestly can't fathom failure.
The sad thing is that is was all scripted, by focus groups, NOT real folk.
It was just a really sophisticated sells pitch using data gathered that she believed would sell.
Yes, the idea of Soros, etc, has it roots in its base cause, but even this relationship was not well grounded....
For you can't plant a solid fiundation upon deceit.

I have a lot of liberal friends, and most think their views are absolute, yet they say they don't believe in absolutes.....
That is their conflict and cause of their stubbornness.

Most reject religion base faith, yet fail and deny that is all they have.
My faith sustains me, and if it was proved false, it would still not erase the fact that living and believing such made me a better person to self, and others. I don't need others to justify that by becoming Christians....
Bots thinking demands adherence of others to THEIR beliefs, for them to feel better, grasping to any rumors of hope that might assist them to convert others to their belief, while overlooking any hypocrisy of the message.....
That to me is not sustainable, and cause of their frustrations.

In short, Hillary used this defect to try and capture her life goal and desires, fact is, she was rejected twice  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/27/18 at 10:35:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/18/17 at 22:34:38:
But the ones with Hillary's signature are to be ignored.

ooooooo

WHATABOUTISM!!!!  

for when you know you're losing the argument!

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/27/18 at 10:36:27

oldNslow wrote on 05/18/17 at 19:47:16:
emails and phone calls are not meetings.

yet the headline:

"Donald Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia to set up secret communications channel, report reveals"

The whole friken campaign staff flew to moscow and met Vlad in the cellar of the Kremlin no doubt. Repeatedly.

From the actual story however:

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides..."

and:

"discussions focused on mending US-Russian economic relations strained by sanctions imposed on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in Syria and containing a more assertive China, the sources said."

Going to be tough to spin that as treason.

Which of course is the point of the misleading headline. Taking it for granted that hardly anyone is going to bother to read the whole story before they start jumping up and down and clapping their hands with glee.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters"

And who exactly are "The people....."?

to be fair, Carter Page, DID FLY TO RUSSIA AND MEET WITH THEM.  

just saying....

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/27/18 at 10:39:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/18/17 at 18:56:37:
The answer isn't necessarily bad.
The need for a threat is a given.
Don't you people remember trump was gonna nuke Russia?
You're Always wrong, never unsure.

the answer to what question??  what the hell is that from?

when was Trump going to nuke his best friend Putin???  I really don't remember that. North Korea, maybe and that's still a possibility especially with Bolton in there now.  

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/27/18 at 10:47:29

WebsterMark wrote on 05/19/17 at 04:22:01:
More comes out every day... at some point, you have to say there is a there there....

I think I typed this very thing about Hilary.

The media ( and Democrats, but honestly they're one in the same) is going to stay on this made up story that the Russians interfered with the election until hell freezes over.  Find me evidence 50,000 people in the four key states that swung the election changed their vote after reading Podesta's emails about the inside baseball of campaigning.... I dare you.

You can't. Get over it. Hilary lost cause she's a b!tch and no one liked or trusted her. Enough people in those key swing states voted with their middle fingers pointed at people like you. That's a fact that might not sit well,  but it's a fact.  (I'm lumping you in with the elite crowd because if you had money and lived in Manhatten, you'd get invited to all the cool kid parties)

Instead of going along with the popular crowd and crucifying the one group of humans it's okay and even encouraged to discriminate against in this country, (white working class males) how about you ponder why millions wouldn't p!ss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire? They hate you only slightly less than you despise them.

so in your opinion, NOTHING changes people's minds? so why are you talking?  get off my screen!  

Yes Hillary lost because she's a b!tch, gee, I wonder why people think that.. could it be the leaked emails, or the 30 years of the Conservative HATE media attacking her every second they get a chance? oh but wait, that doesn't convince anyone of anything, that's not how voters determine who they want to vote for, nah, just wasted hot air for the conservative media....  

and Trump, with his Golden toilets isn't pointing his middle finger at us?  really? yeah he talks a good game about the "forgotten class" but his whole cabinet is full of uber rich people and ex Goldman Sachs executives.. same as always...

Thanks for adding to the division Web, such an added value to this forum....

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/27/18 at 10:48:42

raydawg wrote on 05/19/17 at 05:12:30:
Web, Hillary lost TWICE......
And yet, after owning it, as she blamed others  Wink
The indoctrination of the Bots is so complete, they honestly can't fathom failure.
The sad thing is that is was all scripted, by focus groups, NOT real folk.
It was just a really sophisticated sells pitch using data gathered that she believed would sell.
Yes, the idea of Soros, etc, has it roots in its base cause, but even this relationship was not well grounded....
For you can't plant a solid fiundation upon deceit.

I have a lot of liberal friends, and most think their views are absolute, yet they say they don't believe in absolutes.....
That is their conflict and cause of their stubbornness.

Most reject religion base faith, yet fail and deny that is all they have.
My faith sustains me, and if it was proved false, it would still not erase the fact that living and believing such made me a better person to self, and others. I don't need others to justify that by becoming Christians....
Bots thinking demands adherence of others to THEIR beliefs, for them to feel better, grasping to any rumors of hope that might assist them to convert others to their belief, while overlooking any hypocrisy of the message.....
That to me is not sustainable, and cause of their frustrations.

In short, Hillary used this defect to try and capture her life goal and desires, fact is, she was rejected twice  Grin

thank you for playing along with the WHATABOUTISM brought to you by JOG and WebsterMark.  

for your troubles you get ZERO of my respect or tolerance for any of your posts.

enjoy your day!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/27/18 at 10:54:04

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 03/27/18 at 10:48:42:
thank you for playing along with the WHATABOUTISM brought to you by JOG and WebsterMark.  

for your troubles you get ZERO of my respect or tolerance for any of your posts.

enjoy your day!

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 21:41:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump campaign repeatedly met with Russia

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.