Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory (Read 50 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory
05/18/17 at 13:06:22

What thinkest thee?... Huh

'Art Of The Deal' Co-Author: Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-art-deal-apos-co-060917242.html
“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory
Reply #1 - 05/18/17 at 13:23:08

Serowbot wrote on 05/18/17 at 13:06:22:
What thinkest thee?... Huh

'Art Of The Deal' Co-Author: Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-art-deal-apos-co-060917242.html
“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

That may be possible, but I've seen an interesting theory that he's going to exit via the 25th Amendment.

Either way - I highly doubt he'll serve his full term.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/23/17 at 11:54:44

What did I tell you?

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut - but it's possible that tweety might be forced out of office... this is just one of (what I predict will be) many more stories to come about his mind going....

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wasn-t-always-linguistically-083054278.html

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/23/17 at 16:30:35

Forced.....????

I think he would have to quit, or be charged, found guilty, of a crime that would be determined grave enough to undo the election process.

I understand your bias and hope, I too would love to see him gone, but look how screwed up things have become because folks get carried away in the moment of grasping for power.
You have seen how the courts have been made partisan, that was suppose to be separation.

Oh I get pressure can be put upon him, but what you can't factor is how people are starting to push back against this type of politics.....

I still say Trump is NOT the personality folks wanted as much as he represented a anti vote.
Ditto with Bernie.

You got folks still mad, and you can see how its playing in the democrat party too, not just the republican party.
Its not reported as much, but you can't deny historical facts that Obama was seen as an outsider, as well.
Beating up on Trump will get old....
Heck, I saw a Harvard study that said 80 percent of the reported news on Trump is negative....
Pile on, folks will just turn it off, as it will become to partisan

If the democrats push this to hard, it can come back to haunt them, of things unseen, at the moment.
Folks are tired of this stuff, and I hope vote out all the incumbents, as I am beginning to think that is the only way this politicians will get the message.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/23/17 at 16:55:41

I see it coming,,.. but I don't relish the thought of Pence either...
He's just as bad and more capable...
I prefer the current chaos..  ..very entertaining....Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 05/23/17 at 17:42:31

I wanna know just WTF he was thinking when he shoved that pajama boy into the spotlight.
Kushner,, SMH

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 05/23/17 at 17:58:33

Serowbot wrote on 05/23/17 at 16:55:41:
I see it coming,,.. but I don't relish the thought of Pence either...
He's just as bad and more capable...
I prefer the current chaos..  ..very entertaining....Grin

I think, just a guess, that Pence is more a step in line republican, which might me the democrats will lose any common ground they shared in being against Trump.
Trump had cause a lot of bad blood, anybody who can't admit that is being disingenuous.....
I am not talking about just differing of opines, etc, the guy pushed the envelope of decency....
Which makes all the pettiness, against him, pile up....
At some point the pile is too big to craw over, or out from under, and yes, it will make him vulnerable to bad partnering for the sake of having them approve of him, as some kind of validation.
Not a good trait for a president.
This is where the democrats need to tread lightly.
If he appears shoved around, it has the capacity to ricochet and come back to take them out as well.
The Bernie group might very well divide the party and lead a new movement away from the entrenched mean spirited ines who busted Berns nuts.
They want a big stake of the party platform, and Nancy, et al, ain't abiut to surrender it....
I don't believe.

Lots of movement in politics now, and gaining steam, if one looks past their own bias and perception.
Lots of players, like I said about California, the democrats think the fit the Hispanic vote locked up, think again, they might become their own force to decide party platform real soon, because their clout via wealth is quickly growing and they do not want to just give it away....

Lots to watch, times are changing, I hope the guards are too  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 01:31:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump Will Resign, Then Declare Victory

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.