Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Leaky President...
Reply #60 - 05/17/17 at 11:32:45

raydawg wrote on 05/17/17 at 10:12:15:
Pray away......huh?
Where did I say that?

"I would be scared sheetless right now, if I didn't have the assurance of my faith."

Yes, the world, therefor lives, are changing.
You can find any rationale you need to justify your beliefs, everyone can, and that's the rub....
Who's belief then wins out when it conflicts with others?
Yes, the one with the most power, not truth.

Also, indeed the world is on a threshold of new technology.

No - a new epoch.
If you look at history, faith-based ideologies have brought us this far.  But as our race evolves, we need to make the next step into another age that will allow us to grow as a species.  That growth got from flying to the moon in less than 70 years.

Who decides who gets cloned, or who can live forever?
Certainly not everyone, the planet won't take such pollution, so the foot print of man will need to be lessened.
Who decides that?
Yes, he with the most power.

I don't buy into dystopian ideals.  That's what holds us back - politics.

You think your belief of inclusion ( in your mind ) is a winner....
Yet a day will come when thinning of the herd will need to be enforced, as other consideration to those holding the power will need to effect.

Why?  Why will there be a "thinning of the herd"?  Again - that's dystopian.

It's human nature, survival....
It's as old as mankind and the deepest emotion, and instinct, that will prove his own demise.

That actually makes no sense.  In fact, man's inherent drive to survive is one of the reasons we're still here surviving... more than that - owning.

You can argue otherwise, but this reasoning explains every war and confrontation, etc, since man was hatched.

The main reasons behind wars are political and religious.  It's sad, but wars have spurred creativity and technology.

I hope that a shared ideology will prevail in that we're in this together - as a species.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #61 - 05/17/17 at 12:27:03

You don't appear to subscribe to your last hope/statement......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 05/17/17 at 13:22:26

raydawg wrote on 05/17/17 at 12:27:03:

Shared is the keyword.

I've said before that an all democratic or all conservative mindset is sure to fail.  Just as an all capitalist or all liberal society will fail.

Shared ideology means a sum of us all.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #63 - 05/17/17 at 15:13:14

T And T Garage wrote on 05/17/17 at 13:22:26:

Shared is the keyword.

I've said before that an all democratic or all conservative mindset is sure to fail.  Just as an all capitalist or all liberal society will fail.

What you say, you do not exhibit.
You told me I am not a democrat because apparently you have your own agenda that I must heed to belong.....
The same deplorable voted Obama in, and now they voted change, again...
Your party idea has lost seats and power.
You talk a game, period.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 05/18/17 at 10:06:30

raydawg wrote on 05/17/17 at 15:13:14:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/17/17 at 13:22:26:

Shared is the keyword.

What you say, you do not exhibit.
You told me I am not a democrat because apparently you have your own agenda that I must heed to belong.....
The same deplorable voted Obama in, and now they voted change, again...
Your party idea has lost seats and power.
You talk a game, period.

That's your opinion.  I have mine.

If we all agreed, this would be a boring place.

I laughed at you when you said you were a democrat.  I've seen your posts and if anything, you're a libertarian.  Your posts are what led me to that conclusion.

And again - you equate me with the current democratic party - how many times have I posted that I am against the establishment democrats?  What will it take for you to see that?

"Your party idea has lost seats and power." Not sure what party you're talking about, but it ain't mine.

There's a huge difference between progressives and establishment democrats.

Like jog, maybe you should find out what that difference is.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #65 - 05/18/17 at 10:31:23

You are really stuck.....
You pronounce yourself as above of any fray, yet, I bet none here would say your are non-partisan.
But since you claim such, it absolves you of being labeled.
I will ask the question tomembers here, do you see TT as he sees himself?
You pigeon hole everyone, by your bias and perception, and again as example, you say I am not a registered democrat because democrats believe only one doctrine.....
Tell me, how is that tolerant, inviting, and excepting of others?

Too me you stand as if nekked, revealing the truth by your inconsistencies and hypocrisies.....
And I must say, your are nothing more than your desires, very weak and underdeveloped......
And I won't even point out where your nekkedness also reveals underdevelopement upon you  Grin

« Last Edit: 05/18/17 at 11:50:09 by raydawg »  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #66 - 05/18/17 at 10:58:38

Progressives won't explain what they demand I Progress TOWARD.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 05/18/17 at 11:51:34

raydawg wrote on 05/18/17 at 10:31:23:
You are really stuck.....
You pronounce yourself as abi e any fray, yet, I bet none here would say your are non-partisan.

I never said I was.  I'm against the hard-core (so called) conservatives and the establishment democrats.

But since you claim such, it absolves you of being labeled.
I will ask the question tomembers here, do you see TT as he sees himself?
You pigeon hole everyone, by your bias and perception, and again as example, you say I am not a registered democrat because democrats believe only one doctrine.....
Tell me, how is that tolerant, inviting, and excepting of others?

Well, look at it this way - the 4 or so people on here that constantly bash liberals for nothing more than being liberals don't really evoke a welcoming atmosphere.  i think that's what sets off the pretense in most of my posts.

You yourself ask why I'm not tolerant, yet lump me in with all democrats - while at the same time calling yourself a democrat - how does that look for tolerance???

I like sound, reasonable conversation - but so far, none of the (so-called) conservatives on here can cut muster.

Look at every single post - yes, EVERY SINGLE POST on TT.

Not one stays on topic or sees a conversation through to a logical conclusion.  Name calling persists and then I'm saying someone's wrong and they say I'm a liberal, blah, blah, blah, blah......

Too me you stand as if nekked, revealing the truth by your inconsistencies and hypocrisies.....
And I must say, your are nothing more than your desires, very weak and underdeveloped......
And I won't even point out where your nekkedness also reveals underdevelopement upon you  Grin

Sad day for you - your opinion of me doesn't matter - I truly don't care.

Look at this thread a s perfect example of what I explained above. This is about a story on the president and his leaky administration.

By the third post, jog is ranting on hillary....

Hey, here's an idea - use a forum as... a.... FORUM.

If you're at issue on whether or not our president has leaks in his cabinet - then debate that.  Not hillary's emails of what she may or may not have done if she were president...

Bot posts a report from Yahoo on our president.  Debate yahoo's sources - ask where the info came from.  Tell bot not to believe everything he/she reads, etc.

Don't bring up someone who's not involved in the story directly... what doe sthat prove?

If we talked about tweety's vacations, then yes - bring up Obama as a comparison, or dubya, or willie... But (to stay with my rationale) don't tell me that liberals' vacations are somehow not as "good"as conservative ones.

Stay with the story.

Before you start writing the reply of "pot calling the kettle black!" - stop.  I take full responsibility in what I've posted here - and YES, I'm just as guilty as anyone.

But you asked for some sort of justification as to my "lack" of tolerance - well, there you have it.

I'm very capable of having a rational, reasonable debate.

I have yet to see one on here.  So, when in Rome......

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:28:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Leaky President...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.