Send Topic Print
Leaky President... (Read 298 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Leaky President...
Reply #30 - 05/16/17 at 17:07:30

Hey, as long as he DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS DIVULGING SECRET information, then it's okay, Remember?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 05/16/17 at 17:17:11

WebsterMark wrote on 05/16/17 at 16:43:00:

Web, how long do you think this battle will rage?
At work, union, Pacific Northwest, read: greater Seattle, I would say a pretty healthy majority still break with Trump, and just appear to shrug it off.
I am not sensing the same momentum, you see of folks like Bot and TT, thinking this is a big deal.
I believe most of it is associated with folks just getting tired of it....
After the election run up, results, etc, they just want some time away from all the political crap and spin.
I guess it's just a form of entertainment for others  Grin

How is the beltway seeing this?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Jarhead-CO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Muncy, Pa
Reply #32 - 05/16/17 at 17:25:07

Serowbot wrote on 05/16/17 at 16:01:34:
Whatever...

Defending Trump's actions day after day, must be tough.
His own staff can't keep up.
Looks like Spicer's on the outs... Undecided

So you have no decent response but instead of saying ok you got me I don't know, you just hit me with a whatever and a cop out about defending Trump. Come on man I even said if he did do what they said I didn't agree with it and I would agree it was wrong. I'm man enough to admit I'm wrong when I am. The cop outs and childish responses when proven wrong are why liberals aren't taken serious.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 05/16/17 at 17:28:05

When Saint Hillary , Noble Liar of Washington D.C. was accused her defenders here pointed out that unless it could be proven that she willfully chose to break the law, it was not a crime.
Trump wasn't briefed, so he COULDN'T have known.
Gee, no paragraphs marked with a C when you are just talking..
The level of hypocrisy you people can be comfortable in is amazing..
Really, people? Don't remember the crap you called reasonable just months ago?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 05/16/17 at 17:58:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/16/17 at 17:28:05:
When Saint Hillary , Noble Liar of Washington D.C. was accused her defenders here pointed out that unless it could be proven that she willfully chose to break the law, it was not a crime.   Trump wasn't briefed, so he COULDN'T have known. Gee, no paragraphs marked with a C when you are just talking.. The level of hypocrisy you people can be comfortable in is amazing.. Really, people? Don't remember the crap you called reasonable just months ago?

Really, people? Don’t remember the crap you called reasonable just months ago?

That is  the  ABSOLUTELY, ASTOUNDING  PART !!!!!!!!!!  

2007,  I said a candidate was  NOT   Fitted for the Job.
No, discussion, Just;
 “YOU ARE Raciest”  
    “YOU are,  Predigest”

etc, etc, etc.

In 2011, I said the same thing, but added, ’See what he has done”
     No Discussion, just;
  “YOU ARE Raciest”  
 “YOU are,  Predigest”

etc, etc, etc.

Ya know what?
  Didn’t,  Stand in the Street and  CRY.
     (Nor did anybody I know of)

Today, is  different,  Why ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 05/16/17 at 18:41:13

I couldn't understand how someone could cheat to Win a game, then run off, kicking the heels and cheering, celebrating as If they had won.
Now, I watch adults behave with just as little honor.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 05/16/17 at 19:40:12

WebsterMark wrote on 05/16/17 at 16:43:00:

Apples and oranges.  tweety was completely on his own and had no idea what was classified and what wasn't (you know, he hates his briefings).  Obama was briefed and knew exactly what intel could or should be shared.

HUGE different.

Nice try though....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 05/16/17 at 20:15:37

Yea, it's  always apples and oranges....

Dawg, I don't think the average Trump voter cares because for one thing, they don't trust what's reported and why would they. Liberal reporters can only cry wolf for so long before they are ignored.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 05/16/17 at 20:26:09

They are as relevant as Sarah Palin.
Destroyed their own credibility.
Impossible to take people seriously who have no willingness to see when They are Wrong.
It's FUNNY, and you're the jokes. I've been playing along, waiting for you to completely ensnare yourselves, and Now it's apples and oranges..

Spell that out.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #39 - 05/17/17 at 00:52:40

i think its spelled
i d i o t

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 05/17/17 at 05:38:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/16/17 at 20:26:09:
They are as relevant as Sarah Palin.
Destroyed their own credibility.
Impossible to take people seriously who have no willingness to see when They are Wrong.
It's FUNNY, and you're the jokes. I've been playing along, waiting for you to completely ensnare yourselves, and Now it's apples and oranges..

Spell that out.

Well let's see....

One president was briefed, well informed and in touch with intelligence sources before he did anything.  He was also divulging US intelligence.

The other president ignored briefings (he said it himself), was not aware of what was classified and what wasn't and he was sharing intelligence from Israel - and they asked us NOT to share it.

Apples and oranges.  If you can't see the difference - LMAO - what am I saying?!?  Of course you can't!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 05/17/17 at 05:48:44

I've WATCHED while corruption dripping off your democrats was invisible to you.
I'm sick of you people pretending Trump is so awful. He's no JFK, but he's sure not Hillary.
Until the left learn to see the corruption of their own, im not going to be very critical of Trump. I'm tired of dealing with the cheapness. You people are really something.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #42 - 05/17/17 at 06:23:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/17/17 at 05:48:44:
I've WATCHED while corruption dripping off your democrats was invisible to you.
I'm sick of you people pretending Trump is so awful. He's no JFK, but he's sure not Hillary.
Until the left learn to see the corruption of their own, im not going to be very critical of Trump. I'm tired of dealing with the cheapness. You people are really something.

Jog, love your using if the word cheapness......
Yes, as seen with the last SC judge confirmed, we witnessed a tactic the left deployed to get their results, yet foul when its turned back on them.
They talk about tolerance, yet don't exhibit it themselves.
The list is long, and their blindness selective.
However, I believe Trump has cheapened himself.
He has shown a extreme lack of verbal discipline.
He has effectively cheapened dialogue.
He has caused his own grief.
His demeanor is very suspect, aside from all the charges.
If you can't see that, then you are as blind as those on the left, in my opinion.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 05/17/17 at 06:30:45

I see Trump. I'm not impressed. I also know what games are played. I've been here for years. I've criticized left and right. I need no one to point out the inconsistencies and lies of either side.
Watching the one eyed critics see only the evils of the Other Side has gotten tiresome.
So much so that I'm just gonna harp on the Harpie, the Bipedal Pustule, and the stench that accompanies her. Until these lefties will admit that their candidate has warts, I'm done typing what I see that I don't like about Trump.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 05/17/17 at 07:22:59

Turn a blind eye to to tweety, and he'll poke them both out.

All you "conservatives" go right on ahead hating on hillary, true democrats feel the same way - but you should get the point - she's done.  Her career is over and the democratic establishment is on it's death bed.

Bernie sanders remains to be the most popular (in a positive sense) politician in the country.  He's polling higher than anyone.  That's no mistake.

But yeah, you go ahead and push that hillary narrative and see how far that gets you.  All it does is distract from the flaming pile of poo we have in the White House today.  You want him to stay? Then keep bringing up how terrible hillary is.  Ignore what's going on in the here and now and keep paying attention to a candidate that lost.  Keep thinking that we would have been worse off with her instead of seeing what tweety is really doing and why, and for who?

Let us all know how that works out for ya...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:22:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Leaky President...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.