Leaky President... (Read 298 times)
Jarhead-CO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Muncy, Pa
Re: Leaky President...
Reply #15 - 05/16/17 at 13:48:57

Quote:
You are semantically correct.  But also, please consider that (as it was stated on the end of McMaster's press conference) our president didn't consult - and therefore didn't KNOW what was or wasn't classified when he spoke to the russians. I think that should also be understood

Look IF he did those things I don't fully agree with it but I also don't know the context of the conversation or why it was brought up. All I was pointing out is that serowbot copied and pasted the Washington journals post except for the last part stating it wasn't illegal, it seems to be a liberal trend post everything, except the parts they don't agree with. So why go through the trouble of copy and pasting that whole post but leave out the last few sentences. I'll tell you why to be deliberately misleading and I just wanted to point that out.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 05/16/17 at 13:58:38

All the crat's know is broacast our every move and mistep to the world.

Look world, we just assassinated OBL.  We got all his correspondence and computers... we are coming for you. (hide if you can)

Look world, trump just declassified some secret info from a secret source, ha ha never work with us again.

idiots.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 05/16/17 at 14:02:00

How can you be in possession of data if your were not consulted on it?
Lots of weird supposition, and if it's about laptops and flying I think I read stories about this last week.....????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 05/16/17 at 14:10:21

Quote:
US intelligence agents reportedly warned Israeli officials against giving classified information to Donald Trump's administration because it could be leaked to Russia.

Intelligence concerns, discussed in private meetings, were based on suspected ties between the President's close associates and the Kremlin, a report in January said.---The article, by Israeli daily Yediot Ahronot,

The point is,.. our allies can't trust us... specifically Trump and his administration.
That endangers our troops.  If you care about troops,.. this should matter to you.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Jarhead-CO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Muncy, Pa
Reply #19 - 05/16/17 at 14:18:58

Serowbot wrote on 05/16/17 at 14:10:21:
Quote:
US intelligence agents reportedly warned Israeli officials against giving classified information to Donald Trump's administration because it could be leaked to Russia.

Intelligence concerns, discussed in private meetings, were based on suspected ties between the President's close associates and the Kremlin, a report in January said.---The article, by Israeli daily Yediot Ahronot,

The point is,.. our allies can't trust us... specifically Trump and his administration.
That endangers our troops.  If you care about troops,.. this should matter to you.

How do you know what was said endangers troops? How do you know what was said behind closed doors? What agents exactly told isreal to not share information with the US President? Name one source the exact person who said these things not an "agency" not a "person close to the administration" name one specific source. Don't worry I'll wait.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 05/16/17 at 14:25:37

We don't know what was said...  What we know is,.. the information was given to us in confidence and wasn't to be shared.
Now, we have broken that trust.  It is the broken trust that is dangerous.  
Will this source be so willing to share intel in the future?...
Doubtful...  that is the danger.
Will that affect other countries willingness to share intel?...
Very possible... that is the danger.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/16/17 at 14:31:31

verslagen1 wrote on 05/16/17 at 13:58:38:
All the crat's know is broacast our every move and mistep to the world.

Look world, we just assassinated OBL.  We got all his correspondence and computers... we are coming for you. (hide if you can)

Look world, trump just declassified some secret info from a secret source, ha ha never work with us again.

idiots.

LOL - I think you're labeling the wrong people idiots.  Anyone who thinks that anything this president does is OK is pretty much an idiot.

But yeah, I'm sure the right would have been just fine with Obama having a closed door meeting with russians and having several of his cabinet members under investigation for working with the same... yeah...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/16/17 at 14:33:42

raydawg wrote on 05/16/17 at 14:02:00:
How can you be in possession of data if your were not consulted on it?
Lots of weird supposition, and if it's about laptops and flying I think I read stories about this last week.....????

Again - just watch the McMaster press conference at 17 min in.  The media isn't reporting this... McMaster is!!  He said our president DIDN'T KNOW what was classified and what wasn't!!

So yeah... nothing to see here...... move along.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 05/16/17 at 14:53:20

Erick Erickson: Trump's Russia Leak Is 'Far Worse' Than Reported
https://www.yahoo.com/news/erick-erickson-real-problem-trump-172232457.html
"The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources.- Erick Erickson "

IP Logged
Jarhead-CO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Muncy, Pa
Reply #24 - 05/16/17 at 15:23:44

Serowbot wrote on 05/16/17 at 14:25:37:
We don't know what was said...  What we know is,.. the information was given to us in confidence and wasn't to be shared.

So you just admitted you don't know what was said so then how do you come to the conclusion that what was shared to us was discussed. So if you don't know that then how do you again come to the conclusion that we've broken the trust. Again WHAT source? So far all this is, is just pure speculation. Countries share Intel to help them selves as well so I'm not worried about countries stopping the flow of intel.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 05/16/17 at 16:01:34

Whatever...

Defending Trump's actions day after day, must be tough.
His own staff can't keep up.
Looks like Spicer's on the outs... Undecided

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #26 - 05/16/17 at 16:08:40

Hay, he had a hot date with a pretty Ruskie, of course he just had to show off.  No big deal, she wasn't wearing a purple address or offered oral pleasuring that warranted how many impeachment motions????? Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 05/16/17 at 16:23:37

Its coming fast, all the stories, would love to see someone step up and give facts, not rumors, he said, she said, etc.....

I want context, exactly what it is that was said, by whom, and how we came to find this out.

Why all the shadow dancing and deceit...... can't we handle the truth?

Let the swap draining beginning....
Who it sucks down the drain, oh well.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 05/16/17 at 16:39:32

Serowbot wrote on 05/16/17 at 14:25:37:

No, you don't know that. All you know is a newspaper which has been one sided and frankly more wrong than right on Trump, reported that souces leaked something was said about intel during the meeting.

The pressure to be the one who breaks the story that fells Trump has got to be tremendous for those liberal reporters. Like many "scandals" before, as more time passes, it becomes clear un-named sources didn't get he story right. Let's just wait a bit and see how this one plays out.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/16/17 at 16:43:00

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:24:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Leaky President...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.