Send Topic Print
Our President and NAFTA (Read 46 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Our President and NAFTA
05/15/17 at 19:52:33

This one snippet of tweety's interview with The Economist should give you some clue as to his "great business skills"....smh.

E -Some people think this is a negotiating tactic—that you say very dramatic things but actually you would settle for some very small changes. Is that right?
T - No, it’s not, really not a negotiation. It’s really not. No, will I settle for less than I go in with? Yes, I mean who wouldn’t? Nobody, you know, I always use the word flexibility, I have flexibility.

Here's the entire interview:

http://www.economist.com/Trumptranscript

I honestly don't know how any sane person can read that and still think that our president is well suited to his job.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Our President and NAFTA
Reply #1 - 05/16/17 at 05:14:34

I don't listen to the guy, it's that simple.....
We got through dubya, obama, and we will weather this guy.
The crazy stuff is that so many people bite his hook....
The left looks like total idiots chasing this guys azz.
It would be nice if they led, instead of reacting to every little taunt and tweet he offers.
I know you are just so obsessed with this guy, as are a lot of libs, but the reason insanity looks so obvious to you, is maybe because you are knocking on its door?
Try a vacation away from the news, give it a few weeks, see if that doesn't help your overall physical and mental outlook.
You only have the moment, don't waste it on things that kill your buzz  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/16/17 at 06:21:04

raydawg wrote on 05/16/17 at 05:14:34:
I don't listen to the guy, it's that simple.....
We got through dubya, obama, and we will weather this guy.
The crazy stuff is that so many people bite his hook....
The left looks like total idiots chasing this guys azz.
It would be nice if they led, instead of reacting to every little taunt and tweet he offers.

I disagree - the entire country looks idiotic for electing this buffoon.  And again - these comments aren't partisan, they are a general warning.

I know you are just so obsessed with this guy, as are a lot of libs, but the reason insanity looks so obvious to you, is maybe because you are knocking on its door?

Yeah, because tweety is exactly like every other politician, right?  I'm sure he's done no harm to our reputation around the world.  It's fine that he's having close door meetings with russia and not allowing US reporters in.... yeah... just like every other politician.....

Try a vacation away from the news, give it a few weeks, see if that doesn't help your overall physical and mental outlook.
You only have the moment, don't waste it on things that kill your buzz  Kiss

Apathy is lethal ray.  I love my country too much to let this moron screw it up.

Not sure what/where your "allegiance" is, but ignorance/apathy seems to be a major part of it (at least since this last election).  You're doing just what tweety wants all of America to do - wait and let this all blow over.

You really think that's gonna happen???

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/16/17 at 06:43:36

You are doing a lot of projecting.....
Do you know assumptions are over 90% wrong for the average person?
It's a quirk about how our mind processes.

You recently questioned others, about the governments ability to vetting out terrorist...
For whatever reason you wanted to use this rationale, or beliefs, to quell those who hold a general fear re: immigrants from certain countries.
But now you think one man has the ability to destroy the historical facts of America?
I have heard arguments that the USA is a melting pot of all ideas and beliefs, etc....
And that is what makes us unique.
However, views now expressed that differ than yours and you appear ready to throw the baby out with the bath water, why?
Do you not see freedom of express include ALL ideas, beliefs, etc, from a beggar in the street, to the president of the United States?

The founders installed safe guards to try and prevent tyranny....
You either engage dialogue with merit of ideas, or you succumb to the very trait you are trying to avoid in the other.

This is truly a, you can't have it both ways, scenario.
Constructive dialogue, loose the pretense of gloom and doom, as the outcome if your beliefs are not realized.....
You only add to the insanity, not the solution.

Your argument about how we look to the world is a perfect example.....
Honestly, why do we care?
You do not dance to their whims or desires.
We are unique and we have to address our own problems first, it's that simple, don't confuse it with more.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/16/17 at 08:00:50

I disagree - the entire country looks idiotic for electing this buffoon.  And again - these comments aren't partisan, they are a general warning.

This buffoon isnt the known creep we Could have elected. The intelligent members of the world's people breathed a collective sigh of relief when she was defeated. For everything Wrong about him, and that list has grown to " If the dems run a Not Clearly Crazy Candidate " I may vote against him levels. In fact, I may not vote for president again. The DIRECTION doesn't change. The things I've posted are looking more and more like they are absolutely correct. Our Elected leaders are controlled by powers that have an agenda that is contrary to peace, prosperity and people living well.
But, keep squabbling over the toys in the sandbox, while forces you aren't sophisticated enough to see destroy the sandbox.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/16/17 at 08:10:11

Toys in the sandbox......
Love it  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/16/17 at 08:25:54

I find it just So telling.. The COMPLAINT isn't about WHAT trump is or isn't DOING with regard to NAFTA, but how he answers a question that he Might not want to explain FOR THE WHOLE WORLD to see.
He MIGHT actually be about to do something that would HELP AMERICA, but, I doubt it. Not because I don't think he could or that he doesn't want to, but because NAFTA was done To us, to accomplish certain things, not Level some playing field, hell, how STUPID is That idea?
You're winning, you're able to provide for your family, upwardly mobile through society, and you throw that away, and tell your family you did it for your neighbors..

So, one thing NAFTA accomplished was
Mexico, A FARMING SOCIETY, had to accept Our Agricultural Products, AND, for those Not in a COMA, that CRUSHED their FARMERS, and We got Instant economic Refugees. If you supported NAFTA, go sit in a corner and S H U T YOUR M O U T H.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 05/16/17 at 08:49:55

raydawg wrote on 05/16/17 at 06:43:36:
You are doing a lot of projecting.....
Do you know assumptions are over 90% wrong for the average person?
It's a quirk about how our mind processes.

What??  That's not only a preposterous statement, it has no bearing on this thread.

There are no "assumptions" on tweety.  Just look at his tweets!!  Actually READ that interview.  I suppose approval ratings are only wrong now - but before they were right... right?

You recently questioned others, about the governments ability to vetting out terrorist...
For whatever reason you wanted to use this rationale, or beliefs, to quell those who hold a general fear re: immigrants from certain countries.
But now you think one man has the ability to destroy the historical facts of America?

Not exactly sure I know what you mean by "one man", but if you're talking about tweety - Um, last I checked, he is the president.  Presidents have powers that supersede pretty much everyone.  Given that, he can dominate the press and drive the narrative to his vapid base & they eat it up!

I have heard arguments that the USA is a melting pot of all ideas and beliefs, etc....

Yes - except those ideas/beliefs that would seek to destroy our Constitution.

And that is what makes us unique.
However, views now expressed that differ than yours and you appear ready to throw the baby out with the bath water, why?

Because the US does not discriminate based on race or religion - period.  That's not how this country was formed.  Yes - I'm guilty of not being tolerant to bigotry.  I'm proud of that.  (and don't waste your typing on saying I'm a bigot because I'm not tolerant of other's views.  That's a hollow argument and anyone could see through it.)

Do you not see freedom of express include ALL ideas, beliefs, etc, from a beggar in the street, to the president of the United States?

Freedom to express - of course!  But freedom of actions that would go against the Constitution?  Of course not!

The founders installed safe guards to try and prevent tyranny....
You either engage dialogue with merit of ideas, or you succumb to the very trait you are trying to avoid in the other.

Agreed.  You don't need to look any farther than our president's tweets to realize that there are potential acts of treason afoot.

This is truly a, you can't have it both ways, scenario.
Constructive dialogue, loose the pretense of gloom and doom, as the outcome if your beliefs are not realized.....
You only add to the insanity, not the solution.

LOL - I merely point out what's there in plain sight.  I'm not the one making the tweets.  I'm not the one meeting with russians in closed door meetings.  I'm not the one with cabinet members potentially being bribed by the russians.  I'm not the one firing the man who's investigating me for russian conspiracy to obstruct.  This is our president and the damage he's done to the office in just 4 months is astounding!

Your argument about how we look to the world is a perfect example.....
Honestly, why do we care?
You do not dance to their whims or desires.
We are unique and we have to address our own problems first, it's that simple, don't confuse it with more.

Again - apathy is lethal.  Especially when it comes to this idiot we have for a president.  Feel free to let this "blow over".  Not all of us need to act.  There is plenty of complacency in this country - that's why we're in this mess to begin with.  But hopefully now the country will wake up and see that there are consequences to our sloth.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/16/17 at 08:53:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/16/17 at 08:00:50:

This buffoon isnt the known creep we Could have elected. The intelligent members of the world's people breathed a collective sigh of relief when she was defeated. For everything Wrong about him, and that list has grown to " If the dems run a Not Clearly Crazy Candidate " I may vote against him levels. In fact, I may not vote for president again. The DIRECTION doesn't change. The things I've posted are looking more and more like they are absolutely correct. Our Elected leaders are controlled by powers that have an agenda that is contrary to peace, prosperity and people living well.
But, keep squabbling over the toys in the sandbox, while forces you aren't sophisticated enough to see destroy the sandbox.

LMAO - are you really that ignorant??  Seriously??  I find it hilarious that you continue to just hate hillary and can't see what's going on right in broad daylight!!

Our president openly threatened the former head of the FBI!  He may have audio recordings of their meetings!  He asked him to take a loyalty pledge!

Seriously, how can you not see this???

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/16/17 at 08:57:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/16/17 at 08:25:54:
I find it just So telling.. The COMPLAINT isn't about WHAT trump is or isn't DOING with regard to NAFTA, but how he answers a question that he Might not want to explain FOR THE WHOLE WORLD to see.

LMAO - I'm sure he's glad you're defending him.  The fact is, you probably know more about NAFTA than him.

He MIGHT actually be about to do something that would HELP AMERICA, but, I doubt it. Not because I don't think he could or that he doesn't want to, but because NAFTA was done To us, to accomplish certain things, not Level some playing field, hell, how STUPID is That idea?
You're winning, you're able to provide for your family, upwardly mobile through society, and you throw that away, and tell your family you did it for your neighbors..

So, one thing NAFTA accomplished was
Mexico, A FARMING SOCIETY, had to accept Our Agricultural Products, AND, for those Not in a COMA, that CRUSHED their FARMERS, and We got Instant economic Refugees. If you supported NAFTA, go sit in a corner and S H U T YOUR M O U T H.

You shouldn't be so mean to the president you so eagerly defend.... because, you know... he'll never do a thing with NAFTA.  (like I said, you know more about it than he does).

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/16/17 at 16:59:51

He may not.
How many times must I say it?
There is a power guiding things.
Resist as much as you dare.
JFK, anyone?
The left were foaming at the mouth with every possible accusation,
He's a Russian Puppet!
He's gonna start a nuclear war with Russia.
Comey cost Hillary the election.
He should be FIRED!
He's FIRED!
Trump is EEEVIL.
Yeah, you people can laugh at me all you want.
I can't hear it over my laughter at the ones who ignore all the evidence I've provided.
Maybe one of you actually understands the importance of Cloward and Piven.
Until you see why it's important, you're one of the Dumb Masses, being herded.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 20:22:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Our President and NAFTA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.