raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
This makes no sense....
05/11/17 at 17:04:39

Copied from CNN:

The acting FBI director also said there has been no effort to impede the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the election, but vowed to inform a Senate panel if the White House tried to intervene.
McCabe testified on Capitol Hill amid reports that Trump had dismissed Comey partly because he was infuriated about the bureau's probe into whether his campaign aides colluded with Moscow. He said nothing could prevent the FBI from "doing the right thing" but promised to tell the Senate intelligence committee if any attempt was made to thwart the investigation.
Amid reports that Comey had asked for more resources for the Russia investigation, McCabe testified that he believed the bureau had adequate resources to complete the job. He was asked by Republican Sen. Marco Rubio whether the dismissal of Comey had "in any way impeded, interrupted, stopped or negatively impacted" the investigation.

I thought it was because Comey was not dancing with Trump, or impeding, and needed more resources....
Now the new guy says not?

How can that be?

Oh, he must not see Comey getting fired as an impediment....
But if he wasn't, then why was he?
Oh golly, I thought I read a claim here is was sooooooo obvious, what happened, you know, it was a page out of Nixon, and stuff.
Gee, the more I try to understand, the more I don't.
I am glad some folks have a certified and calibrated crystal ball to help out lost souls like me  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: This makes no sense....
Reply #1 - 05/11/17 at 20:02:59

raydawg wrote on 05/11/17 at 17:04:39:
Copied from CNN:

The acting FBI director also said there has been no effort to impede the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the election, but vowed to inform a Senate panel if the White House tried to intervene.
McCabe testified on Capitol Hill amid reports that Trump had dismissed Comey partly because he was infuriated about the bureau's probe into whether his campaign aides colluded with Moscow. He said nothing could prevent the FBI from "doing the right thing" but promised to tell the Senate intelligence committee if any attempt was made to thwart the investigation.
Amid reports that Comey had asked for more resources for the Russia investigation, McCabe testified that he believed the bureau had adequate resources to complete the job. He was asked by Republican Sen. Marco Rubio whether the dismissal of Comey had "in any way impeded, interrupted, stopped or negatively impacted" the investigation.

I thought it was because Comey was not dancing with Trump, or impeding, and needed more resources....

How can that be?

Oh golly, I thought I read a claim here is was sooooooo obvious, what happened, you know, it was a page out of Nixon, and stuff.
I am glad some folks have a certified and calibrated crystal ball to help out lost souls like me  Grin

Oh yeah.. the timing was... just..... coincidental.....

Yeah... that's the ticket!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 05/12/17 at 04:05:56

T And T Garage wrote on 05/11/17 at 20:02:59:
Copied from CNN:

How can that be?

Well, I will hazard to say the new democrat director is in a much better position to know, than you, or I am....
He had the stage, which meant, the ability, AND, capacity, to say that clearly and loudly, and didn't......

To this DIRECT questioning.

You hang all your BELIEF, on supposition. I will venture to say the new director responded accordingly because of the FACT he knows the TRUTH.

That to me is how the coffee smells.
You have a deep drive to avenge this guy, that looks to be driving you to grasp at anything that you believe that will give you fodder, and are giving us a great example at what blind rage looks like.... sorry.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/12/17 at 04:07:08

raydawg wrote on 05/12/17 at 04:05:56:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/11/17 at 20:02:59:
Copied from CNN:

How can that be?

Well, I will hazard to say the new democrat director is in a much better position to know, than you, or I am....
He had the stage, which meant, the ability, AND, capacity, to say that clearly and loudly, and didn't......

You hang all your BELIEF, on supposition. I will venture to say the new director responded accordingly because of the FACT he knows the TRUTH.

You have a deep drive to avenge this guy, that looks to be driving you to grasp at anything that you believe that will give you fodder, and are giving us a great example at what blind rage looks like.... sorry for your grief.  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/12/17 at 08:35:32

raydawg wrote on 05/12/17 at 04:07:08:

You have a deep drive to avenge this guy, that looks to be driving you to grasp at anything that you believe that will give you fodder, and are giving us a great example at what blind rage looks like.... sorry for your grief.  

Avenge who - comey?  Not at all.  I'm pulling for what's right for America & I just wanna see tweety get what he deserves - we'll soon see what that is.

Lastly, did you see the latest interview with our president and Lester Holt?

tweety now says he DID fire comey because of the russian investigation!

LMAO!!!  Our president is a joke!  Totally unfit and in way over his head.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 05/12/17 at 08:51:01

T And T Garage wrote on 05/12/17 at 08:35:32:
Lastly, did you see the latest interview with our president and Lester Holt?

tweety now says he DID fire comey because of the russian investigation!

Now, it's official.
Trump has admitted to intentionally interfering in an ongoing investigation...

Let the impeachment commence...
Pub's are in violation of their oath if they do not take action.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:28:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This makes no sense....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.