Send Topic Print
Flip the Script (Read 91 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Flip the Script
05/11/17 at 11:30:53

I can't take credit for this, but I'll post just a little snippet and let you all read the rest.

It's exactly how I (and millions of others) feel:

Let’s flip the script for a moment.

Imagine what Republicans would be saying if a Democrat had been elected president with help from a Russian cyber attack that U.S. intelligence agencies say was meant to hurt the chances of the GOP candidate. A Democrat who had repeatedly praised Russia’s president; refused to release their tax returns to prove they had no financial links to Russia: had a rather extensive list of individuals with some rather sketchy ties and communications with Russians, especially during the election; and had repeatedly tried to undermine U.S. intelligence reports citing Russia as being the culprit behind the cyber attack against the 2016 election.

If the situation were reversed right now, Republicans would be losing their darn minds. These are the people, many of whom, spent years investigating Benghazi, while claiming Hillary Clinton should be in prison for using a private email server over four years ago, who’ve actually tried to downplay concerns over Russian meddling in our election, and possible collusion with Trump’s campaign, as nothing more than “left-wing, partisan propaganda.”

It’s absolutely insane.

https://forwardprogressives.com/dear-republicans-people-biggest-darn-hypocrites-
ive-ever-seen/

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Flip the Script
Reply #1 - 05/11/17 at 12:14:28

When Trump farts,.. it's Hillary's fault.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 05/11/17 at 13:09:28

Serowbot wrote on 05/11/17 at 12:14:28:

So you're saying Hillary is trump's cockholster?   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/11/17 at 13:43:32

verslagen1 wrote on 05/11/17 at 13:09:28:
Serowbot wrote on 05/11/17 at 12:14:28:

So you're saying Hillary is trump's cockholster?   Grin

Eww... that's all kinds of ewww.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/11/17 at 14:01:06

Regardless of the facts, believe that. Just as Nothing actually would lead a reasonable person to believe Assad did it, the lefties believe he did, with exactly ZERO reason.
The most gullible easily misled bunch have once again Latched onto a Truth only their discerning eye can see.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/11/17 at 14:15:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/11/17 at 14:01:06:
Regardless of the facts, believe that. Just as Nothing actually would lead a reasonable person to believe Assad did it, the lefties believe he did, with exactly ZERO reason.
The most gullible easily misled bunch have once again Latched onto a Truth only their discerning eye can see.

You have FACTS that assad didn't use chemical weapons?  You have ACTUAL facts on that?

Please share.

But in the meantime - here you go:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/europe/france-syria-chemical-weapons/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/06/postmortems-confirm-syria-chemi...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-gas-attack-chemical...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/227768

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/news-wrap-new-evidence-chemical-weapons-attack...

As to the truth you think is a lie (only their discerning eye) - are you blinded by your hate of hillary and all liberals?

This is NOT partisan - this is treason.  Read my first post and come back and tell me that YOU wouldn't be calling for Obama/hillary/any democrat's head.  I dare you.  Not only would you be a hypocrite, you'd be a liar.

tweety is NOT a republican, he is NOT a democrat, he is NOT worthy of the office that this country mistakenly put him in.

If you truly can't see that, there's nothing left to be said.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 05/11/17 at 15:01:43

T And T Garage wrote on 05/11/17 at 11:30:53:
I can't take credit for this,

SHOCKER!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 05/11/17 at 15:06:34

Imagine what Republicans would be saying if a Democrat had been elected president with help from a Russian cyber attack that U.S. intelligence agencies say was meant to hurt the chances of the GOP candidate. A Democrat who had repeatedly praised Russia’s president; refused to release their tax returns to prove they had no financial links to Russia: had a rather extensive list of individuals with some rather sketchy ties and communications with Russians, especially during the election; and had repeatedly tried to undermine U.S. intelligence reports citing Russia as being the culprit behind the cyber attack against the 2016 election.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/

Pressed on the source of the emails leaked by WikiLeaks in the weeks and months leading up to the November election, Assange repeated, "Our source is not the Russian government. It is not state parties."

All you have is unimaginative rhetoric....   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/11/17 at 15:18:46

As to the truth you think is a lie (only their discerning eye) - are you blinded by your hate of hillary and all liberals?

Explain how my attitude toward lefties makes believe Assad did it happen or not. Completely disconnected thinking.

How many times have we been lied to by Both Alleged Sides in order to gin up support for war?
How many times will you go for it?
You WILL NOT EXPLAIN WHY you Believe anything. You point to a source NOTORIOUS FOR LYING. I trust Nobody to tell me what happened. I do fine watching and using common sense. Assad didn't NEED to use gas.
If someone Attacks, why stop?
How would Assad GAIN anything by it?
It's Senseless and suicidal.
But, you BELIEVE what they told you,
EVEN THOUGH PICTURES SHOW MEDICS USING BARE HANDS.
Are you SERIOUS? You actually BELIEVE that crap?

WHY?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 05/11/17 at 17:14:18

Flip the script......   Grin

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1494500490

Hey, this is fun.

who's blind?

LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOOLOLLLLOOLLLLOLLOLOLLOLLOLLLLLOOOO

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/11/17 at 19:55:40

pg wrote on 05/11/17 at 15:06:34:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/

Pressed on the source of the emails leaked by WikiLeaks in the weeks and months leading up to the November election, Assange repeated, "Our source is not the Russian government. It is not state parties."

All you have is unimaginative rhetoric....   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

Um, this isn't about wiki leaks...  you should read a little more about what the russians were doing.

It's not rhetoric - it's been CONFIRMED that they intentionally interfered with the election.

You are sorely uninformed.

I hope for your sake that your golf game is better than your internet search skills...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/11/17 at 19:59:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/11/17 at 15:18:46:

Explain how my attitude toward lefties makes believe Assad did it happen or not. Completely disconnected thinking.

How many times have we been lied to by Both Alleged Sides in order to gin up support for war?

Gee, I dunno - Tell us.

How many times will you go for it?
You WILL NOT EXPLAIN WHY you Believe anything. You point to a source NOTORIOUS FOR LYING. I trust Nobody to tell me what happened. I do fine watching and using common sense. Assad didn't NEED to use gas.

Yet he did... or were you there to witness it?

If someone Attacks, why stop?
How would Assad GAIN anything by it?
It's Senseless and suicidal.

Like tweety - he's not rational.

But, you BELIEVE what they told you,
EVEN THOUGH PICTURES SHOW MEDICS USING BARE HANDS.
Are you SERIOUS? You actually BELIEVE that crap?

WHY?

SMH - costco's got a sale on aluminum foil.... go stock up.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 05/12/17 at 04:09:17

SMH - costco's got a sale on aluminum foil.... go stock up.

Scathing......... ouch!  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 05/12/17 at 05:15:22

Well,!! Certainly told Me! Everyone knows that chemicals that kill people are SAFE TO HANDLE.
WTF is Wrong with you people?
It's FATAL to handle sarin victims without special gear. Bare hands and a water hose won't cut it.
But you sit on high and pretend I'm the idiot.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 05/12/17 at 05:17:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/12/17 at 05:15:22:
Well,!! Certainly told Me! Everyone knows that chemicals that kill people are SAFE TO HANDLE.
WTF is Wrong with you people?
It's FATAL to handle sarin victims without special gear. Bare hands and a water hose won't cut it.
But you sit on high and pretend I'm the idiot.

Is that your final answer  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:18:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Flip the Script

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.