Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brilliant unorthodoxy ????? (Read 33 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Brilliant unorthodoxy ?????
05/10/17 at 05:18:05

Watching, listening, observing, this Trump clown working the system.....
I try to reserve my emotions, which is hard, before I assign too much thought and reason to this guy.
I do not think any argument exsist, that can be substantiated, that what he is doing, isn't but by design......
I might not understand it, find it odd and unorthodox, however, that alone is not enough to say his game plan is non existent.

I watch how the left, media, entrenched right, react to this guy....
I see a bunch of turkeys, when one gobbles, they all gobble  Grin
Think about it, all gobbling gobbled accusations, without realizing they look like gobbling turkeys, and even more revealing, is they have to surrender other arguments they made to make their present point look applicable.

It's like a person yelling with rage, screaming, carrying on in such a unhinged manner that folks turn a deaf ear to them and ignore them.

Look how Hillary just came out this week accusing Comey of costing her the election.
She looked stupid, pretending to accept her responsibility for her campaign, only to clarify it latter in her declaration that it was the FBI directors fault  Grin

Man, this guy is unnerving, shrill, and appears such a blowhard....
But I think it's beginning to be by design, as stammering folk have a hard tie presenting a coherent argument  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Brilliant unorthodoxy ?????
Reply #1 - 05/10/17 at 05:56:00

Quote:
I see a bunch of turkeys, when one gobbles, they all gobble  Grin

Maybe you have heard this turkey story before.

Every day for a year the farmer walks out to the turkey pen and pours in some food. The turkeys think it;s great. They wait for the farmer every day. Life is good. This will go on forever the turkeys believe. Then, the day before Thanksgiving, the farmer comes out and the turkeys get a he*l of a surprise.

I have no Idea if Trump is the farmer. Maybe, maybe not. But there's a farmer out there. And he'll be along sooner or later.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/10/17 at 06:34:01

I see both of those.
IDK how much of Trumps buffoonery is by design. He was outspent by lots of people, but somehow He was the focal point of the media. And the message was on average, Trump is an idiot, or, not serious, will drop out soon, can't win, BUT, lookie who sits in the office.
Isnt it strange, the First Wookie was just such a wonderful first lady, but the supermodel, multilingual, businesswoman who , had she never met Trump, would be a respectable success, she is either never mentioned or she's at the core of some alleged problem.  But, the media don't shine a positive light on ANYTHING TRUMP.
But it's a right-wing biased Press, according to lefties.
I don't see why lefties even have photographs printed. You should just get the negatives. Your eyes invert what reasonable people see and you create in your minds a reality that simply doesn't exist. It's a mental illness.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 05/10/17 at 09:47:25

Quick search on, Propaganda in Germany,
(1933-1945)  will yield,  TONS  of information,
which is eerily like, what we see today,
by the Ultra Left/Progressives.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 16:31:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Brilliant unorthodoxy ?????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.