Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
“Nobody dies"...
05/08/17 at 08:45:01

“Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care,”  drawing loud jeers from the audience. - Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho)

"But prior to passage of the Affordable Care Act, the landmark law commonly known as Obamacare, some 45,000 Americans died annually due to their lack of health insurance," -  according to a 2009 Harvard study.

I can't believe he said that with a straight face... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: “Nobody dies"...
Reply #1 - 05/08/17 at 12:13:37

Yeah, idiot.....
Everyone knows everybody dies, healthcare can't save you from death.
Fools.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/08/17 at 13:29:43

Yeah, someone said something stupid.  BFD, look at the trainwreck the lefties created. Waah, waah, waah,, it didn't go far enough. BULLSHIT, it did what I SAID it would do. It would sink healthcare. And look at who supported it. The same empty flapping faces that are whooping it up, because the bubs CAN'T unscrew your screwup.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/08/17 at 13:40:18

It didn't go far enough.  Like I said in another post - even the conservative firebrand charles krauthammer said we'll have single payer within 7 years.  People have seen what can be done and what should be done.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/08/17 at 13:47:39

And I never said we wouldn't Finish the walk into the abyss. That Was The PLAN.
Problem, Reaction, Solution.
I've been saying That, too.
Suckering the dumb masses into supporting a suicidal idea, and while a very few warned against it, the librulls went full retard and supported the insanity.
I don't understand WHY you believe that because Krauthammer is supposedly a bub that I'm supposed to accept his thinking and call it good. I'll do my thinking.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/08/17 at 13:57:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/08/17 at 13:47:39:
And I never said we wouldn't Finish the walk into the abyss. That Was The PLAN.
Problem, Reaction, Solution.
I've been saying That, too.
Suckering the dumb masses into supporting a suicidal idea, and while a very few warned against it, the librulls went full retard and supported the insanity.
I don't understand WHY you believe that because Krauthammer is supposedly a bub that I'm supposed to accept his thinking and call it good. I'll do my thinking.

Why not go with single payer?  

It's an obvious solution.  Why is the US the only industrialized nation to have no universal healthcare plan?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/08/17 at 14:04:55

I've watched you avoid understanding the obvious too many times. I'm not going to waste my time. It's a long explanation and based in freedom. You're not gonna get it.
YeeHaw! We're the only great nation without a plan. I've explained several times that Canadians rent RVs and bring their sick to Scott and White.
Explain That.
Such a GREAT PLAN that Our Electeds exempt Themselves..
Yeah, you guys are the smart ones.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 05/08/17 at 14:14:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/08/17 at 14:04:55:
I've watched you avoid understanding the obvious too many times. I'm not going to waste my time. It's a long explanation and based in freedom. You're not gonna get it.
YeeHaw! We're the only great nation without a plan. I've explained several times that Canadians rent RVs and bring their sick to Scott and White.
Explain That.
Such a GREAT PLAN that Our Electeds exempt Themselves..
Yeah, you guys are the smart ones.

LOL - yeah, we now have the "freedom" to go broke paying for chemo... Yay!!  That's smart, right?

It's not JUST a single payer plan.  Think a little bigger.  It would be an OPTION... how about that??

I'm not saying we do exactly like Canada - although it's a step in the right direction.  I'm just saying that there should be some OPTION.  There will always be a need for private insurance.  No one is proposing to end that.

Single payer OPTION.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/08/17 at 14:22:55

YeeHaww! Everybody get in line! Get ready to celebrate!
The people who have lied to us and ignored our wishes are gonna fix what they screwed up.
I'm grabbing the popcorn and Big Sodee Pop, and I'm gonna watch. Why, just lookit all the things they've fixed.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/08/17 at 14:32:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/08/17 at 14:22:55:
YeeHaww! Everybody get in line! Get ready to celebrate!
The people who have lied to us and ignored our wishes are gonna fix what they screwed up.
I'm grabbing the popcorn and Big Sodee Pop, and I'm gonna watch. Why, just lookit all the things they've fixed.

Great use of sarcasm.  But the writing on the wall is that a single payer/public option is on its way.  We already have Medicare - and even with its flaws - is HUGELY popular and working.

It's just a matter of time.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/08/17 at 14:41:12

Just like the trade deals were done To America, so will your grand plan. Celebrate, feel superior, your side Wins.
And you believe it will be better.
I didn't see a lefty announce the failures of Bamicare. It's a turd. But pretend it wasn't SOLD as The Answer. I Knew what the end game would be.
Problem, Reaction, Solution
It's just so obvious.
I think the Answer you people are supporting is another disaster. Won't matter if it is. Lefties will pretend it's great.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/08/17 at 14:59:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/08/17 at 14:41:12:
Just like the trade deals were done To America, so will your grand plan. Celebrate, feel superior, your side Wins.
And you believe it will be better.
I didn't see a lefty announce the failures of Bamicare. It's a turd.

It's not perfect, but better than what we had before (nothing) by far.  it's not a turd to the millions who got coverage for the first time.  Go ask them.

But pretend it wasn't SOLD as The Answer. I Knew what the end game would be.
Problem, Reaction, Solution
It's just so obvious.

It was romenycare put to a national level.  It was the only thing that Obama could get sold (sadly).  From the start there should have been a public option, but no - it wouldn't have passed.

I think the Answer you people are supporting is another disaster. Won't matter if it is. Lefties will pretend it's great.

How do you think it would be a disaster?  Why is a public option the end of all that is good?  We already have Medicare.  What about a Medicare option for all?  Again, private insurance will be there.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/08/17 at 15:08:54

Wait and see. My batting average is better than about everyone else's. But the blind who still believe Assad did it won't see.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:19:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › “Nobody dies"...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.