Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Live by the sword, die by the pen.... (Read 43 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Live by the sword, die by the pen....
05/07/17 at 08:30:26

Very interesting article.....
First off I must say, POLITICO has been publishing some really good articles lately, kudos!

Now this one, re: Obama and his rule/law desires in his second term, and Trump undoing of them.
Love the threat of a democrat stating the left will be back in power again and they will do this too....
Oh really, so if repubs play nice and except your ideas, you will do the same when given the chance?????
BULLCHIT.....f'n liar!
History tells us otherwise  Grin

Anyway, read the story, it also list the Obama decree being reversed by Trump.
In its face I don't like any procedure that removes the folks from having input, be it Obama drafting such, or Trump removing such.
It leads closer to a dictator.

The link:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/07/obama-regulations-gop-midnight-rules...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Live by the sword, die by the pen....
Reply #1 - 05/07/17 at 09:04:08

If Trump was Actually gonna Fix things for the People he would have had a team of Constitutional scholars studying Every Executive Order from Number One forward and had a list ready to reverse them when he took office. Undoing the actions of a tyrant is not tyrannical. If I cut your chains, that scares you?
Have you given any thought to the notion of how highly you regard a willingness to compromise? An unacceptable DIRECTION, compromising on How Far we Go down that path?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 05/07/17 at 09:59:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/07/17 at 09:04:08:
If Trump was Actually gonna Fix things for the People he would have had a team of Constitutional scholars studying Every Executive Order from Number One forward and had a list ready to reverse them when he took office. Undoing the actions of a tyrant is not tyrannical. If I cut your chains, that scares you?
Have you given any thought to the notion of how highly you regard a willingness to compromise? An unacceptable DIRECTION, compromising on How Far we Go down that path?

Compromise is not a weakness Jog, I think it shows conviction and strength of a belief, example.....
I don't need in god we trust printed on our currency to help me believe God is real....
Fighting at all cost is what the leftist are currently employeeing, and you see that as intolerant and wrong, right?
Gee, what is the flip side to that  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 05/07/17 at 23:00:42

There are places where compromise is unacceptable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 05/08/17 at 03:42:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/07/17 at 23:00:42:
There are places where compromise is unacceptable.

Indeed!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 05/08/17 at 08:48:59

Really  BAD,  E.O. ’s  the, ‘Wanna  Be  King’, signed,  
Just to throw that spring from your cam chain adjuster,
into your gears, as you are driving down a crowed freeway,
at 60 +/- MPH,  300 miles from home.

Here are Just a, Few, of the, Paul Harvey style,
  ‘Here is the  REST  of the Story’,  comments.

Social Security Administration
Blocked gun sales to some mentally ill people.
Gun restrictions for the mentally ill

Sounds good, “mentally ill”.
No one,  (even the knuckle dragging cave men, etc, want to have, mentally ill people, owning firearms)
But  describe, ’mentally ill’.
According to the total ‘bill’, ‘mentally ill’, (among other things),  is someone who can not handle their own, ‘finical affairs’.
OK, still good.  So someone that is collecting, S.S.,  (Which they were  FORCED TO PAY INTO)
Who, can not understand a ’scam’, from, ‘reality’, and gives all their money away.
Most likely, that, could, be called, mentally ill, because now someone else has to handle your, ‘finical affairs’.

Here is where, the,  ‘BACK DOOR”,  Gun Grab comes in.
2 people, both collecting S.S., (Which they were  FORCED TO PAY INTO).
Decide to sell the big house/land/farm, where they raised 3 kids in.
The 3 kids, have their own families and places, and are scattered around the Country.
So those two people, bought a big motor home, hitched a car to the back of it, and now are traveling around the country
They know the welcome and the stops, they can make at their 3 kids, places, and use those locations, to explore from.
To make things very convent. They ‘Assigned’, a kid, to ’Take care of their, ‘’finical affairs’.
So, their  C.C. Bills, and Cell phone Bills, go to the one fixed place, and are paid.
     (from their funds), Thus assigning someone else to handle YOUR,  ‘’finical affairs’
Gee,  the, ‘Wanna  Be  King’,  JUST,  declared several Hundred Thousand, people,
“mentally ill”,   because they are not handling their, ’finical affairs’.

What a, ‘perfect’,   ‘BACK DOOR”,  gun grab.

OH,  what of the people,  NOT, on S.S., who GIVE,  money/identity, to some, long lost relative from Ugunestand, who they NEVER knew or heard of, who told them in a, ‘E-mail’:   “Aloe, I am, Peter Ustoulploiesvis, and I ave 3 million dollars to send to you. To gets yours money, just respond to da this massage, and provide your information so I can send yous, your  monies”.
Are they, ‘mentally ill’,  ????????

And, for the underwear in a bunch crowd,  “mentally ill”,  is  ALREADY, on the books, for denial/removal, of a  firearm.  AND, Even, Most of those darn, knuckle dragging Neanderthals agree.  However,  WHO decides, What Standards, WHO, keeps records, How is that information communicated ?????  
(Fed Gov is suppose to, but they fail, and because THEY  FAIL,  it is,  YOUR  FAULT ?)

City, county auto-IRAs
Encouraged counties and cities to create automatic-enrollment individual retirement accounts for private-sector workers whose employers don't provide pension plans.    AND     Granted regulatory relief to states that create auto-IRAs, which automatically enroll private sector workers whose employers don’t offer them pensions.

Their is a,  ‘FORCED”,  retirement plan, called, S.S., which the Fed Government,  REGULARLY STEALS FROM,  But the ‘Wanna  Be   King”, wanted to FORCE a private company, to pay for Another, ‘retirement plan’.  So when they, STEAL funds, from S.S.. you, ‘May’ have something left.

Teacher preparation standards
Aimed to boost the quality of academic programs that train teachers. Most controversially, would have linked some federal funding for teacher education programs to students’ academic performance.

Again, sounds good, on the  surface.  Two ways to increase ‘academic performance’.
1.  TEACH,  how to Learn !
2.  Teach the,  TEST, (So the test scores go up, and then you get more money)
     Which you think would happen ?

Planned Parenthood
Prohibited states from cutting off funding to Planned Parenthood.

I am not going to have a ‘Abortion’, but I am to pay for, ‘YOURS” ?
Gee  I want a, new gun, it will only cost 1,050.00,  so YOU are going to PAY  for it ?

Drug tests for the unemployed
Limited the scope of drug testing that states could require for people who receive unemployment benefits.

Sure, the people that, MAKE, the money, are (in many cases), are REQUIRED, to do,  ‘Drug Tests’.
But people,  RECEIVING, that money, are NOT ??????

“… I don't like any procedure that removes the folks from having input, be it Obama drafting such, or Trump removing such.
It leads closer to a dictator. …”

Agree,  however, in this case. The midnight making, were by a, ‘Wanna Be  King”,  ignoring anybody, from having any input.
      Which is very, ‘dictator’, like)
The  Removal, just, reversed the, ‘Wanna Be  Kings’,  E.O.’s
Now, WITH, ‘impute’, from the,  CITIZENS,   (Not illegal aliens)
Perhaps, different, Rational ones, (Only If Needed)  could be drafted.

And SO  MANY  More,  BUT, the Dew is off the grass now.
Going to mow the Lawn.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 20:13:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Live by the sword, die by the pen....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.