T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Do I have this right?
Reply #30 - 05/08/17 at 18:45:51

raydawg wrote on 05/08/17 at 18:27:03:
R U a monkey?

Is T&T alluding to a monkey, and Obama, being what.....devolved?

Huh?  What are you talking about?  Umm, not sure how you gleaned that, but whatever....

A rose is a rose, is a rose.
A primate, is a primate, is a monkey  Grin

Go ahead and call anyone you want names.  It's not illegal.  In poor taste?  Maybe - but I'm not the moderator - I could care less.  (you may want to ask one of the posters on here about calling Obama a "porch black person".  Yeah, keepin' it classy!

LOL

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 05/08/17 at 19:02:32

“…Yeah, keeping’ it classy! …”

Oh Yea,  ’Tweety’,  ‘Orange’, ‘Raicest’, ‘Homophobic’, “Islamophobia”, ’Sexist”,
Etc, Etc, Etc,

Real   ‘Classy’.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 05/09/17 at 11:10:57

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 05/09/17 at 11:38:28

Colbert is protected by the 'liberal force field' that gives shielding to all approved liberal artist. Rush Limbaugh correctly calls Sandra Fluke a $lut and all hell breaks lose for example.

But again, it's to be expected. Conservatives battle liberals and the media. We fight a war on two fronts.

However, it should be pointed out, that liberals have been losing on a regular basis recently. I think the disgust factor that is Hilary Clinton has called a timeout in the Democrat's victories in national and senate elections. Despite having the media and entertainment culture on their side, the Dems have lost most of the state houses, the House, the Senate and now the Presidency. And now, thanks to their handiwork when they did have power for a short couple of years, the rule changes will allow Trump to load the judiciary with common sense judges on both the Supreme Count and Federal Courts.

However, I harbor no illusions. The USA has been saved for a while longer, but still the enemy will eventually win. I believe Trump was the  last hope. He was never my guy to carry the battle flag and his flaws are showing up a little bit. And maybe his flaws are not all to blame. We've become a great big giant bird feeder and our only hope of salvation is to take that feeder away, but all the moochers have a say in that so what's the odds enough will stand up like men and say "Yes, I will take responsibility for my life" and turn away from that feeder? Not likely with this group who are more concerned with giving old perverts the green light to pee in little girls rooms. Just look at universities today..... Liberals will continue their slow march to victory  and this great nation will come to an end.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 05/09/17 at 13:01:38

WebsterMark wrote on 05/09/17 at 11:38:28:
Colbert is protected by the 'liberal force field' that gives shielding to all approved liberal artist. Rush Limbaugh correctly calls Sandra Fluke a $lut and all hell breaks lose for example.

But again, it's to be expected. Conservatives battle liberals and the media. We fight a war on two fronts.

However, it should be pointed out, that liberals have been losing on a regular basis recently. I think the disgust factor that is Hilary Clinton has called a timeout in the Democrat's victories in national and senate elections.

"Called a timeout"??  You realize that the US has been under GOP control for about the last 6 years, right?  From Congress all the way down to the local levels - again, one of those pesky facts.

Maybe your hatred of liberals is misplaced.

Despite having the media and entertainment culture on their side, the Dems have lost most of the state houses, the House, the Senate and now the Presidency.

Why do you think that the majority of media and entertainment is, as you call it, "liberal"?  And again - as you point out that congress and the state houses have been that way for the last 6 years.  Who's in control?  Are the libs THAT good?  LOL

And now, thanks to their handiwork when they did have power for a short couple of years, the rule changes will allow Trump to load the judiciary with common sense judges on both the Supreme Count and Federal Courts.

"Short couple of years"?  Again, are the liberals that powerful?  LOL . Are the GOP snowflakes running scared?

However, I harbor no illusions. The USA has been saved for a while longer, but still the enemy will eventually win. I believe Trump was the  last hope.

More like russian hope - have you seen the news lately?  Us "crazy progressives" have been pointing his failure out for the last year, but no one listened...

He was never my guy to carry the battle flag and his flaws are showing up a little bit.

Little bit?  Like the Pacific ocean is a little body of water...

And maybe his flaws are not all to blame. We've become a great big giant bird feeder and our only hope of salvation is to take that feeder away, but all the moochers have a say in that so what's the odds enough will stand up like men and say "Yes, I will take responsibility for my life" and turn away from that feeder?

You're still buying into that rhetoric?  Do you realize that corporate welfare is costing this country MORE than social service welfare?

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/19844-food-stamps-are-affordable-corporate...

http://www.cato.org/research/corporate-welfare

The "abuse" that you so fervently believe in is nothing compared to the big corporations abuse.  The corporations love people like you spreading misinformation.

Not likely with this group who are more concerned with giving old perverts the green light to pee in little girls rooms.

LMAO - what is the fascination about little girls in bathrooms??  You think a sign is going to stop ANY pervert?  This is about human rights - yeah, transgender people are indeed humans!  C'mon...

Just look at universities today..... Liberals will continue their slow march to victory  and this great nation will come to an end.

Yeah - be afraid of higher education.  Having a liberal view will condemn our once great country to servitude and despair....SMH.  Tell us again how trickle down economics has worked.  Tell us how the income gap has gotten so large?  Tell us why corporations now pay less in overall taxes?

Maybe folks with your same viewpoint need to widen your horizons... I dunno...  

Yes, I point out the flaws of MANY conservative positions - but let me go on the record here saying I do not think all conservatives, or all conservative ideals are horrible.  Some are good.  Cutting waste, lowering taxes (on the middle class), means testing of benefit recipients, romneycare (see what I did there?),and some others.

But I've seen so many folks like you that think ALL liberal policies and positions are the worst threat to our democracy.... That's simply not true.  You can't expect to have only one ideology rule over everything.  It's not black and white.

There must be compromise on all sides.  That's what our Forefathers intended - that's why they gave us the Constitution.

This little clip should be shown more often:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyzDRc34l2g

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - 05/09/17 at 13:14:50

Trump was your last hope?...
That says a lot... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #36 - 05/09/17 at 13:40:41

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 05/09/17 at 13:47:49

verslagen1 wrote on 05/09/17 at 13:40:41:

It was good, thanks.  Let's hope it gets even better!  (FYI, I posted one of the first jobs reports under tweety, and it was positive)

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama...

I hope we can build on Obama's success - tweety did inherit a much better economy than Obama did.  There's no disputing that.  I'm pulling for America despite tweety.  It's been steady thus far - let's hope it continues!  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 05/09/17 at 13:52:11

Serowbot wrote on 05/09/17 at 13:14:50:
That says a lot... Grin

For saving America from self destructive liberals? Yes, he was.

You honestly think we can continue spending the way Obama was with the growth rates we've had the last 8 years forever?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 05/09/17 at 14:00:34

WebsterMark wrote on 05/09/17 at 13:52:11:
Serowbot wrote on 05/09/17 at 13:14:50:
That says a lot... Grin

For saving America from self destructive liberals? Yes, he was.

You honestly think we can continue spending the way Obama was with the growth rates we've had the last 8 years forever?

Have you seen tweety's budget proposal???  $7T increase in the deficit in the next 10 years alone.  Let's really talk about spending...

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #40 - 05/09/17 at 14:00:57

T And T Garage wrote on 05/09/17 at 13:47:49:

It was good, thanks.  Let's hope it gets even better!  (FYI, I posted one of the first jobs reports under tweety, and it was positive)

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama...

I hope we can build on Obama's success - tweety did inherit a much better economy than Obama did.  There's no disputing that.  I'm pulling for America despite tweety.  It's been steady thus far - let's hope it continues!  

You do know that Labor Force Participation is the true graph to look at?

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 05/09/17 at 14:02:48

The United States has now gone a record 10 straight years without 3 percent growth in real Gross Domestic Product, according to data released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

The BEA has calculated GDP for each year going back to 1929 and it has calculated the inflation-adjusted annual change in GDP (in constant 2009 dollars) from 1930 forward.

In the 85 years for which BEA has calculated the annual change in real GDP there is only one ten-year stretch—2006 through 2015—when the annual growth in real GDP never hit 3 percent. During the last ten years, real annual growth in GDP peaked in 2006 at 2.7 percent. It has never been that high again, according to the BEA.

Before this period, the longest stretch of years when real GDP did not grow by at least 3.0 percent, as calculatd by the BEA, was the four-year stretch from 1930 to 1933—during the Great Depression.

In addition to that four-stretch from 1930-1933, there have also been four three-year stretches where the real annual growth in GDP did not go as high as 3.0 percent. Those periods were 1945-1947 (in the immediate aftermath of World War II); 1956-1958; 1980-1982; and 2001-2003.

The longest consecutive stretch of years in which the United State saw real GDP grow by 3.0 percent or better was the seven year period from 1983-1989, during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.

The second longest stretch of years in which the U.S. saw real GDP grow by 3.0 percent or better was the six-year period from 1939 through 1944. (World War II started in Europe in 1939 and the U.S. entered the war in December 1941 when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.)

Now, take that trend and add the disaster known as the Affordable Care Act which incentivizes employers to create part time jobs to avoid government oversight and the future was pretty bleak.

Trump will insert a temporary pause in this nightmare. However, like Freddie Kruger, liberals will come back again to rule the roost and the nightmare will return. One of these times, liberals will get their way and turn the US into the 3rd world nation they think it deserves to be.  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 05/09/17 at 14:10:12

verslagen1 wrote on 05/09/17 at 14:00:57:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/09/17 at 13:47:49:

You do know that Labor Force Participation is the true graph to look at?

Why?  It's never been looked at before.  Also, right now, we've never had this many people at retirement age before.  

If you look at history, the highest LFP was during slick willy's administration and the lowest points were in the 50's - yet the economy's were similar

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:25:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Do I have this right?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.