More 5th......, (Read 57 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
More 5th......,
05/05/17 at 21:41:17

Will we hear more, I don't recall, or I did nothing wrong, but I will take the 5th......
Is this the result of one mans bad decisions based on thinking he knew better, then covered it up, or is it a breach that borders on more sinister motives?
This story is not FOX reporting, it is based on investigating reporting by POLITCO, hardly a rightwing affiliated site.

Gun running, fast and furious, gone bad.
Benghazi gone bad.
Now this, seems to be a pattern emerging.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/05/house-oversight-panel-iran-deal-inve...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: More 5th......,
Reply #1 - 05/06/17 at 07:01:41

I guess this is no big deal, eh......

The House and Senate lawmakers cited various portions of an April 24 report by POLITICO that found that the Obama administration, through actions in some cases and inaction in others, significantly hampered a much-touted federal law enforcement effort known as the National Counterproliferation Initiative at a time when it was making unprecedented headway in thwarting Iran’s illicit weapons proliferation activities.

We need to focus our attention on accusations of Trump grabbing some snatch decades ago, huh  Grin

Fools or just plain blinders, doesn't mater, the resulting is the same.
How this can be ignored, I have no idea, just tell me it's not true then so we can move on, Ok.
We will accept it as that.
When Trump says he had no Russian, etc, dealings, we just move on, right?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 05/07/17 at 07:59:27

No takers?
No defenders?

Gee, when you can't muster a reply, I guess it must be because you can't, eh?

Remember, the truth is not democrat or republican, liberal or conservative, no, and lies come in all stripes, colors, and languages....
Together, if we reject lies, and hold the teller accountable to their deceit, truth will become more the norm, lies harder to conceal, and WE all will benefit together, as it will leave our focus and energy intact, to tackle real problem with a real clear vision, of them.
Have lies ever built a great society? 

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 05/07/17 at 09:48:50

Whilst you are being told to look back,... look what's happening right in front of you...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/journalists-banned-kushner-apos-shanghai-131222207...
Journalists banned from Kushner's Shanghai event offering Chinese US immigrant visas in exchange for investment

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/07/17 at 09:52:43

Not gonna honor your one eyed observations. Unless Your Guy is wrong when he's wrong, I might think that prissy pregnant dog Kushner should be investigated and probably indicted, but, I will leave you to holler about what a bad guy he is.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 05/07/17 at 09:52:46

Serowbot wrote on 05/07/17 at 09:48:50:
Whilst you are being told to look back,... look what's happening right in front of you...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/journalists-banned-kushner-apos-shanghai-131222207...
Journalists banned from Kushner's Shanghai event offering Chinese US immigrant visas in exchange for investment

You want to address my post, and then start another on yours?
That way we can keep the issues separate and discuss each in their own merit.....
What you say?
Gotcha is no answer, now is it.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/08/17 at 12:25:36

"They also asked for any and all information about the 21 Iranian-born men for whom the U.S. dropped convictions or charges and international arrest warrants, "

I wonder how many had actual warrants.  It's a fair question.  Just being accused is completely different.  Those basic facts should be addressed in this article, but they're not.

From what I (or anyone) can see, this deal was pretty much out in the open.  Obama was not acting alone - there is no clandestine operation.  If so, to what end?  

What we wound up with were sanctions on Iran's nuclear program.  I'd venture to say that's a good thing, no?

What would be Obama's motivations to "undermine an ambitious U.S. counterproliferation effort to thwart Iranian weapons trafficking networks."

Why?

I guess we'll see - smells like another distraction/witch hunt like Benghazi.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 05/08/17 at 14:08:28

One eyed understanding

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 10:14:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More 5th......,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.