Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Admit Obama did what he said he would not. (Read 144 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Admit Obama did what he said he would not.
05/02/17 at 23:17:07

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-01/thinking-hard-horror-deep-states-pla...

Obama saw what a mistake Iraq was, but destroyed Libya, and did He get Congress to declare war?
Trump i s doing it too.
The direction will not be changed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Admit Obama did what he said he would not.
Reply #1 - 05/03/17 at 08:20:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/02/17 at 23:17:07:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-01/thinking-hard-horror-deep-states-pla...

Obama saw what a mistake Iraq was, but destroyed Libya, and did He get Congress to declare war?
Trump i s doing it too.
The direction will not be changed.

Yep - Obama caved and we continue on that path down the rabbit hole.  (we all knew after the first two years he was a corporatist)

We won't be able to stop that trip until we (first) get money out of politics.  The war machine will continue on and the likes of haliburton will get fatter and fatter.  It is now legal, thanks to citizens united, to bribe politicians.  Yay!

I keep bringing up the 500 billion dollar deal that (mark my words) will indeed go through in russia thanks to our current SOS tilly.  It's all about control/power/money.

The oligarchy that is taking over this country is bent on keeping the middle class bent to servitude and the poor... well, the poor have no chance if this keeps up.

tweety was supposed to drain the swamp - HA!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/03/17 at 08:53:54

I congratulate you on seeing that America is being taken over by people who have Their agenda, and it's Not about making life good for the People.
It's disturbing to see you still believe that one party is good, the other bad, when each has had opportunity to Not screw America, and yet, America gets the perpetual pounding of pumped up thingy, relentlessly ravaging our lives, and you don't see it's Both Sides,, that's sad.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/03/17 at 09:40:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 08:53:54:
I congratulate you on seeing that America is being taken over by people who have Their agenda, and it's Not about making life good for the People.
It's disturbing to see you still believe that one party is good, the other bad, when each has had opportunity to Not screw America, and yet, America gets the perpetual pounding of pumped up thingy, relentlessly ravaging our lives, and you don't see it's Both Sides,, that's sad.

I don't support the establishment dems or pubs.  I support a more progressive platform in the Justice Democrats - but even that is not perfect.

More than anything, I support getting money out of politics.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 05/03/17 at 10:03:18

T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/17 at 09:40:18:

++1...
Does anyone think Citizens United has anything to do with "Citizens"?...
Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/03/17 at 10:04:29

An honest evaluation of the events that we have lived through would tend to support the notion that the insiders, presidents, Generals, and other Known to be Not Crazy people who have Stated that there is a power, an unelected, unseen by the masses, group of people making policy, Not our electeds.
America would be fine now returned to the Constitution.
Just how much more sensitivity training do we really need?
Why must we choose societal suicide to prove our good will?
I'd sure like to see how importing the unwilling to assimilate can benefit America.
Why must Should trump good sense?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/03/17 at 10:04:57

Serowbot wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:03:18:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/17 at 09:40:18:

++1...
Does anyone think Citizens United has anything to do with "Citizens"?...
Undecided

Only those citizens in the top 1%

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/03/17 at 10:15:05

I'm all for getting money out. Just as I'm all for eliminating the Fed, letting States decide right and wrong, and putting the People back in control of their charitable contributions. Sadly, the policies have created such a great need and the average working class people are no longer seeing the disposable income that would Allow them to help others without doing without themselves, so without the goobs stealing and Re-Accommodating money, people would be homeless and hungry.
Until we eliminate the Fed and repudiate most of the debt, we will continue downhill, regardless of which candidate we elect. That Trump won is a clue that I'm not at all alone in seeing both sides as Not on My Side.
The bigger picture awaits only one thing.
The ability to see it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/03/17 at 10:28:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:04:29:
An honest evaluation of the events that we have lived through would tend to support the notion that the insiders, presidents, Generals, and other Known to be Not Crazy people who have Stated that there is a power, an unelected, unseen by the masses, group of people making policy, Not our electeds.

Yes - it's the corporations.  It's the rich.  The difference between the top 10% and the rest has never been higher.

America would be fine now returned to the Constitution.
Just how much more sensitivity training do we really need?
Why must we choose societal suicide to prove our good will?
I'd sure like to see how importing the unwilling to assimilate can benefit America.
Why must Should trump good sense?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/03/17 at 10:34:14

So, with one brain lobe it's obvious that the Real Deciders are unelected, unaccountable, self serving , and without any care about the conditions of the People, powerful people are directing the events, but the Other lobe sees our electeds as Flailing and Failing policy makers.  Seems like the friction would cause a headache.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/03/17 at 10:43:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:34:14:
So, with one brain lobe it's obvious that the Real Deciders are unelected, unaccountable, self serving , and without any care about the conditions of the People, powerful people are directing the events, but the Other lobe sees our electeds as Flailing and Failing policy makers.  Seems like the friction would cause a headache.

Many of the elected are lapdogs.  Any that participate and take money from a PAC - pretty much a lapdog.  (go look at where the big money's been spent these last 6 years - it's at the state and local levels....)

No headaches here - It's easy to see that yes - those same lapdogs are inept, hypocritical, bigoted, petty morons.  They do anything to get elected and then do the bidding of their largest donors.  My dog would do just as good a job.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 05/03/17 at 19:01:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:04:29:
An honest evaluation of the events that we have lived through would tend to support the notion that the insiders, presidents, Generals, and other Known to be Not Crazy people who have Stated that there is a power, an unelected, unseen by the masses, group of people making policy, Not our electeds. America would be fine now returned to the Constitution. Just how much more sensitivity training do we really need? Why must we choose societal suicide to prove our good will?  I'd sure like to see how importing the unwilling to assimilate can benefit America. Why must Should trump good sense?

“…there is a power, an unelected, unseen by the masses, group of people making policy, Not our electeds…”

Well In Minn,  the, independent, Reform Party, (pro wrestler, who could NOT, fight his way out of a wet paper bag), came to power as the Governor.
He did NOT DO  7/8ths of the things he, said he would.
The big thing, he campaigned on was the, change of the, ‘Carry Law’,  which once in office, NEVER SAID ONE WORD ABOUT IT !

According to him, he was told, after he won,  “This is What You Must Do”.
(Big grain of Salt their)
So, was it his, total, ineptitude, and just gathering  MONEY, his Goal ?????
Or was it really, ‘Do what you are told to do” ?

Do Know, after 4 years, his predecessor,  In 30 days,  PASSED  the ‘right to Carry”.
Taxes went DOWN. and 7/8ths, of the things, HE, campaigned on,  Got  DONE !!!!!

So did  Ventura,  CAVE.   And did  Pawlenty  stand Up ?
Don’t know.  But do know the results.

Is it the same for the Current  POTUS ?
Don’t Know Yet.

Do (believe), that  H.R.C., would be at War, with  EVERYBODY,
and GIVE, Everybody in the US  Handouts, when they, ‘Just’,  Asked for them.  (Can you guess who would  Pay ?)

Do,  KNOW, that when building a house, you do NOT, build the Roof first !

So, let’s see. What is done.
3 more years,  
THEN, look, (*perhaps), for someone new.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/04/17 at 04:43:30

Citizens United helped level the playing field by offering a mechanism to counter the monopoly known as the main stream media. Remember, much of this started with the Swift Boat ads because the MSM had selected Kerry as their guy and were protecting him by deciding, as a group, what information got released and what did not. Take a look at the hatchet job Dan Rather tried to pull on GWB.

Like the creation of Rush Limbaugh, Fox News etc, liberals have themselves to blame. If we had a fair media that didn't choose sides; CU wouldn't have been necessary.

Oh, one of the largest benefactors of CU? A group that was declared a corporation, Labor Unions.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/04/17 at 08:51:34

WebsterMark wrote on 05/04/17 at 04:43:30:
Citizens United helped level the playing field by offering a mechanism to counter the monopoly known as the main stream media. Remember, much of this started with the Swift Boat ads because the MSM had selected Kerry as their guy and were protecting him by deciding, as a group, what information got released and what did not. Take a look at the hatchet job Dan Rather tried to pull on GWB.

Like the creation of Rush Limbaugh, Fox News etc, liberals have themselves to blame. If we had a fair media that didn't choose sides; CU wouldn't have been necessary.

Oh, one of the largest benefactors of CU? A group that was declared a corporation, Labor Unions.

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!!  I'm sorry, but that's HILARIOUS!!!

CU is one thing and one thing only.  Legal bribery of our elected officials.

"Corporations are people my friend" - seriously??

You honestly think that a senator from (any state) would listen to John Doe, who makes $50K a year and donates $20 to his campaign over a koch funded super pac that donated $500K to his campaign???  REALLY???

CU says that money if free speech.  How ridiculous is that??

But yeah - everything bad is the liberals fault... got it!  LOL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 05/04/17 at 09:42:38

ut yeah - everything bad is the liberals fault... got it!  L

If everyone would stop pretending their side is good, accept and acknowledge the bad people and policies, honestly be critical of their own party, America might survive.
Both sides sukk.
The ever changing, new normal Sukks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:26:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Admit Obama did what he said he would not.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.