SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: I take full blame.....
Reply #30 - 05/04/17 at 16:53:06

T And T Garage wrote on 05/04/17 at 13:04:58:
raydawg wrote on 05/04/17 at 12:47:17:
Serowbot wrote on 05/04/17 at 10:09:45:
If common sense ran the world, we wouldn't have Trump...

I agree, we wouldn't have to be so extreme, to overcome the leftist extremism, if common sense was more common...

Really?  What about right-wing extremism?  Does that not exist??

Absolutely...... it exsist
It just doesn't hold the same sway, or represent the party, as much as the Hollywood/NewYork/Berkeley extremist do.
You saw Cruz didn't win over Trump, and he only got as far as he did because the others dropped out and gave him their support.

I stated earlier I hope the reason why folk voted Trump, and not a true third party, gives me hope that the grip the established have on party politics is not as absolute as it use to be...  
Bernie also bears witness to that, but the DNC snuffed him along with the aristocrats of the democrat party.

« Last Edit: 05/04/17 at 18:49:39 by raydawg »  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 05/05/17 at 07:59:58

raydawg wrote on 05/04/17 at 16:53:06:

I agree, we wouldn't have to be so extreme, to overcome the leftist extremism, if common sense was more common...

It just doesn't hold the same sway, or represent the party, as much as the Hollywood/NewYork/Berkeley extremist do.
You saw Cruz didn't win over Trump, and he only got as far as he did because the others dropped out and gave him their support.

I stated earlier I hope the reason why folk voted Trump, and not a true third party, gives me hope that the grip the established have on party politics is not as absolute as it use to be...  
Bernie also bears witness to that, but the DNC snuffed him along with the aristocrats of the democrat party.

Hmmm... I disagree.  How many times did you hear Bernie say at one of his rallies -"I'd like to punch him in the face"?  That my friend is right wing extremism on a YUGE scale.  You don't think tweety has "sway"?  Think again.

The extreme right wing has grown more acceptable with the likes of ann coulter, rush, hannity, bill-o, crazy alex, etc.

That's not to say that extremism on the left doesn't exist, and I don't defend or condone those that hijack the BLM movement to use violence.
But to not acknowledge the equally - and in some cases more violent - extreme right wing is doing a disservice to everyone.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #32 - 05/05/17 at 09:08:56

T And T Garage wrote on 05/05/17 at 07:59:58:
raydawg wrote on 05/04/17 at 16:53:06:

Hmmm... I disagree.  How many times did you hear Bernie say at one of his rallies -"I'd like to punch him in the face"?  That my friend is right wing extremism on a YUGE scale.  You don't think tweety has "sway"?  Think again.

The extreme right wing has grown more acceptable with the likes of ann coulter, rush, hannity, bill-o, crazy alex, etc.

That's not to say that extremism on the left doesn't exist, and I don't defend or condone those that hijack the BLM movement to use violence.
But to not acknowledge the equally - and in some cases more violent - extreme right wing is doing a disservice to everyone.

The proof is in the pudding.
Look at the protest, look at the media, award programs, universities....
That is punching opposition in their face.
It solves nothing but sows discontent,
anger, and dissension.
Do you see the same amount on the right?
Do you see the same campus bias?
Is tony Perez words empty of hate, and constructive?
You cite commentators, he instructs the party from a leadership role, that is the same to you?

I have repeatedly said I am not a Trump fan, but look at the all the differing of opinions and ideas within the administration and party....
It's reported as negitive and a slam at unity of ideas.
I see it as a good thing, I do not like rubber stamps.
Look at the closed mindedness of the left. Take that candidate who was endorsed, but later scorned, for he differed on some of the rubber stamp, toe the line, abortion platform of the party....
That is sway, rather you agree or not,

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 05/05/17 at 10:19:44

raydawg wrote on 05/05/17 at 09:08:56:

The proof is in the pudding.
Look at the protest, look at the media, award programs, universities....
That is punching opposition in their face.

So?  What's your point?  Are you saying that it's wrong to oppose something you don't believe in?  It's a sad fact for the bubs that the country is left of center.

It solves nothing but sows discontent,
anger, and dissension.

No, it changes the society. (see women's suffrage, the civil rights movement, etc.)

Do you see the same amount on the right?

Yes - look at the tweety rallies - how many has he had now??

Do you see the same campus bias?

No - but ask yourself - why aren't there more conservative campuses??

Is tony Perez words empty of hate, and constructive?
You cite commentators, he instructs the party from a leadership role, that is the same to you?

You mean tom perez?  He's the democratic establishment's firebrand.  He's not inciting violence.  He's promoting dissent against tweety.  Something that should be done.  Something that will be done.  I see nothing wrong with that.

Did you question the republican side when they blatantly said that their job was to make Obama a one term president?  how is that any different?  Did you see the rallies after Obama was elected - same question.

I have repeatedly said I am not a Trump fan, but look at the all the differing of opinions and ideas within the administration and party....
It's reported as negitive and a slam at unity of ideas.
I see it as a good thing, I do not like rubber stamps.

I don't like rubber stampers either, but seriously, how can you see any good within the current administration?  Just look at AHCA as but one example.

Look at the closed mindedness of the left. Take that candidate who was endorsed, but later scorned, for he differed on some of the rubber stamp, toe the line, abortion platform of the party....
That is sway, rather you agree or not, [/quote]

Just as you are not a tweety supporter, I am not a democratic establishment voter.  However, the abortion - or rather the woman's right to choose - is (for better or worse) a foundational part of a liberal/progressive platform.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 05/05/17 at 10:35:48

I read your rebuttal and find you forfeited your claim of common sense being absentee, in the opposing, as you further state dissent and resistance is good policy when practiced by those holding your beliefs, but assign intolerance, anger, etc, when they employee the exact same tactics....
This mindset against my way, or the highway, instead of finding commality and building from there a consensus is what I find troubling, and cause, to ignorance that is oft displayed in counter productivity, destroying of property, and abridges upon pursuit of happiness to many.

You may have the last word, I think we covered it all  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 05/05/17 at 10:40:11

If the right had behaved in such a violent manner as the Ohh So Tolerant we would never hear the end of it.
Bot even had the balls to support violence against Trump supporters, because they had it coming. He backed down, but the heart was seen.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 05/05/17 at 10:46:23

raydawg wrote on 05/05/17 at 10:35:48:
I read your rebuttal and find you forfeited your claim of common sense being absentee, in the opposing, as you further state dissent and resistance is good policy when practiced by those holding your beliefs, but assign intolerance, anger, etc, when they employee the exact same tactics....

Same tactics??  You mean how tweety openly told people at his rally to "throw the bum out"?  You mean like those tactics?  FYI, you may really want to look at the RNC platform and DNC platform.  Admittedly, the DNC is full of hypocrites, but the RNC is almost comical in it's pretense.  I mean, really... go read it.

This mindset against my way, or the highway, instead of finding commality and building from there a consensus is what I find troubling, and cause, to ignorance that is oft displayed in counter productivity, destroying of property, and abridges upon pursuit of happiness to many.

Once again, you associate the worst of the actions against the republican base to ALL democrats.  You are in err.  

But really - ask yourself this - why does it seem that dissent is so prevalent in your world view?  It's a pretty easy question, but you may not like the answer.

You may have the last word, I think we covered it all  Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 02:19:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I take full blame.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.