T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I take full blame.....
Reply #15 - 05/03/17 at 10:35:40

raydawg wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:19:15:
It's been proven re: media, ask Dan Rather  Grin
Like polls, you can get the results you want by phrasing the question in a certain way, and audience.
Crap, we still haven't been allowed to know what happened to the Kennedy's

SMH - then how/why/will you ever trust anyone or anything?  If it's all fake or covered up, who do you believe?

Think about it - we are here talking about it - how the heck is anything "covered up"? (btw, we're not the only ones - a few million others on the internet and media outlets have talked about it ad nauseum.)

People have to come to the realization that in this day and age (not the 60's ), it's nearly impossible to cover anything up.  Again, look at the information available on clinton, Obama, tweety or anyone else.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 05/03/17 at 13:05:53

T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:35:40:
Like polls, you can get the results you want by phrasing the question in a certain way, and audience.

SMH - then how/why/will you ever trust anyone or anything?  If it's all fake or covered up, who do you believe?

Think about it - we are here talking about it - how the heck is anything "covered up"? (btw, we're not the only ones - a few million others on the internet and media outlets have talked about it ad nauseum.)

People have to come to the realization that in this day and age (not the 60's ), it's nearly impossible to cover anything up.  Again, look at the information available on clinton, Obama, tweety or anyone else.

How, you get your own server  Grin

Yes, it's getting better, and removing a profit making company that filter news is a start, and it will be dialogue, no matter how ugly or wrong, unfettered and censored, that will lead to the awakening of folks and the power they do have...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/03/17 at 13:24:00

raydawg wrote on 05/03/17 at 13:05:53:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/03/17 at 10:35:40:

How, you get your own server  Grin

Yes, it's getting better, and removing a profit making company that filter news is a start, and it will be dialogue, no matter how ugly or wrong, unfettered and censored, that will lead to the awakening of folks and the power they do have...

Somewhat true - but in the end, that didn't "save" her.  Like I said, 24/7 coverage and her server backups gone over with a fine tooth comb.  She was far from protected by the media.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 05/03/17 at 13:39:24

No, it didn't......
Funny how politicians seem to get caught in the trap they set for others.....
24/7 news is an addiction, and leads to baiting, sensationalism, anonymous sources.... to catch the traffic.

As lame as it is, unprecedented and unprofessional.....
The tweeter in chief has assumed his own speak, without a press agent, spin doctors, and media filters......
I don't like it, but I do like what it removes, and if I am reading you right, you too find it better suited to finding what most of us desire, and that is accountability. I might not like the message, but at least I hope to hear it from the horses mouth  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 05/03/17 at 13:55:01

I use Observed Reality to help decide what person to believe. That's why I say schools and the health care system were sabotaged.
Assad had every reason to NOT use gas, and no reasons TO use it. Yet, the media SAID he did. And look at how many believed it. Like the lies to manufacture consent in Nam, Iraq, Libya, eventually seen as lies,b u t some people HAVE to be Told it's lies. How many times must You get lied to before you stop being so gullible?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/03/17 at 14:44:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 13:55:01:

I use Observed Reality to help decide what person to believe. That's why I say schools and the health care system were sabotaged.
Assad had every reason to NOT use gas, and no reasons TO use it. Yet, the media SAID he did. And look at how many believed it. Like the lies to manufacture consent in Nam, Iraq, Libya, eventually seen as lies,b u t some people HAVE to be Told it's lies. How many times must You get lied to before you stop being so gullible?

So you were in Khan Sheikhoun?  Who's lying to who?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 05/03/17 at 15:59:37

I said I was Where?
WTH are you talking about?
You're unaware of the lies I referred to?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 05/03/17 at 16:11:54

"French intelligence has identified the chemical “signature” of the Syrian government at the site of a nerve agent attack this month, indicating that the sarin used in the bombing came from Bashar al-Assad’s stockpiles."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 05/03/17 at 16:15:16

How many times have we been lied to?
Why would he do that?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 05/04/17 at 08:40:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 15:59:37:
I said I was Where?
WTH are you talking about?
You're unaware of the lies I referred to?

"I use Observed Reality to help decide what person to believe. ....Assad had every reason to NOT use gas, and no reasons TO use it. Yet, the media SAID he did."

How do you KNOW that he didn't?  Were you there?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 05/04/17 at 10:04:44

Unlike most people, I use common sense.
He was winning, militarily.
He had been warned that America Would take action.
It's much more reasonable to believe he didn't.
And, I'm guessing enough people like me have seen through the weak frame up. I'm not seeing the promised invasion.
If you're interested, lots of people agree with me. I was in with my opinion immediately. It's stupid on Assads part. It's beyond stupid. It can't even be considered without a chuckle. Why would ANYONE believe he did it?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 05/04/17 at 10:09:45

If common sense ran the world, we wouldn't have Trump...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 05/04/17 at 10:16:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/04/17 at 10:04:44:
Unlike most people, I use common sense.
He was winning, militarily.
He had been warned that America Would take action.
It's much more reasonable to believe he didn't.
And, I'm guessing enough people like me have seen through the weak frame up. I'm not seeing the promised invasion.
If you're interested, lots of people agree with me. I was in with my opinion immediately. It's stupid on Assads part. It's beyond stupid. It can't even be considered without a chuckle. Why would ANYONE believe he did it?

Well, I trust Mattis over conspiracy theories:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/doubt-syria-chemical-weapons-1704112004...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 05/04/17 at 12:47:17

Serowbot wrote on 05/04/17 at 10:09:45:

I agree, we wouldn't have to be so extreme, to overcome the leftist extremism, if common sense was more common...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/04/17 at 13:04:58

raydawg wrote on 05/04/17 at 12:47:17:
Serowbot wrote on 05/04/17 at 10:09:45:

I agree, we wouldn't have to be so extreme, to overcome the leftist extremism, if common sense was more common...

Really?  What about right-wing extremism?  Does that not exist??

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 04:24:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I take full blame.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.