raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I take full blame.....
05/02/17 at 14:14:44

However, it wasn't my fault......WTF  Shocked

A GREAT example of why she lost, clueless.
The lady has so much baggage enough lies do not exsist to cover all of them.

Hillary, get real, you have had ample time to explain to folks who you are.
If you were who you think you are, God would have lost to you  Wink

Great entertainment, enjoy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/02/clinton-blames-comey-wikileaks-for...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: I take full blame.....
Reply #1 - 05/02/17 at 18:07:04

"I was on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but were scared off,”

Let the cat out of the bag about what a deceitful,unethical  POS you are. Just in the nick of time too.How dare they!!

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/02/17 at 18:15:01

I still say it was because she ran terrible campaign.  She got exactly what she deserved.  (and so did America... I hope we both learned our lesson.)

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 05/02/17 at 18:33:32

"She got exactly what she deserved."

If she got what she deserved she'd be styln' an orange jumpsuit.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/02/17 at 18:38:46

oldNslow wrote on 05/02/17 at 18:33:32:

If they haven't gotten her by now - they're never going to.  The fact is, there's nothing to get her on.  9 hearings on Benghazi alone?  Under the microscope by the FBI and the pubs for decades - nothing.  Why do you think tweety didn't pursue the whole "lock her up" thing?

She did get what she deserved.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 05/02/17 at 19:21:54

No one wants to commit  ’ Suicide ’,
While their hands are tied behind their back,
when they shoot themselves in the head.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 05/02/17 at 19:29:16

T And T Garage wrote on 05/02/17 at 18:38:46:

If they haven't gotten her by now - they're never going to.  The fact is, there's nothing to get her on.  9 hearings on Benghazi alone?  Under the microscope by the FBI and the pubs for decades - nothing.  Why do you think tweety didn't pursue the whole "lock her up" thing?

Nonsense.You know perfectly well that lack of a conviction, or even an indictment, of someone in her position has nothing to do with actual guilt or lack thereof. And "hearings", and now apparently, FBI investigations, are merely political theater. Entertainment for the common folk like us.

Hillary  has, figuratively, and quite possibly literally, been getting away with murder for years, and she will continue to do so.

The only people with the power to take her down have just as many skeletons in their closets as she does.What do you think the chance is that a Harpy like her would go down without taking her attackers down with her? What do you think is the chance that they don't know that?

There is no honor among thieves, but there is immunity. If the plaintiff and the defendant are both guilty of the same, or similar, crimes there is no point in having a trial.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 05/02/17 at 20:23:00

I still believe Benghazi was all about covering up Obama's mistake....
He was the one who didn't want to push back, everyone else had to cover for him......
If you remember he was struggling to win reelection and could not afford such inneptness to be revealed.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/03/17 at 07:44:59

oldNslow wrote on 05/02/17 at 19:29:16:

Nonsense.You know perfectly well that lack of a conviction, or even an indictment, of someone in her position has nothing to do with actual guilt or lack thereof. And "hearings", and now apparently, FBI investigations, are merely political theater. Entertainment for the common folk like us.

Hillary  has, figuratively, and quite possibly literally, been getting away with murder for years, and she will continue to do so.

The only people with the power to take her down have just as many skeletons in their closets as she does.What do you think the chance is that a Harpy like her would go down without taking her attackers down with her? What do you think is the chance that they don't know that?

There is no honor among thieves, but there is immunity. If the plaintiff and the defendant are both guilty of the same, or similar, crimes there is no point in having a trial.

What you're hanging your hat on is supposition.  Nothing more.

I see so many on here talking about how terrible "fake news" is.  Well, this is pretty much fake news on hillary.  It's a conspiracy theory that has never been proved - nothing more.

If hillary was guilty of anything more than being a slimy politician (which she is), then she would be locked up.  You think it's just a coincidence that the whole email investigation and endless Benghazi hearings have suddenly stopped?   What about tweety trying to "lock her up"?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/03/17 at 07:48:10

raydawg wrote on 05/02/17 at 20:23:00:

I still believe Benghazi was all about covering up Obama's mistake....
He was the one who didn't want to push back, everyone else had to cover for him......
If you remember he was struggling to win reelection and could not afford such inneptness to be revealed.

Did you follow the hearings?  The ineptness was systemic everywhere regarding Benghazi.  From the state department, to the military, to the embassy itself.  Bad decisions were made to be sure - but it wasn't on one person.  Every single hearing determined the same thing.  There was no smoking gun.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 05/03/17 at 07:52:10

Actually, NO, Not Supposition.
Comey laid out a list of offences and stated that Should another find themselves in the same situation, they would have No Expectation of not being PROSECUTED.
Only the intellectually dishonest fail to see that she IS guilty.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/03/17 at 08:05:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/17 at 07:52:10:
Actually, NO, Not Supposition.
Comey laid out a list of offences and stated that Should another find themselves in the same situation, they would have No Expectation of not being PROSECUTED.
Only the intellectually dishonest fail to see that she IS guilty.

(ABC news)
While Comey said there is no basis to indict Clinton for being "extremely careless" with classified information, he made clear that if she had been working for him, he might have fired her.

"It's not fair to prosecute [such a] person on these facts," but "just because someone's not prosecuted for mishandling classified information, that doesn't mean, if you work in the FBI, there aren't consequences for it," he said.

"They might get fired, they might lose their clearance, they might be suspended for 30 days," or they might face some other "sort of discipline," he said.

"So the notion that it's either prosecute or you walk around ... smiling all day long is just not true for those people who work for the government," he insisted.

If those employees left government, though, there would be no way to discipline them, and they would "be in the same boat" as Clinton, who as a former secretary of state is not facing discipline for her actions, he said.

The Clinton campaign official said "present circumstances" — including her belief that the information was not classified, the absence of proper markings and the fact that many State Department officials initiated these conversations with her — should influence "how the case is viewed in terms of any administrative repercussions."

-----

Unless this is "fake news" it's pretty succinct in what can or will be done.  She was not "above the law" - nor was she "completely innocent".  Just a stupid, slimy politician that made a bad decision.  The end result of her decision caused no collateral damage, no deaths, no state secrets leaking out, nothing.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 05/03/17 at 08:19:48

Investigations, trials, please.....
Step out of your bubble.
It depends on what is, is....
Take the 5th when you claim nothing wrong, etc.
And yes, Obama was worried more about reelection than finding out WITF happened, and his party cohorts circled the wagon,as did the left wing media, because the cause it greater than a few dead folk.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/03/17 at 08:27:21

raydawg wrote on 05/03/17 at 08:19:48:
Investigations, trials, please.....
Step out of your bubble.
It depends on what is, is....
Take the 5th when you claim nothing wrong, etc.
And yes, Obama was worried more about reelection than finding out WITF happened, and his party cohorts circled the wagon,as did the left wing media, because the cause it greater than a few dead folk.

I'm not in any bubble.  I watched the hearings.  I watched the debate shortly after the attack.  Pretty much everyone did that was interested in politics...

Think about this - if the "left wing media" protected him.... why the HUGE news stories?  Did they cover anything up?  We had unfettered access to the hearings, the investigations, the witnesses, etc.

How the heck did the "left wing media" help him/them at all?  It was the biggest news story for that year and covered by everyone 24/7.

You may want to rethink the whole "left wing media" thing.  It's become a non-entity in today's world.  There is no protection - hillary's (deserved) loss is a perfect example.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 05/03/17 at 10:19:15

It's been proven re: media, ask Dan Rather  Grin
Like polls, you can get the results you want by phrasing the question in a certain way, and audience.
Crap, we still haven't been allowed to know what happened to the Kennedy's

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 02:22:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I take full blame.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.