Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BINGO.......we got a winner here! (Read 57 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
BINGO.......we got a winner here!
04/27/17 at 17:00:23

Look at the real numbers in the data, Hillary was toast, I think.
Yeah, 20/20 hindsight can skew your reasoning now...
I admit, I too thought she would win, but in reality I was just as wrong as the professional observers...
But look at those numbers, Trump did better than one could really expect.
Could you imagine if a Rubio would have ran against her?
I dunno, but I think her biggest hurdle was herself.
Seconded by this intolerant mindset liberals have is just turning people off, Berkeley being a perfect example.

Anyway, here is a good read by Medved.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/04/26/gop-repeat-hillary-mistake-...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: BINGO.......we got a winner here!
Reply #1 - 04/27/17 at 18:33:14

I don't believe she was ever ahead in any honest poll. I don't believe she won the popular vote either.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 04/28/17 at 04:12:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/27/17 at 18:33:14:
I don't believe she was ever ahead in any honest poll. I don't believe she won the popular vote either.

You know the number that throws me for a loop is the white women vote tally.
When you play the sexist, feminist, identity politic card.....
And you don't slam that vote count of your own kind, is very telling to me.

I will use my faith as example.
I can pretty much tell a person who uses their faith as a tool, like a salesman, etc.....
You see work trucks with the little fish emblem on them, like a plumbers, etc, as if that makes them what, more honest??????

If I am to give testimony, to who I am by my mouth, you better give (it) close scrutiny, to who I tell you I am.....

Ever notice how some on here tell us how great they are?  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/28/17 at 06:48:04

Don't fool yourselves - tweety only won because people rejected the establishment.  hillary was/is the embodiment of the establishment and the worst democratic candidate out there.  She also campaigned horribly and was way over confident.  She got what she deserved.  But, she had huge influence on the DNC - obviously, otherwise we would have had a President Sanders.  Conversely, had the republicans had an ounce of a clue, they would have run someone like Kasich stronger and beat tweety at his own game.  He would have beaten hillary in a landslide - I would have voted for him over hillary without a second thought.

But know this - she did indeed win the popular vote.  Go ahead not believe all you want - that won't change the count.  If you honestly think that there are 3 million "fake" votes, then the election should be nullified and redone.  tweety has yet to prove that there was "massive" voter fraud.  For all intents and purposes, he's let it go.  The calls to "lock her up" have subsided - funny how that works, huh?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 04/28/17 at 07:31:55

on't fool yourselves - tweety only won because people rejected the establishment..

That's True,, and it's time to acknowledge just what a rejection of Both Sides that was.
Americans are sick of watching the DIRECTION of America remain the same even though the Alleged Policy Makers are changed. Americans REJECTED More of the Same, and elected Trump, who, unsurprisingly, is delivering More of the Same. Why a Hillary supporter would cry, IDK, everything she would have done is being done and she doesn't have to do it. She can sit back and relax and keep that horrid voice of hers off the airwaves.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/28/17 at 10:44:06

Of course it was an anti vote, didn't say otherwise....
I think Trump would have lost to Sanders as well.
Love how he states still today he is not a democrat 🤓
The popular vote is moot, why beat a dead horse?
Move on, goodness.
BTW, I believe that anti votes encompasses all that crap Berkeley represents, as well.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/01/17 at 05:21:02

raydawg wrote on 04/28/17 at 10:44:06:
Of course it was an anti vote, didn't say otherwise....
I think Trump would have lost to Sanders as well.
Love how he states still today he is not a democrat 🤓
The popular vote is moot, why beat a dead horse?
Move on, goodness.
BTW, I believe that anti votes encompasses all that crap Berkeley represents, as well.

LOL - funny you should say "popular vote is moot"...  This weekend tweety actually passed out pictures of the US electoral map to the media - seems he can't let it go....  I really thought his skin couldn't get any thinner.  He is a joke/child/little winkie sitting in OUR Oval Office.

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #7 - 05/01/17 at 07:40:08

As regards the "popular vote" . I would like to see the totals by state and see where this difference actually exist... ( I had heard that Hillary's majority was 4 million votes in California, but if her total majority was 3 million ????)

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/01/17 at 08:05:13

old.indian wrote on 05/01/17 at 07:40:08:
As regards the "popular vote" . I would like to see the totals by state and see where this difference actually exist... ( I had heard that Hillary's majority was 4 million votes in California, but if her total majority was 3 million ????)

Here you go:

http://cookpolitical.com/story/10174

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 04:56:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › BINGO.......we got a winner here!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.