Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The $500B Man (told ya) (Read 245 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The $500B Man (told ya)
Reply #45 - 04/21/17 at 21:20:45

You're not thinking. Stockholders, STOCKHOLDERS, earn Dividends..and BUY houses and cars and gasoline, and, and, and
AND Someone is gonna do it. Why avoid the benefits? You prefer a different country help Russia develop a huge oilfield?
What about how much that would repair the relationship with Russia?
This is a dumb move.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 04/22/17 at 02:27:16

T And T Garage wrote on 04/21/17 at 11:38:26:
How?  Study medicine yourself?  Do you trust the sources of the texts?  Do you go back to the doctor's college transcripts?
This could go on and on and on....

Did you get your money back?  LOL . If you had done your research, you shouldn't have let it go to that point, right?

Object all you want, but if that objection is not followed up with action, nothing will change.
[/color]

This is getting silly. The second cyst removal was done at no charge to me and no, my insurance wasn't that good.

If a doctor says "Take these pills" do you blindly take them? Do you know how many document cases there are of doctors prescribing contradictory medications? I'm not saying an individual who sees two different doctors and each one prescribes a medication that conflicts with the other. I mean one doctor who prescribes two different contradictory medicines.
"May have certain side effects." Do you ever read the label? I've seen blood thinners prescribed to hemophiliacs.

PEOPLE
ARE
FALLIBLE

C'mon, sheepy, we're going to the "laughter house".

Inaction is still action.
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" - Rush

One person standing for a cause rarely works well.
"You stand in front of tanks, the tanks are gonna win." - Sick Puppies

But, it's a start.
How many grains of sand make a heap?

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 04/22/17 at 05:20:54

Corporate success and profits are what keep this nation, this world, afloat and moving forward. Taking away that will turns us into Venezuela or the $hitholes in Africa.

Of course trickle down economics works. The owner of my company ownes his own island in the Baltic Sea, a yacht to float to one of his 7 houses. He also employs 3800 people around the world and pays based on output.

You don't think that's trickle down? Anyone not capable of seeing that is letting their partisanship block common sense and logic. What you perceive to be the wealthy running this country is what exists in the Middle East. A small number of extremely wealthy with the supprt of laws and governments that prevent the formation of corporations with investments, dividens, etc...

One of you who claim tricky down doesn't work, tell me the name of the poor man person you work for? (being a Federal Worker for the US Government means you work for a bankrupt owner so that doesn't count.)

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #48 - 04/22/17 at 08:33:39

And No, bot, I don't see things differently based on Who does it. Right and wrong, smart and stupid are what they are.
Maybe you don't remember the things I've said about Not trusting trump and criticisms leveled at him.
Explain How I would change my position if Hillary had made this call. Your Accusation didn't elaborate. Why would I Like what I call STUPID because she did it?
Or, maybe you didn't really read what I said, and just Projected Your total hypocrisy on me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 04/22/17 at 12:09:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/21/17 at 21:20:45:
You're not thinking. Stockholders, STOCKHOLDERS, earn Dividends..and BUY houses and cars and gasoline, and, and, and
AND Someone is gonna do it. Why avoid the benefits? You prefer a different country help Russia develop a huge oilfield?
What about how much that would repair the relationship with Russia?
This is a dumb move.

You seem to forget how trickle down economics has worked... it hasn't.  The only real good that profit can do is by investing in America.  Period.  Yeah, you can make a handful of people rich by paying them dividends, or you can invest, grow and employ more with your profits.  If you are only beholden to your stockholders - that's a problem.  No.. I take that back... That IS the problem.

Further, you seem to think that we are somehow going to change vlad into Mr. Rogers by striking an oil deal.... that is laughable!!!

Yeah, maybe we should have been friends with hitler - I'm sure things would have been much different!!

LMAO!!!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 04/22/17 at 12:12:14

Paraquat wrote on 04/22/17 at 02:27:16:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/21/17 at 11:38:26:
How?  Study medicine yourself?  Do you trust the sources of the texts?  Do you go back to the doctor's college transcripts?
This could go on and on and on....

Did you get your money back?  LOL . If you had done your research, you shouldn't have let it go to that point, right?

Object all you want, but if that objection is not followed up with action, nothing will change.
[/color]

This is getting silly. The second cyst removal was done at no charge to me and no, my insurance wasn't that good.

If a doctor says "Take these pills" do you blindly take them? Do you know how many document cases there are of doctors prescribing contradictory medications? I'm not saying an individual who sees two different doctors and each one prescribes a medication that conflicts with the other. I mean one doctor who prescribes two different contradictory medicines.
"May have certain side effects." Do you ever read the label? I've seen blood thinners prescribed to hemophiliacs.

PEOPLE
ARE
FALLIBLE

C'mon, sheepy, we're going to the "laughter house".

Inaction is still action.
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" - Rush

One person standing for a cause rarely works well.
"You stand in front of tanks, the tanks are gonna win." - Sick Puppies

But, it's a start.
How many grains of sand make a heap?

--Steve

"...ask not what your Country can do for you - ask what you can do for your Country"

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #51 - 04/22/17 at 16:22:45

“...ask not what your Country can do for you - ask what you can do for your Country"

Awesome  JFK  Quote.

Yet,   “…ask what you can do for your Country…”
Means:  (According to the, ’Snowflakes’, and, ‘Fairy Dust Sprinklers’)
Standing in the street and crying, because you don’t  get, FREE.
Protesting and NOT, knowing,” WHAT”, you are protesting,
    and causing ANY  KIND  of  Violence/Destruction you can.
Dishing, every chance one gets, to SLAM, the POTUS.

Or does it mean:
If you have a objection, state it, in a way that is understood, and apply a alternative.
Protest, in a sane, rational way.

But,  I guess, the, ’Snowflakes’, and, ‘Fairy Dust Sprinklers’, have a different view.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #52 - 04/22/17 at 20:14:07

Removing a roadblock to drilling and putting oil on the open market, pushing Russia towards energy independence, means They BUY less oil out of the OPEC cartel. That, in turn, lowers competition For the oil that is produced and sold on the global market.
The stockholders, people all across the country, get PAID dividends. That money is saved or spent into the economy. The People benefit. Your complaint about Trickle Down economics is nothing new to me or anything I disagree with. This is Not trickle down.

https://www.thebalance.com/trickle-down-economics-theory-effect-does-it-work-...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:00:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The $500B Man (told ya)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.