Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The $500B Man (told ya) (Read 245 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The $500B Man (told ya)
Reply #15 - 04/20/17 at 10:05:03

Paraquat wrote on 04/20/17 at 09:35:05:
[

I like math because numbers don't lie.
1 + 1 = 2
I forget the expression Neil DeGrasse Tyson used, but to paraphrase, it just is.
It can be proven. By anyone.
Scientists work to create these theories and either prove or disprove them. Other scientists work to disprove others, or confirm their findings.
Galileo theorized the Earth was round. Later, it was directly observed.

So, some scientist comes by with this crazy theory. Let's call him "Al". He theorizes that energy is equal to mass times the speed of light in a vacuum, squared.

As we learn about our own environment, this theory proves true.

Quote:
n experiments described in the Dec. 22, 2005, issue of Nature,* the researchers added to a catalog of confirmations that matter and energy are related in a precise way. Specifically, energy (E) equals mass (m) times the square of the speed of light (c2), a prediction of Einstein's theory of special relativity. By comparing NIST/ILL measurements of energy emitted by silicon and sulfur atoms and MIT measurements of the mass of the same atoms, the scientists found that E differs from mc2 by at most 0.0000004, or four-tenths of 1 part in 1 million. This result is "consistent with equality" and is 55 times more accurate than the previous best direct test of Einstein's formula, according to the paper.

So, this was a theory. It can be proved time and time again.

Where am I going with this?
Something stinks with Hillary and I can't prove or disprove it. I'm just supposed to rely on some "experts"?

Do you recall the campaign regarding pomegranate juice? Turns out it's fantastic for you, cures ED, boosts immunity, heart disease.
This was a campaign launched by Pom, a company that markets and sells pomegranate juice.
Little biased, no?
I'll go one further... now that time has elapsed, independent studies have been performed.

Quote:
It has long been clear that the most wonderful thing about Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice is the spectacular marketing skill that persuades consumers to fork over their hard-earned cash for a liquid that sells for five to six times the price of, oh, cranberry juice.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/pom-not-so-wonderful/

So, I'm supposed to just blatantly accept that she's clean because someone else says so, with no verification of my own?

Facts are facts, as you say. I guess if it's on the Internet it must be true.

--Steve

You prove my point actually with the POM example!

Ask yourself - who do you trust?

A study that was shown to be put out by the bottlers/marketers of POM juice were found out.  Good on the truth!  The way it should be.

So who do you trust in the hillary scrutiny?  Are you yourself part of the investigation?  Have you ever met hillary or any of the clintons?  Have you ever sat on a judiciary committee investigating her?

See the point I'm making?

You can't compare one instance of marketing scheme to decades of being in the public eye.

Is hillary a politician??  YES!!  Has she made shady deals (like every other politician)?  YES!!  Did she have someone killed?  NO!!  Did she willingly let 4 people in Benghazi die?  NO!!  Did she use her personal email server when she shouldn't have?  YES!!  Did she actually break the law?  NO!!  Was she stupid?  YES!!

It just boils down to - who do you trust?  Do you trust those who have accused her?  Do you trust those that have questioned her?  Do you trust those that have reported on her?  Do you trust those that have run campaigns against her?  Do you trust the findings of the committees that investigated her?
Who do you trust?  No, don't believe everything on the internet (referring to the POM story).  But at the same time, don't confuse fact with conjecture.  It's a fact that hillary has been under scrutiny for the better part of the last few decades.  It's a fact that many, people in DC hate the clintons - hillary in particular (I'm no fan of her myself).  Just because you hate someone doesn't make them guilty.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/20/17 at 11:10:12

I don't trust anyone. I don't trust her. I don't trust her accusers. Now, at what point can you make an observation and arrive at your own theory?

There are an awful lot of dead people surrounding both the Clinton's.
More so than surround me.

There has never been any doubt to congress that I ever lied about anything. The doubt exists with her, even though it's been supposedly quelled.

Submitting this as empirical evidence, I can theorize that there are some shady doin's going on. I can't prove it. I can't disprove it. But I know enough to steer clear.

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 04/20/17 at 11:22:11

SWEET.........

They can now afford to pay for BOTH Clinton's to speak together at the SAME TIME!  Grin

Call an wambulance the end of the world is near  Kiss Grin Tongue

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/20/17 at 11:25:43

Paraquat wrote on 04/20/17 at 11:10:12:
I don't trust anyone. I don't trust her. I don't trust her accusers. Now, at what point can you make an observation and arrive at your own theory?

There are an awful lot of dead people surrounding both the Clinton's.
More so than surround me.

There has never been any doubt to congress that I ever lied about anything. The doubt exists with her, even though it's been supposedly quelled.

Submitting this as empirical evidence, I can theorize that there are some shady doin's going on. I can't prove it. I can't disprove it. But I know enough to steer clear.

--Steve

And that's fine.  But why do you trust her accusers?  Why do you disbelieve what she says and believe what others say?  What qualifies THEM?

Why do you trust them and not her?

See the point I make?  Why do you trust scientists and mathematicians?

It all boils down to who do you believe...

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/21/17 at 06:16:25

T And T Garage wrote on 04/20/17 at 11:25:43:
Paraquat wrote on 04/20/17 at 11:10:12:
I don't trust anyone. I don't trust her. I don't trust her accusers.

And that's fine.  But why do you trust her accusers?  Why do you disbelieve what she says and believe what others say?  What qualifies THEM?

Why do you trust them and not her?

See the point I make?  Why do you trust scientists and mathematicians?

It all boils down to who do you believe... [/quote]

I trust math and science because I can prove them for myself.

Gas is a hydrocarbon (decent gas is C8H18). Add oxygen (O) and a spark. You get a byproduct of H2O and CO2. It's proven to death. I can see it. I can observe it. I can work the formula for myself.

1 + 1 = 2. It's out there for the world.

1 + x = 2 where x is sealed in a classified document for public safety.

I don't have to lie about where I was, who I was with, what I did or did not say, did or did not do.

--Steve

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 04/21/17 at 06:35:05

Paraquat wrote on 04/21/17 at 06:16:25:
I trust math and science because I can prove them for myself.

Gas is a hydrocarbon (decent gas is C8H18). Add oxygen (O) and a spark. You get a byproduct of H2O and CO2. It's proven to death. I can see it. I can observe it. I can work the formula for myself.

1 + 1 = 2. It's out there for the world.

1 + x = 2 where x is sealed in a classified document for public safety.

I don't have to lie about where I was, who I was with, what I did or did not say, did or did not do.

--Steve

OK then - so you trust nothing but math?

You have no trust in anything else?  No trust in the people YOU voted for?  No trust in people like police (all those crooked cops, right?).  No trust in a jury convicting or acquitting someone?  No trust of anyone outside your control?

Seriously... can you answer any these questions?  Don't feel obligated to - I'm just using them as an example.  

The point is - regardless of what you think, the judicial process has found hillary innocent of any wrongdoing - be it the clinton foundation or Benghazi or her emails.  Because YOU don't trust her is on you - not the general populace.  You can shower your criticism all day and that's cool.  But the facts are the facts.  She has never been found guilty of any offense worthy of conviction.  Full stop.

Whether or not you believe it doesn't change those facts. (the GOP had 9 hearings on Benghazi and found no negligence or malice)

Let me state for the record that I do not support hillary.  I'm glad she's been put to pasture and her career in politics is over.  She's the reason Bernie Sanders got the shaft.  She represents the establishment democrats.  Their time is over.  But again, just because I can't stand her doesn't make her guilty of anything but being a politician.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/21/17 at 09:24:37

I can absolutely answer them.

I don't trust anything or anyone. I needed something machined. I bought a Bridgeport.
I needed something welded. I bought a Miller TIG welder.
I needed something turned, I bought a Hendey lathe.
I wanted to port and polish a race head for a car, I did it. I built a flow bench. I flow tested it.
I wanted to rebuild an engine, I did it. I outsourced the bore and hone but I have a set of telescoping micrometers and I was able to confirm the dimensions, roundness, and squareness to the deck.
How do I trust my measurements were good? Pre inspected the set master and double check the calibration on the tool.

I observe or have influence over these factors.

I didn't vote. I opted to follow George Carlin's idea:

Quote:
   Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says, “They suck”.

But where do people think these politicians come from? They don’t fall out of the sky. They don’t pass through a membrane from another reality.

No, they come from American homes, American families, American schools, American churches, American businesses, and they’re elected by American voters.This is the best we can do, folks. It’s what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.

….I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don’t vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain.

Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, “If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain”, but where’s the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain.

I, on the other hand, who did not vote — who did not even leave the house on Election Day — am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created. That I didn’t have anything to do with.

So when you’re having one of those swell elections that you like so much…on that day I will be doing essentially the same as you…the only difference is when I get done masturbating I’ll have a little something to show for it.

I don't trust the police one bit.
My 9mm Hydroshoks are 1496 FPS. When my dog alerted my neighbor that the house across the street was being broken into, it took the police 45 minutes to respond.

When my friend, in the same town, had a brick thrown through her front window, it took the police over an hour to respond even though the station is a 5 minute drive at normal speeds.
In both instances, the suspect had fled long before the police responded to the scene.

One night, I had 4 or 5 guys getting rowdy in my street at 3AM. Pounding nip bottles, discarding them in lawns and in the streets. One urinated in my front yard. I called the police. They were no where to be seen.

I was working pizza delivery in my youth. I had a bunch of town maps in my car and worked late hours. I got pulled over. I was questioned why I was out late, why I had the maps. The officer said I had a license plate light out. I asked if I could see it. He said yes. I opened the door and he slammed the door on my foot with his hand on his sidearm and yelled to stay in the vehicle.
I explained that I just asked him if I could see it and that he gave me his consent. He suggested I check it at home on my own time, and get out of here.
Guess what I didn't need to buy the next day? A license plate light. Because it worked fine.

Someone backed into my girlfriends car. The officer on the scene was someone who went to high school with my girlfriend. He let his guard down and started talking to us casually. He said if he ever sees a suspicious car and wants to pull them over, he just tells them they have a marker light out. He added that people are stupid and don't even question what that is.

I witnessed these events first hand. Are you going to tell me I'm wrong?

A person is smart. People are stupid.
I could always review court records for myself, if I cared. Public records. Nothing to hide.

I will assume you ride a motorcycle. That should be evidence enough that you can't trust anyone else on the road.

Based on all my observations of her I have arrived at the conclusion that she is fishy.

--Steve

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/21/17 at 10:05:34

Paraquat wrote on 04/21/17 at 09:24:37:
I can absolutely answer them.

I don't trust anything or anyone. I needed something machined. I bought a Bridgeport.
I needed something welded. I bought a Miller TIG welder.
I needed something turned, I bought a Hendey lathe.
I wanted to port and polish a race head for a car, I did it. I built a flow bench. I flow tested it.
I wanted to rebuild an engine, I did it. I outsourced the bore and hone but I have a set of telescoping micrometers and I was able to confirm the dimensions, roundness, and squareness to the deck.
How do I trust my measurements were good? Pre inspected the set master and double check the calibration on the tool.

I observe or have influence over these factors.

I didn't vote. I opted to follow George Carlin's idea:

Quote:
   Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says, “They suck”.

But where do people think these politicians come from? They don’t fall out of the sky. They don’t pass through a membrane from another reality.

No, they come from American homes, American families, American schools, American churches, American businesses, and they’re elected by American voters.This is the best we can do, folks. It’s what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.

….I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don’t vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain.

Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, “If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain”, but where’s the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain.

I, on the other hand, who did not vote — who did not even leave the house on Election Day — am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created. That I didn’t have anything to do with.

So when you’re having one of those swell elections that you like so much…on that day I will be doing essentially the same as you…the only difference is when I get done masturbating I’ll have a little something to show for it.

I don't trust the police one bit.
My 9mm Hydroshoks are 1496 FPS. When my dog alerted my neighbor that the house across the street was being broken into, it took the police 45 minutes to respond.

When my friend, in the same town, had a brick thrown through her front window, it took the police over an hour to respond even though the station is a 5 minute drive at normal speeds.
In both instances, the suspect had fled long before the police responded to the scene.

One night, I had 4 or 5 guys getting rowdy in my street at 3AM. Pounding nip bottles, discarding them in lawns and in the streets. One urinated in my front yard. I called the police. They were no where to be seen.

I was working pizza delivery in my youth. I had a bunch of town maps in my car and worked late hours. I got pulled over. I was questioned why I was out late, why I had the maps. The officer said I had a license plate light out. I asked if I could see it. He said yes. I opened the door and he slammed the door on my foot with his hand on his sidearm and yelled to stay in the vehicle.
I explained that I just asked him if I could see it and that he gave me his consent. He suggested I check it at home on my own time, and get out of here.
Guess what I didn't need to buy the next day? A license plate light. Because it worked fine.

Someone backed into my girlfriends car. The officer on the scene was someone who went to high school with my girlfriend. He let his guard down and started talking to us casually. He said if he ever sees a suspicious car and wants to pull them over, he just tells them they have a marker light out. He added that people are stupid and don't even question what that is.

I witnessed these events first hand. Are you going to tell me I'm wrong?

A person is smart. People are stupid.
I could always review court records for myself, if I cared. Public records. Nothing to hide.

I will assume you ride a motorcycle. That should be evidence enough that you can't trust anyone else on the road.

Based on all my observations of her I have arrived at the conclusion that she is fishy.

--Steve

LOL - I'm sure your self sufficiency serves you well - but what about if you get sick?  Do you trust a doctor?  Do you pave your own roads?
See how silly that can get?

Further, because of your experience with a two bad police officers, you assume that every single one everywhere is bad??  You don't see the problem there?

When I was a little kid, I had to go to the barbershop and have a haircut.  The barber, while running the clippers, nicked my ear and it hurt!  He got the top cartilage and it bled a lot! (I still have the little scar).  Well, I obviously needed another haircut at some point and time - what was I supposed to do? Never get a haircut?

I've seen this routine from Carlin, and although I thoroughly enjoy him - he's one of the best comedians ever, I disagree.

If you don't participate, how can things change?  Complacency is what got us to this point.  That and ignorance.

When you don't vote - or at least get involved, then you cannot expect anything to change for the better.

I like living in a society with others.  I like that others may have to rely on me as I do on them.  I guess I'm crazy...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 04/21/17 at 10:15:17

Oh, your are playing what it?????

Like what if there is a God  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 04/21/17 at 10:15:31

I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain.

Luvitt!

TT, suggest you wash your hands. You've just been handed yerass..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 04/21/17 at 10:21:51

raydawg wrote on 04/21/17 at 10:15:17:

Now yer' talkin'..  Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #26 - 04/21/17 at 10:39:07

Serowbot wrote on 04/21/17 at 10:21:51:
raydawg wrote on 04/21/17 at 10:15:17:

Now yer' talkin'..  Undecided

"IF"  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/21/17 at 11:15:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/21/17 at 10:15:31:
I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain.

Luvitt!

TT, suggest you wash your hands. You've just been handed yerass..

How so?

The fact I trust others is somehow wrong?  You honestly think that if you don't vote, you have right to complain how bad things are?  So there zero people of good conscience out there?

If you all feel that way, why the heck do you stay here?  Move off the Planet.

Seriously SMH......

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/21/17 at 11:19:19

T And T Garage wrote on 04/21/17 at 10:05:34:
LOL - I'm sure your self sufficiency serves you well - but what about if you get sick?  Do you trust a doctor?  Do you pave your own roads?
See how silly that can get?

Further, because of your experience with a two bad police officers, you assume that every single one everywhere is bad??  You don't see the problem there?

When I was a little kid, I had to go to the barbershop and have a haircut.  The barber, while running the clippers, nicked my ear and it hurt!  He got the top cartilage and it bled a lot! (I still have the little scar).  Well, I obviously needed another haircut at some point and time - what was I supposed to do? Never get a haircut?

If you don't participate, how can things change?  Complacency is what got us to this point.  That and ignorance.

I like living in a society with others.  I like that others may have to rely on me as I do on them.  I guess I'm crazy...

Would I trust a doctor? Absolutely. Because I could back his findings and do my own research.
I grew a cyst. I had it removed. It grew back. Same spot. I did my own research and determined if he originally missed a piece it could've grown back in the allotted time. I came back and told him I was there for warranty work.

I had some weird heel pain. It was so bad at times I could barely stand. The bottom line is that after a podiatry specialist, x-rays, MRI, EMG, physical therapy, an ultrasonically applied steroid, he wanted to operate and partial sever my plantar fascia.
I did my research. I stopped going to him. I elected to see a massage therapist. She loosened one Hell of a knot in my quadratus lumborum. She applied maybe 2 pounds of pressure and I was on the floor in tears. 2 months later I was running and jogging again.
Doctors are people. People are fallible.

If I paved my own roads, what would my taxes go towards?
If I were in charge, I couldn't be accused of collusion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/19/nyregion/documents-show-rowland-s-ties-to-a...
My own ex-governor...

I have more stories, but I'm trying to keep it concise. I never said I assume that every single law enforcement officer was bad. I'm sure there are good ones. I said I trust myself more than I trust them.

Quote:
Officers hit their targets roughly 34 percent of the time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/08/nyregion/08nypd.html
I can hit a duck bowling pin at 50 feet, consistently, at least 7/8 times with my 1911, coupled with my argument regarding response time, with the fact that it's been proven in court that they don't have to protect or serve me (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a...)
I'll take my own chances.

I don't like to consider it complacency, I prefer to think of it as being a conscientious objector.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #29 - 04/21/17 at 11:24:29

I'm pretty sure I couldn't go camping with some people here without someone winding up with a fat lip. Steve, OTOH, I think would be a pleasant one to spend time around.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 02:28:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The $500B Man (told ya)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.