Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The $500B Man (told ya) (Read 245 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The $500B Man (told ya)
04/19/17 at 12:36:56

So this is happening:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/04/19/exxon-seeks-u-s-waiver-to-work...

How about that???  Coincidence?  No effing way.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: The $500B Man (told ya)
Reply #1 - 04/19/17 at 13:45:09

Who cares........    Roll Eyes

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/19/17 at 13:50:44

pg wrote on 04/19/17 at 13:45:09:
Who cares........    Roll Eyes

Best regards,

Not enough care... I guess that's the problem.  

All tweety's followers seem to be happy to look the other way...  Meanwhile, tilly and tweety want a part of the half a trillion dollar deal with vlad.

Yeah, no big deal... right?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 04/19/17 at 13:55:24

T And T Garage wrote on 04/19/17 at 13:50:44:
Yeah, no big deal... right?[/color]

I have yet to see anyone on the left take issue with the Clintons selling Russia Uranium?  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/19/17 at 14:05:29

pg wrote on 04/19/17 at 13:55:24:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/19/17 at 13:50:44:
Yeah, no big deal... right?[/color]

I have yet to see anyone on the left take issue with the Clintons selling Russia Uranium?  

Best regards,

Because it's a non-issue that was cooked up by the paranoid right:

(from politifact)

The uranium deal

Before we get too far ahead of ourselves -- the United States gave a fifth of its uranium to Russia? What?

As for the transaction Trump alluded to, it involved the Russian nuclear agency and Uranium One, a Toronto-based company.

As PolitiFact National has reported, Russia’s nuclear energy agency, which also builds nuclear weapons, bought a controlling stake in Uranium One. The company has mines, mills and tracts of land in Wyoming, Utah and other U.S. states equal to about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity.

So, to be clear, the 20 percent is capacity, not uranium that has been produced.

Given that Russia doesn’t have the licenses to export uranium outside the United States, it was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer, our colleagues said.

As the New York Times has reported, the deal was made in separate transactions from 2009 to 2013. It made Russia’s atomic energy agency one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Russian President Vladimir Putin "closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain."

So, what was Clinton’s role?

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies.

At the time, the United States was seeking to "reset" its relationship with Russia and trying to get the Kremlin on board with its Iran nuclear deal.

The national security issue at stake in the Uranium One deal was not primarily about nuclear weapons proliferation, the Times reported, because the United States and Russia had for years cooperated on that front, with Russia sending enriched fuel from decommissioned warheads to be used in American nuclear power plants in return for raw uranium.

Instead, it concerned American dependence on foreign uranium sources. While the United States gets one-fifth of its electrical power from nuclear plants, it produces only around 20 percent of the uranium it needs.

Trump’s previous claim on the topic, made in June 2016, was that Clinton’s State Department "approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation."

PolitiFact National rated it Mostly False -- mainly because there is no evidence of a quid pro quo.

The State Department did approve the Uranium One deal, but it didn’t act unilaterally. It was one of nine U.S. government agencies, plus independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

It's as easy as that to respond..... Savvy?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 04/19/17 at 14:25:14

...but Alex Jones said it was true... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 04/19/17 at 17:03:07

Serowbot wrote on 04/19/17 at 14:25:14:
...but Alex Jones said it was true... Undecided

If you say so; however, the NY Times did a write up as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-ru...

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation.

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/19/17 at 17:43:43

Jones and The New York Times have the same level,of credibility.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/20/17 at 07:00:25

WebsterMark wrote on 04/19/17 at 17:43:43:
Jones and The New York Times have the same level,of credibility.

So let me get this straight... you mean to tell me that the NYT was the only one to report on this and challenge tweety on his assertion?

Then by all means - prove my post about hillary and the uranium to be false.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 04/20/17 at 07:07:47

After watching the dogged determination to Not See how guilty she was by so many people I've stopped trying to prove things. It doesn't MATTER how much information conflicts with the beliefs, the beliefs stand.
If you want to be correct in your positions YOU must be willing to abandon support for anyone. And YOU have to dig up the dirt on them, or at least study the assertions of others. The Situational Ethics and My guy didn't do anything worse than your guy attitude is disgusting.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/20/17 at 08:53:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/20/17 at 07:07:47:
After watching the dogged determination to Not See how guilty she was by so many people I've stopped trying to prove things. It doesn't MATTER how much information conflicts with the beliefs, the beliefs stand.
If you want to be correct in your positions YOU must be willing to abandon support for anyone. And YOU have to dig up the dirt on them, or at least study the assertions of others. The Situational Ethics and My guy didn't do anything worse than your guy attitude is disgusting.

That's not at all how this played out.  Facts are facts - they don't care if you believe them or not.

The Earth is round - it just is.  There are some that don't believe it.  It doesn't make the Earth any less round.

How many hearings, how much scrutiny, how far does it need to go?  If she was so terribly guilty, what happened to tweety's promise to "lock her up"?  C'mon - there was more time spent on the Benghazi hearings (political witch hunt)  than on the actual 9/11 investigations!!

No smoking gun.... no intentional malice... nothing was found.  Don't you find it strange that there's been zero/zip/nada from the right about any further investigations on hillary, Benghazi, her emails, the clinton foundation, etc??

It's all just political BS.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 04/20/17 at 09:01:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/20/17 at 07:07:47:
The Situational Ethics and My guy didn't do anything worse than your guy attitude is disgusting.

Nice blinders... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 04/20/17 at 09:14:00

I've criticized fairly, both sides.
You, not so much.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/20/17 at 09:28:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/20/17 at 09:14:00:
I've criticized fairly, both sides.
You, not so much.

Need I repeat - this is not about criticism, these are facts.

I have plenty of criticism for hillary!  I have plenty for Obama and Bernie and my mayor and my alderman and the people who comment on here - but that's not what this is.

Going back to my original post - it's a fact that the deal that exxon was making with russia is worth half a trillion dollars.  It just is.
It's a fact that our current Secretary of State, tilly, used to work for exxon.
It's a fact that there has now been a request to lift the sanctions on russia to permit the deal to go through.

This isn't criticism, this is fact.
My criticism comes BECAUSE of the these facts.  I criticise the sheep on the far right allowing tweety to fleece America.  I criticise the likes of the GOP in Congress that let this happen and don't call out obvious wrongdoing when it's within their own party.  I criticise the democrats who do the same.

So when you bring up hillary and how "guilty" she is... you're not basing it on facts - YOU are just criticising.  Just own it.  We get that you hate her.  It's ok, I hate tweety - but in the case of him - there are FACTS that support my position (maralago, his constant tweets, his cabinet, his thin skin, etc.) .  hillary has been scrutinized for decades, she's been the subject of numerous hearings, spent decades in public office and yet, nothing has been proved about any wrongdoing.  Speculation doesn't count in a court.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/20/17 at 09:35:05

T And T Garage wrote on 04/20/17 at 08:53:47:
That's not at all how this played out.  Facts are facts - they don't care if you believe them or not.

The Earth is round - it just is.  There are some that don't believe it.  It doesn't make the Earth any less round.

How many hearings, how much scrutiny, how far does it need to go?  If she was so terribly guilty, what happened to tweety's promise to "lock her up"?  C'mon - there was more time spent on the Benghazi hearings (political witch hunt)  than on the actual 9/11 investigations!!

No smoking gun.... no intentional malice... nothing was found.  Don't you find it strange that there's been zero/zip/nada from the right about any further investigations on hillary, Benghazi, her emails, the clinton foundation, etc??

It's all just political BS.

I like math because numbers don't lie.
1 + 1 = 2
I forget the expression Neil DeGrasse Tyson used, but to paraphrase, it just is.
It can be proven. By anyone.
Scientists work to create these theories and either prove or disprove them. Other scientists work to disprove others, or confirm their findings.
Galileo theorized the Earth was round. Later, it was directly observed.

So, some scientist comes by with this crazy theory. Let's call him "Al". He theorizes that energy is equal to mass times the speed of light in a vacuum, squared.

As we learn about our own environment, this theory proves true.

Quote:
n experiments described in the Dec. 22, 2005, issue of Nature,* the researchers added to a catalog of confirmations that matter and energy are related in a precise way. Specifically, energy (E) equals mass (m) times the square of the speed of light (c2), a prediction of Einstein's theory of special relativity. By comparing NIST/ILL measurements of energy emitted by silicon and sulfur atoms and MIT measurements of the mass of the same atoms, the scientists found that E differs from mc2 by at most 0.0000004, or four-tenths of 1 part in 1 million. This result is "consistent with equality" and is 55 times more accurate than the previous best direct test of Einstein's formula, according to the paper.

So, this was a theory. It can be proved time and time again.

Where am I going with this?
Something stinks with Hillary and I can't prove or disprove it. I'm just supposed to rely on some "experts"?

Do you recall the campaign regarding pomegranate juice? Turns out it's fantastic for you, cures ED, boosts immunity, heart disease.
This was a campaign launched by Pom, a company that markets and sells pomegranate juice.
Little biased, no?
I'll go one further... now that time has elapsed, independent studies have been performed.

Quote:
It has long been clear that the most wonderful thing about Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice is the spectacular marketing skill that persuades consumers to fork over their hard-earned cash for a liquid that sells for five to six times the price of, oh, cranberry juice.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/pom-not-so-wonderful/

So, I'm supposed to just blatantly accept that she's clean because someone else says so, with no verification of my own?

Facts are facts, as you say. I guess if it's on the Internet it must be true.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 03:12:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The $500B Man (told ya)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.