Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heed your own advice sweetie..... (Read 28 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Heed your own advice sweetie.....
04/17/17 at 06:02:44

This is one of the top communicators in the dem party......
And this is what he says on MSNBC.....???
He remarks to lay off the rhetoric but uses it himself, WTF?
This is what's so wrong in Washington, what a buffoon and he believes those he preaches to will lap it up, fools all around us!

I already stated my feelings on N. Korea.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/14/house-democrat-says-fears-trump-wi...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Heed your own advice sweetie.....
Reply #1 - 04/17/17 at 06:13:07

I know of EXACTLY NOBODY who supports the missiles and bombs. He didn't get a boost from anything. Not around here.
Everyone I know who supported him is disgusted.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 04/17/17 at 06:59:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/17/17 at 06:13:07:
I know of EXACTLY NOBODY who supports the missiles and bombs. He didn't get a boost from anything. Not around here.
Everyone I know who supported him is disgusted.

That's not the case around here. Seat of the pants assessment based on the people I talk to I'd say it's about 70/30 with the 70% clapping their hands and cheering. What's surprising is that, this being The Peoples Republic of New York, a bunch of the folks that think 'bombing the sh*t out of them" is a wonderful idea right now. voted for Hillary and claim  to hatei Trump's guts.

Beats the heck out of me. Huh

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/17/17 at 07:41:18

You don't suppose it's a case of
Let's applaud while Trump destroys everything he said, screws America into ANOTHER stupid war and makes support for his agenda, well, not His agenda, but the puppet masters, impossible for the people who elected him?
Looks like four years and out..
Why would he promise a policy of Avoiding unnecessary meddling and turn around and betray us? Because the president isn't the decider.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 04/17/17 at 08:08:58

People here in the Norwest seem to like it too...
And I would bet the ranch Hillary would even be doing the same thing.
It's weird, makes no sense, N. Korea is a friggin joke and I don't even understand why Pence is even there.
I have heard so much referencing to our economy be war based, and I am really beginning to believe it.
You have so many willing to consider their pocketbooks health as just cause, and that goes all across the political spectrum it seems.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:30:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Heed your own advice sweetie.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.