Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Benefits of long rides? (Read 180 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Benefits of long rides?
Reply #15 - 04/13/17 at 07:32:33

On Tuesday I went to the doctor, about fifty miles, it's in the country. Got done there and went down to Athens Texas to look at a boat. POS, title problems, not doing it, BUT, I didn't want to ride the Roads Everyone Uses to get from Athens to Longview,so I asked a guy, and he said the road I'd seen would get me moving North East, but wouldn't get to Hwy 80.. It was cloudy, patchy light rain, just cool enough to not be hot dressed for rain. I just wore the top, wasn't wet enough to get the chaps wet..
AND the point? Ohh, what a great ride home. A road I've never been on, out in the boonies, almost zero traffic, and the best single moment was after a few little kinks in the road, I see a Left Curve sign, forty MPH. Taking a quick look to see if I can get an idea about the radius, if I can just see some more of the signs with the chevron pointing Left, I'll have a clue about what speed I can go in.. And I saw four or five, little yellow patches showing through gaps in trees and brush, and sixty worked Great..
It was such a great day, wow, and then yesterday was a huge pit,  ahhwell, see what today brings..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/04/24 at 17:19:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Benefits of long rides?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.