Web...... (Read 27 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Web......
04/04/17 at 05:16:01

On another thread you suggested the T&T be shut down if it's moderating was not equally enforced.
I sense you don't care much for my persona, but let me ask you to set that perception aside and consider what I am about to say....

I don't know if you've noticed, but message boards are disappearing at places like CNN, MSNBC,ABC, etc.
FOX still offers it on many of their articles/reporting, as do some others, still.
Reading the replies is often painful, as it lends testimony to how divided we are, as well as uncivilized.
Stupidity and ignorance is no excuse for bad manners, but useful fools never see it's themselves they find faulting...

To remove such platforms of expression only furthers the goal of PC censorship, and "safe" or "free" zones from our constitutional right of free speech.

I have shared this before, I will again.
My pastor is my fishing buddy, a dear and trusted friend.
I would lay my life down for him.
However, he says he would restrict any Gay couple the opportunity to listen to his sermon.
I get in his face and tell him he is not invested with any such authority.
Fact is, just the opposite, he is to witness love and not scorn by denying them the Word.
Tho we argue over such, we love each other still, for who am I to demand of others what I can't uphold myself?

I'll never attain a righteous that allows me to decide and judge the heart of others, never, even tho I can get many to justify my convictions, it still undermines a greater cause of mankind.

I hope you consider what I shared, censorship is never good, it only breeds ignorance.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Web......
Reply #1 - 04/04/17 at 05:57:23

You're missing my point.
Why don't you just delete this thread.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Web......
Reply #2 - 04/04/17 at 07:36:28

How about you enlighten me, I'd appreciate the feedback to how I misinterpreted that thread?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:17:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Web......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.