Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
All in one week...
03/19/17 at 18:21:21

Trump has managed to offend the UK, the Irish, China and Germany... (I'm probably missing some)

Stand by Trump you Trumpeteers...... you're the only friends he's got...
'cept fer Putin... Roll Eyes
The world is handing him his arse on a plate... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: All in one week...
Reply #1 - 03/19/17 at 18:30:13

Considering the option, I'm Quite satisfied.
I'm sure the Offended will be okay.
The world isn't a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.
They probably didn't even have to retreat to their safe space.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #2 - 03/19/17 at 19:42:42

"They probably didn't even have to retreat to their safe space"  But Trumpie did, he ran away and went golfing for the eighth time in nine weeks.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 03/19/17 at 20:50:26

Serowbot wrote on 03/19/17 at 18:21:21:
Trump has managed to offend the UK, the Irish, China and Germany... (I'm probably missing some) Stand by Trump you Trumpeteers...... you're the only friends he's got...  'cept fer Putin... Roll Eyes

WOW, and  France, Denmark, Canada, are all considerating,  'Trump'  Like  Candidates.

Looks like the,  'Snowflakes' are Indeed,  Melting !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 03/19/17 at 20:54:58

Ed L. wrote on 03/19/17 at 19:42:42:
"They probably didn't even have to retreat to their safe space"  But Trumpie did, he ran away and went golfing for the eighth time in nine weeks.

WOW,    NOW,  'Golfing'  is a  Issue ?
Yet the last 8 years,   '"Wanna  Be  King  Bama"
It was NOT   ??????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 03/19/17 at 21:11:32

W h o would have Ever DREAMED that a guy who

BUILDS GOLFCOURSES
would like
GOLF??
I'm just so shokkkt!
That's Frikken lame..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #6 - 03/19/17 at 22:25:04

he will be the cause of his own undoing

what's lame is a self supposed rational thinker defending the moron

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 03/19/17 at 22:35:27

Where was Obama so much of the time?
Why all the tears? We're not Clinton ruled. He's not George Washington, and probably thinks scruples require antibiotics, but he ain't The Pustule.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/20/17 at 05:13:08

Serowbot wrote on 03/19/17 at 18:21:21:
Trump has managed to offend the UK, the Irish, China and Germany... (I'm probably missing some)

Stand by Trump you Trumpeteers...... you're the only friends he's got...
'cept fer Putin... Roll Eyes

Really? The only friends? You mean the vast majority of all US counties? The 63 million voters? The kid I saw in Wichita so excited to see Trump or the plant engineer sharing an off the record talk about Trump to his union "opponents " and they were all in agreement? Those friends? He'll take them over UK, Ireland, China and Germany.

And thempeople of the world wouldn't see it the way you've been told. Wilders, despite the media painting it as a lost, has more seats in the Netherlands than ever before. LePen, while she won't win, is forcing France to re-evaluate itself. She might save France. Merkel in Germany is sweating it out. Just watch as she moves right....

You get your news from one source Sew, the one that assured you up until the last minute Trump could never win. Now you try to tell us Trump is getting his arse handed to him when the reality is just the opposite.

Suggestion: expand your world news input. Think for yourself now and then. Regurgitating Maddow or Colbert has done nothing for you except caused your predictions and analysis to be wrong virtually every time.

Remember? Trump's candidacy was publicly stunt. False abuse claims was going to cause him to drop out. He'll get embarrassed in general election. He'll be impeached. And my favorite, "you're hearing talk of functional  illiteracy "!

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #9 - 03/20/17 at 06:44:56

So the pendulum swings.  every time the little tribes are pushed into contact with another, some are hurt.  The resentment builds and then the tribes retreat into their own corners.  A decade later they expand again.  Each time, in the words of the immortal, "there are winners, and theres losers, what do you know, know, know." Feeling safe in your little houses, with your new wall?"  Ask the Chinese how that worked, and despite tweety's claim, there's is bigger. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/20/17 at 09:04:20

That's a fairly superficial analysis isn't it?

Having your culture weakened  and/or all but eliminated it is a little bit more than being pushed into contact with each other and resentment builds. Large population groups in Germany, France, The Netherlands, Sweden etc are pushing back against their "progressive" (a ridiculous term for liberals if ever there was one ) governments self destructive immigration policies.

Go watch a re-run of last night's 60 Minutes report on companies taking advantage of Visa laws to hire cheap workers. That program has had lasting impact on tens of thousands of American jobs. Now think for a minute, what impact could bringing in tens or hundreds of thousands of no skilled immigrants from war torn nations have? None? Are you serious?

Now, really think for a moment and factor in the reality that is militant Islam today. Now, can you sit there with a straight face and tell me there's nothing to worry about?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 03/20/17 at 09:41:37

Now think for a minute, what impact could bringing in tens or hundreds of thousands of no skilled immigrants from war torn nations have? None? Are you serious?

Here's a Kernel, a Nugget, the very Root of an opportunity to see, and it will be walked past as quickly as possible.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 03/20/17 at 17:49:09

Trippah wrote on 03/20/17 at 06:44:56:
So the pendulum swings.  every time the little tribes are pushed into contact with another, some are hurt.  The resentment builds and then the tribes retreat into their own corners.  A decade later they expand again.  Each time, in the words of the immortal, "there are winners, and theres losers, what do you know, know, know." Feeling safe in your little houses, with your new wall?"  Ask the Chinese how that worked, and despite tweety's claim, there's is bigger. Grin Grin Grin

Ask the Chinese how that worked (as to the great  China Wall)

It  worked,   VERY   WELL,   VERY  WELL  !!!!!
Until it became obsolete, do to more modern times.

So the pendulum swings.
Yes it does.
Difference is now,  all the,  CRIERS.
Because they did not get their,
'Hot  Co-Co', (with  marshmallows)
they were promised.
Grin Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/20/17 at 18:58:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/20/17 at 09:41:37:
Now think for a minute, what impact could bringing in tens or hundreds of thousands of no skilled immigrants from war torn nations have? None? Are you serious?

Here's a Kernel, a Nugget, the very Root of an opportunity to see, and it will be walked past as quickly as possible.

yea..... I don't expect any answers.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 03/20/17 at 19:02:16

So, you're not disappointed. You knew what they would do.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:09:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › All in one week...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.