Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
I bet that hurt !!
03/19/17 at 07:06:10

Well I was out playing Frisbee with my two Aussies, Frankie a 3 year old boy and Daisy a year old girl, yesterday and got a full speed body block by Daisy on my right knee. Ouch !!. I couldn't help but remember a line out of the movie "Road House"  where Sam Elliot kicks a guy in the knee and says "Boy I bet that hurts", it does.
  I took my eye off her for about a second and she clobbered me with her shoulder dead center on the side of the knee.
 I feel like I got hit with a 50 lb fur covered bowling ball going about 20 mph.
 Didn't appear to break anything but I'm going to be gimping around for a few days.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Re: I bet that hurt !!
Reply #1 - 03/19/17 at 08:10:23

OUCH! Been there, done that! It hurts for a while. I had 2 Labs that loved playing with tennis balls and frisbees. You can't be mad at them though.

Speedy recovery!  Smiley

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: I bet that hurt !!
Reply #2 - 03/19/17 at 12:47:53

Aren't  Playful Pets WONDERFUL  ?   Grin  

Get well soon buddy !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 18:35:25

General CategoryThe Cafe › I bet that hurt !!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.