Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I check this guy once in a while (Read 13 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I check this guy once in a while
03/11/17 at 07:31:31

It's been a while,, but,,

http://fredoneverything.org/trump-to-build-death-camps-for-trans-gendered-peo...

A fun read, but I expect the left to be appropriately outraged. How could Anyone have such an outlook!??!
And to not demonize it is to shirk basic moral and societal responsibilities!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: I check this guy once in a while
Reply #1 - 03/11/17 at 08:43:15

"Actually, most women seem to have dealt with it quite well. Some fifty-three percent of white women and forty-three percent of black women voted for him. Apparently they did not react with the required prissy horror. "

Yeah, right... Roll Eyes

Quote:
Unsurprisingly, turnout for Clinton was higher among black women than black men, with Hillary earning 94% of the female black vote (4% for Trump) and just 80% of men (13% for Trump). This reflects larger trends nationally, with Clinton earning 54% of women's votes and just 41% of men, and is also significantly higher than the Hispanic turnout, in which Clinton won 62% of Latino men and 68% of Latina women. There was a drop in votes as compared to 2012, however, in which Obama captured 87% of votes by black men and 96% of votes cast by black women.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I check this guy once in a while
Reply #2 - 03/11/17 at 10:16:24

"More than half of white women voted for the man who bragged about committing sexual assault on tape, who said he would appoint Supreme Court justices who would overturn Roe v. Wade ... who has spent 30-plus years in the public eye reducing women to their sexual attributes," wrote L.V. Anderson in an article in the online current affairs magazine Slate.

If CNN can admit it, why can't everyone?
Trump won. He didn't do that without women. Lots of women.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fared-well-women-voters-despite-sex-assault-...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:02:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I check this guy once in a while

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.